Need help!!! 32 low test will it ever come back

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
I understand you probably get this all the time. Got Test results a few months back, I'm 32 they were.

My life and profession is really, really stressful, I try to manage it but its tough. I really think stress and previous weekend drinking is the culprit.

Test 312
Free Test 70.4
LH 3.92
FSH 6.68
Prolactin 13.27

I'm 5'11 215 36" inch waist 10% bodyfat, bench 350lbs. and parallel squat 500lbs. never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be this low. I have been a weekend drinker (not since the bloodwork). I do notice my body takes 2 weeks to recover after real intense sessions even w/ calorie and protein surplus not a good sign.

I need to drop the waist another inch, don't want to lose weight but maybe I should just say f-it and drop 5 pounds and start clean get down to 35"

Here is the plan

Activate Extreme, Novadex-XT, DHEA, Tribulus Bio-Test

Could this stack a few times with a healthier lifestyle boost those levels back up a few hundred points???

thanks for any suggestions

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
what is your supplement history, incuding phs? with the little I know not sure if your contributing factors are really contributing factors...

anyway, i would drop the DHEA and BioTest. try the NP deal of ActivateExtreme and Stoked, keep the AI if you want to to (if I were to keep it I'd swap it for a 6-bromo based product like Restore, HDX2, Cissus-drol or aPCT- actually, i think the Restore or the aPCT might be really good here)

Or for something a little different, try the ActivateExtreme with GetDiesel's test booster, DTHC. You could also look at the vendor forums, you will find many quality NHA stacks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Are you our of the below the normal test ranges for your age?

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
thanks,

Never did PH's, never. Just protien, L-Arginine, creatine, vitamins, and L-Glutmine.

If I could get these levels up I would like to take something mild like Decavol. But for now I want to boost the Test, I am just not sure if that is possible. I am going to re-do bloodwork in a few months.

How bad are those results, and how much can a man Test levels flucuate???

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial's Dermacrine might work here too

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
Oh yeah, my dr. set me up with a Urologist. Maybe I should just cut to the chase.

What should I make sure to bring up. HCG, Test enthinate, etc...

This could be a great opportunity if I go in there like I know what I am doing.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, my dr. set me up with a Urologist. Maybe I should just cut to the chase.

What should I make sure to bring up. HCG, Test enthinate, etc...

This could be a great opportunity if I go in there like I know what I am doing.

If you go in there guns blazing looking to get on injectable test right away, especially if you look like you work out then you can count on not getting very far. At most you might want to throw around words like male menopause or HRT.

chim_chim

Awards
I googled a reference that showed that 300-1000 is a range of normal testosterone values. You're definitely on the low-low-normal end, but you should at least clarify with a second bloodtest.

How were your blood lipid levels? 36" waist is a concern for a 5'11" guy.

toums

Awards
if you are stressed ,buy some phenibut and it is better than alcohol

poacher

Awards
  • Established
What time of day was blood drawn, it makes a diffrence. Are you getting retested in a few months to see if thats baseline for you. I like the test recovery stack = AI's not so much. good luck

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How were your blood lipid levels? 36" waist is a concern for a 5'11" guy.
That is an excellent wait size for someone his age and size. He mentioned he was 10% body fat. Any extra waist size is obiously muscle.

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
Once again thanks for all the suggestions,

Yeah my waist is a 36" measured straight up. I go directly over the belly button. NO BS pelvic measurement.

I bulked up for a couple of months and got to 218lbs. I stopped the bulk 3 weeks ago because I was measureing 38" waist. I since have dropped down to either a slight calorie reduction or slight surplus on training days. Eating celery and nuts as snacks and tons of water, and I am watching my salt.

My top 4 abs are almost out in the morning, but yeah the bottom is still coverage. They say that the belly fat is a concern for test levels but you don't want to lose weight or do it to fast so that is why I am not aggressively dieting and kinda taking it slow.

If I where to totally suck in my stomach with a vacuum and measure the lowest I could get is to 34" waist, thats just my genetics. So with that said I would like to maintain a 35" inch waist so if I really wanted to get cut I would be in striking distance to the 34" or maybe sub 34" w/ just a few weeks of dieting, cardio, and supersetting.

So right now its 36" and if I was to lose 7 lbs. I could easily be 35". But for now I am going to stick with a maintenance diet and try to maintain weight and maybe I will wake up in a month or so w/ 35" waist and still be 212-215 ' ish.

Damn that was way to long sorry fellas. I am just hopeing that was just some kinda low end level I was at and not baseline. I do remember I was close to overtrained, and stress at the time of the test.

The thing is if that was my low end than how much could a guy fluctuate? Could my high end be like 500? I am hopeing that maybe one of my testes isn't working right (probably due to the PE I was experimenting w/ a year ago, danggit) so that would put me at 700 if the doc could get em both running full bore.

I am going to stress to the Dr. that this is a serious concern because I am only 32. But yeah you don't want to go in guns a blazin' give me the good stuff Doc!!!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stay alway from any soy and alcohol all together

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The urologist is going to be the one to tell you if the "boys" are working good. The he will probably send you to a HRT Dr. if they are o.k. just not giving you enough natural test. Whenever you do get to the Dr. who does HRT don't make any suggestions that's kind of like a "red flag" for them. Good Luck.

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
We'll the Urologist said the boys are in OK shape. Size looks good and no Varocele.

I was a little frustrated when he made it more than clear that my testosterone levels were fine. He is saying that because they where about 100 pts. above the bottom limit. I tried to get him to admit that hey, I've had one infertile and one low semen examines accompanied w/ a low Testosterone result.

He made an obvious effort to try to convince me that there is absolutely zero red flags. That was annoiying.

There was an interesting twist at the end. He said that my Prolactin levels were high they were a few points out of the upper limit, which I made sure to point out before when he was on his mission to tell me everything is OK.

Due to the high Prolactin levels I am going to get an MRI to see if I have prolactanomia, which is possibly stunting my fsh/lh production. If I do have it and get it removed that could make a big, big difference in future Test Production.

So I will keep my fingers crossed for now, I actually hope that I have the prolactanomia.

I tell you though 2 bad fertility tests, and a lower limit Test result at 32 years old and this guy is trying to convince me that there are no red flags. If I didn't point out earlier that I was taking L-Dopa to stunt Prolactin production due to that being out of bounds he probably would have ignored that.

Basically he said this will increase your testosterone but you really don't need it. I'm thinking Testosterone is the most important male function and he isn't even concerned.

We will see what happens.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try USP Powerfull or Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 for some L-dopa if you haven't already. All the best with getting this sorted out!!

chim_chim

Awards
I know you're getting quite a mix of opinions here, but if I had your symptoms, I would think about a low-dose AI. I think that a low-dose transdermal application of 6-OXO (such as 50-100mg/day) could get you into higher-normal range, without triggering any shutdown or dependency.

I know that Pat Arnold has recommended low-dose 6-OXO as a longterm way to shift the testosterone:estrogen ratio up.

You could also take stinging nettle extract concurrently, to get the ratio of free testosterone up.

Some world-class athletes have low-normal testosterone, so there is not a definite link between varying "normal" testosterone levels and athletic performance. (As far as supraphysiological T levels -- of course, that helps athletically.)

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
That last suggestion look interesting...

Looks like the Urologist rec'd me to the Endo and scheduled more bloodwork in February. I'm thinking about just saying F-it and taking a couple 4 week cycles of Nolvadex-D.

The real deal, along w/ my L-Dopa.

Of course what would be the best strategy for this w/o screwing up my natural Test Production.

4 weeks on 2 weeks off.

would you take anything inbetween cycles???

Just a thought... No action yet. I think the waist is down close to 35 by now. I have lost zero weight. Look forward to 34 inch waist.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dont do anything hormonal like ph's/ps's! If i were you I would go get some sustain alpha, toco-8, and activate xtreme! this would do you some good. after this i would go get blood work and see if your still low. then you can reassess how you want to go about things.

My other advice is to listen to your doctor, if he/she has recommended anything go and do it!

Thanks
GJJ

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
Activate Extreme must be some good stuff. I guess I should keep things simple for now.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a stack of ActivateX(6 ed) with Apct by Anabolic Xtreme(3 ed) and felt like a kid again, I am 49 with low free test and total test. See what your Doc has to offer and keep this stack in mind. Right now I am waiting for my PP Dermacrine to arrive. Will be giving it a run to see how that treats me!! All the best...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to the dr then don't take ANYTHING! let the doctor guide you.

also, you don't want to run something to improve your test results for the time being, then the doctor might not see a need to help you. then, when you're off the supps your test levels dip again.

make sure that you're getting enough sleep and I'd try ZMA or ZMK...deep sleep is when you're hormone profiles are regulated, if you're stressed and not sleeping well then this could be your problem.

ams1

ams1

Awards
go for the AX and trib. DHEA is a sterone that will not help your test after the fact. stick to the natural stuff

poacher

Awards
  • Established
if you're going to the dr then don't take ANYTHING! let the doctor guide you.

also, you don't want to run something to improve your test results for the time being, then the doctor might not see a need to help you. then, when you're off the supps your test levels dip again.

make sure that you're getting enough sleep and I'd try ZMA or ZMK...deep sleep is when you're hormone profiles are regulated, if you're stressed and not sleeping well then this could be your problem.
THATS is very good advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I understand you probably get this all the time. Got Test results a few months back, I'm 32 they were.

My life and profession is really, really stressful, I try to manage it but its tough. I really think stress and previous weekend drinking is the culprit.

Test 312
Free Test 70.4
LH 3.92
FSH 6.68
Prolactin 13.27

I'm 5'11 215 36" inch waist 10% bodyfat, bench 350lbs. and parallel squat 500lbs. never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be this low. I have been a weekend drinker (not since the bloodwork). I do notice my body takes 2 weeks to recover after real intense sessions even w/ calorie and protein surplus not a good sign.

I need to drop the waist another inch, don't want to lose weight but maybe I should just say f-it and drop 5 pounds and start clean get down to 35"

Here is the plan

Could this stack a few times with a healthier lifestyle boost those levels back up a few hundred points???

What time of day was the test done? I would get more bloodwork done before you jump to conclusions such as
Estrodial
DHT
T3
T4
Morning Cortisol
DHEA

It could be your adrenals. I bet Cortisol is the culprit. Do you have a history of stimulant abuse (ECA,Adderal, Methyphenidate, etc.).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Test 312
Free Test 70.4
LH 3.92
FSH 6.68
Prolactin 13.27

Here is the plan

I just thought about this...if your test levels were really that low then I doubt that you'd be able to maintain that size! you're a big guy, people with low test wouldn't be able to maintain your size and strength.

get your stress under control and make sure that you're sleeping well. also, make sure that you haven't cut too much cholesterol out of your diet (cholesterol is the root of the hormone tree)

great cortisol stack:
ashwagandha
Relora

you can also try lean extreme, retain 2, etc.

Neversaydie

Neversaydie

Awards
Thats whats driving me crazy. My libido is fine, I am a fairly big guy at least for my stature. My strength is fine. How the hell could I have tested 312 ng. I had to have been at the low end.

I just don't feel like the type of guy that has low Test. I have a short temper, I'm horney as hell, I am in most circumstances an Alpha type.

Sometimes I like to read Romance novels but that can't be all that bad. Just a joke, not true!!! Ha, haaaa.

I did gain some weight due to a unclean mass up, maybe the estrogen took over there for a little while. I had been training balls out for a couple of months as well. So I could have been overtrained as well.

Still waiting for the referral to the Edno