Which fat burner to order?

  1. Registered User
    admiral18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Which fat burner to order?


    I am 5'11 and 151 lbs. I have mainly two questions:
    a) Do i need a fat burner?
    b) If yes, then which one?

    I used a Hydroxycut hardcore fat burner earlier which gave me good results, and I reduced from 178 to 151, about 3 months ago. Now I am almost stable but trying to increase muscle weight (lean muscle mainly). I am using protein + creatine for that. My main goal is to get a 6 pack (i have a 4 pack right now). Do you guys suggest me using a fat burner for my lower abs. if yes, then which one should i go for?

    Also, any suggestions on which exercises to focus more on to get good results on lower abs?

    Thanks.

  2. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Answers
    0


    There are so many questions here. Diet?, Exercise?, There are agazillion fat burners out there but if you don't have the first two dialed in you are wasting your time. How old are you?
  3. Registered User
    admiral18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    I am 26. I eat 4-5 times as follows:
    Meal 1: Protein shake
    Meal 2: Cereals with milk
    Meal 3: Chicken, Turkey or Tuna sandwich
    Meal 4: Egg whites with veggies
    Protein shake in between Meal 4 & 5
    Meal 5: Chicken / Turkey / Beaf salad

    Workout plan:
    Day 1: Arms (Biceps/Triceps/Forearms)
    Day 2: Shoulders
    Day 3: Chest
    Day 4: Back
    Day 5: Cardio
    Day 6: Legs
    Day 7: Off
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Search has alot of good threads. The other day a poll between two favourites; Leviathan Reloaded and Recreate, Recreate vs. Leviathan Reloaded .

    What's your cardio like? Get some HIIT to boost your metabolism.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by admiral18 View Post
    I am 26. I eat 4-5 times as follows:
    Meal 1: Protein shake
    Meal 2: Cereals with milk
    Meal 3: Chicken, Turkey or Tuna sandwich
    Meal 4: Egg whites with veggies
    Protein shake in between Meal 4 & 5
    Meal 5: Chicken / Turkey / Beaf salad

    Workout plan:
    Day 1: Arms (Biceps/Triceps/Forearms)
    Day 2: Shoulders
    Day 3: Chest
    Day 4: Back
    Day 5: Cardio
    Day 6: Legs
    Day 7: Off
    You need to alter your training split. You are stressing your triceps 3 days consecutively. A better split would be
    Bi/Tri/Delt, light cardio
    Legs
    off
    Chest/Back, light cardio
    HIIT cardio
    off
    Repeat

    Abs/Core should be done 2-3x/week in conjunction with a mild caloric deficit (-10% of maintenance).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    a) NO.

    at 5'11 and 151 lbs you cant be carrying much fat on your frame

    why do you want to lose weight? you may find that you have so little to lose that you will lose muscle instead.
  7. Registered User
    admiral18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    For my cardio, i run sprints for about 15 - 20 mins 4 times a week and do abs about 4-5 times /week alternating upper & mid with lower abs.

    The only reason i am questioning a fat burner is to get those lower abs.
  8. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by admiral18 View Post
    For my cardio, i run sprints for about 15 - 20 mins 4 times a week and do abs about 4-5 times /week alternating upper & mid with lower abs.

    The only reason i am questioning a fat burner is to get those lower abs.
    try leg lifts.weight loss does not create what is not developed.
  9. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by admiral18 View Post
    I am 5'11 and 151 lbs. I have mainly two questions:
    a) Do i need a fat burner?
    b) If yes, then which one?

    I used a Hydroxycut hardcore fat burner earlier which gave me good results, and I reduced from 178 to 151, about 3 months ago. Now I am almost stable but trying to increase muscle weight (lean muscle mainly). I am using protein + creatine for that. My main goal is to get a 6 pack (i have a 4 pack right now). Do you guys suggest me using a fat burner for my lower abs. if yes, then which one should i go for?

    Also, any suggestions on which exercises to focus more on to get good results on lower abs?


    Thanks.
    u have a lot of problems with your post. first of all hydroxycut hardcore didn't make u lose all that weight in 3 months and all muscle is lean. there also isn't a lower ab muscle, theres a lower part to the abs but not a seperate muscle. u need to get ur butt on a treadmill and probalby go low carb in order to get rid of that fat because thats usually the last to go. if your that low in bf % u can try one of the topical fat loss creams which should help.
  10. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    also with that diet it looks like ur getting nowhere near the calories you need.
  11. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0


    Dont take fat burners.

    You dont need them

    most will make you lose water and muscle along with fat
    then you get a rebound and gain the fat you loss
    plus they tax your adrenal systems which leads to the aforementioned rebound

    probally your best bet would be RPN DCP
    i havent even got to try it yet bc its always out of stock

    plus on top of that, you are to skinny at 151 at 5-11, you probally need to add more mass first to see your sixpack, plus 6 packs means nothing if your body is out of proportion, who cares about 6 packs that much, overated
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Fat Burner
    By The Veteran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 11:18 AM
  2. Which fat burner to order?
    By ndnguy85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:33 AM
  3. Fat Burner
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:06 PM
  4. order Order #6935
    By NO MERCY in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in