Which fat burner to order?

admiral18

Awards
I am 5'11 and 151 lbs. I have mainly two questions:
a) Do i need a fat burner?
b) If yes, then which one?

I used a Hydroxycut hardcore fat burner earlier which gave me good results, and I reduced from 178 to 151, about 3 months ago. Now I am almost stable but trying to increase muscle weight (lean muscle mainly). I am using protein + creatine for that. My main goal is to get a 6 pack (i have a 4 pack right now). Do you guys suggest me using a fat burner for my lower abs. if yes, then which one should i go for?

Also, any suggestions on which exercises to focus more on to get good results on lower abs?

Thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
There are so many questions here. Diet?, Exercise?, There are agazillion fat burners out there but if you don't have the first two dialed in you are wasting your time. How old are you?

admiral18

Awards
I am 26. I eat 4-5 times as follows:
Meal 1: Protein shake
Meal 2: Cereals with milk
Meal 3: Chicken, Turkey or Tuna sandwich
Meal 4: Egg whites with veggies
Protein shake in between Meal 4 & 5
Meal 5: Chicken / Turkey / Beaf salad

Workout plan:
Day 1: Arms (Biceps/Triceps/Forearms)
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Chest
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Cardio
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Off

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 26. I eat 4-5 times as follows:
Meal 1: Protein shake
Meal 2: Cereals with milk
Meal 3: Chicken, Turkey or Tuna sandwich
Meal 4: Egg whites with veggies
Protein shake in between Meal 4 & 5
Meal 5: Chicken / Turkey / Beaf salad

Workout plan:
Day 1: Arms (Biceps/Triceps/Forearms)
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Chest
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Cardio
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Off
You need to alter your training split. You are stressing your triceps 3 days consecutively. A better split would be
Bi/Tri/Delt, light cardio
Legs
off
Chest/Back, light cardio
HIIT cardio
off
Repeat

Abs/Core should be done 2-3x/week in conjunction with a mild caloric deficit (-10% of maintenance).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
a) NO.

at 5'11 and 151 lbs you cant be carrying much fat on your frame

why do you want to lose weight? you may find that you have so little to lose that you will lose muscle instead.

admiral18

Awards
For my cardio, i run sprints for about 15 - 20 mins 4 times a week and do abs about 4-5 times /week alternating upper & mid with lower abs.

The only reason i am questioning a fat burner is to get those lower abs.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
For my cardio, i run sprints for about 15 - 20 mins 4 times a week and do abs about 4-5 times /week alternating upper & mid with lower abs.

The only reason i am questioning a fat burner is to get those lower abs.
try leg lifts.weight loss does not create what is not developed.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'11 and 151 lbs. I have mainly two questions:
a) Do i need a fat burner?
b) If yes, then which one?

I used a Hydroxycut hardcore fat burner earlier which gave me good results, and I reduced from 178 to 151, about 3 months ago. Now I am almost stable but trying to increase muscle weight (lean muscle mainly). I am using protein + creatine for that. My main goal is to get a 6 pack (i have a 4 pack right now). Do you guys suggest me using a fat burner for my lower abs. if yes, then which one should i go for?

Also, any suggestions on which exercises to focus more on to get good results on lower abs?

Thanks.
u have a lot of problems with your post. first of all hydroxycut hardcore didn't make u lose all that weight in 3 months and all muscle is lean. there also isn't a lower ab muscle, theres a lower part to the abs but not a seperate muscle. u need to get ur butt on a treadmill and probalby go low carb in order to get rid of that fat because thats usually the last to go. if your that low in bf % u can try one of the topical fat loss creams which should help.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
also with that diet it looks like ur getting nowhere near the calories you need.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont take fat burners.

You dont need them

most will make you lose water and muscle along with fat
then you get a rebound and gain the fat you loss
plus they tax your adrenal systems which leads to the aforementioned rebound

probally your best bet would be RPN DCP
i havent even got to try it yet bc its always out of stock

plus on top of that, you are to skinny at 151 at 5-11, you probally need to add more mass first to see your sixpack, plus 6 packs means nothing if your body is out of proportion, who cares about 6 packs that much, overated