My new Powerfull staple supplement

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thats right USP labs powerful is far and away the best supplement i've used in a while. the endurance i get in the gym is incredible and the pumps are comparable to being on roids. and you can't put a price on a good nights sleep. everybody is all about usp labs anabolic pump or pslin but i say this is by far their best product.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
personally i have never tried Powerful.....but want to.....i tried some p-slin and i didnt see any results AT ALL, used it as directed.....nice clean carbs too.....i thought it might add some mass on, cuz i was kinda skinny at the time.....it did give me some raging pumps though

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i agree man i just noticed how good powerfull was when i stopped taking it. i was stacking powerfull and prime and was unsure what to attribute my endurance too until recently. when i stopped powerfull my endurance went way down. kinda sucks because i have 2.5 bottles of prime left that are kinda useless but in any case i already ordered more pfull

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love sleep while I'm on Powerfull!!!!

Great product!

Thats right USP labs powerful is far and away the best supplement i've used in a while. the endurance i get in the gym is incredible and the pumps are comparable to being on roids. and you can't put a price on a good nights sleep. everybody is all about usp labs anabolic pump or pslin but i say this is by far their best product.

Stacked pre workout with a Stim the mind and muscle connection is intense!

Rumor is that USP is designing a preworkout monster to stack with PowerFULL!

personally i have never tried Powerful.....but want to.....i tried some p-slin and i didnt see any results AT ALL, used it as directed.....nice clean carbs too.....i thought it might add some mass on, cuz i was kinda skinny at the time.....it did give me some raging pumps though

The raging pump is a reflection of carbs and amino acids being force feed into muscle cells. The key is to increase overall caloric intake for skinny kids.

I'm sure your recovery was off the hook.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah recovery was decent..
i might give some AP a try....i want to but i dont know if its more effective than p-slin or what..

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've tinkered with ap and now yellow gold and i can't seem to ever feel anything. i bumped my AP dose to 2 pills a few times and waited about an hour and i never got that hungry or hypo feeling. i've messed with combo's of carbs. i've used brown rice white rice, wheat bread, oats, wheat pasta, waximaize. a combination of simple and complex, apples bananas. nothing seems to get me that pumped feeling. i got it the first week the first time i tried AP but after that nothing

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah im seeing some mixed reviews....might have to think about this one

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I preferred Pslin to AP by far.... id rather spend the extra dough to run pslin 2 caps ed then AP 3 times ed.... just me though.

BUT if you didnt like pslin then dont even mess with AP, if you cant get the nutrient timing correlation down with a more powerful Pslin then youll be dissapointed likely with your AP results.

I would suggest powerfull to EVERYONE, its great. If you must get the AP too, to give it a try, at the least it will make your powerful that much more.... powerful, lol. Plus the sleep is just nutty from the PureDopa.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i might slam that down on my list of future supplements to try.....the sleep sound nice lol

flex13

Awards
Good to here bro i actually just ordered powerfull today to stack with my prime..im gonna run one of each and if i like the powerfull better ill sell my 4 bottles of prime and get more!!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I preferred Pslin to AP by far.... id rather spend the extra dough to run pslin 2 caps ed then AP 3 times ed.... just me though.

BUT if you didnt like pslin then dont even mess with AP, if you cant get the nutrient timing correlation down with a more powerful Pslin then youll be dissapointed likely with your AP results.

I would suggest powerfull to EVERYONE, its great. If you must get the AP too, to give it a try, at the least it will make your powerful that much more.... powerful, lol. Plus the sleep is just nutty from the PureDopa.
well i'm taking yellow gold with powerfull now. also on transresveratol, blue gene, activate, and forskolin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i'm taking yellow gold with powerfull now. also on transresveratol, blue gene, activate, and forskolin
that should be a fairly hefty NHA stack!! would think you could do some MAJOR recomping with that stack.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Are AP and Recreate not good enough pre-workout?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm with talk of a Powerfull+Prime stack, now i'm all in a muddle.

I have recently decided on my stack for my upcoming 12 week bulk of:

USPLabs Prime
Controlled Labs Green Mag
MST's Somnidren GH
MST's ZMK

Originally i had planned Powerfull instead of Somnidren but because i've responded so well to Prime, this has become my priority, as a result i had to cut back somewhere (prime aint cheap!), Somnidren GH is cheaper than Powerfull, and i hadnt really noticed (i thought) much of an effect from the pre-workout dose, just the massive sledgehammer effect of the night-time dose.

So Somnidren seemed like an ideal choice given that i already take ZMK. Now i'm hearing that Powerfull might be doing more than i think it is (i still know Prime is doing a helluva lot as i've taken Powerfull for a while before trying Prime) and that there's a Powerfull+Prime stack on the cards too.

Ok MulletSoldier, i'll buy your stack, if it's the same price as, or cheaper (obviously) than Prime + Somnidren GH. (oh and is available in two weeks time).

I will be logging my 12 week bulk, and have set an 'if all goes well' start date of Oct 20th. I will be buying all 3 months worth of supps in one order, so need to place it with NP by the 15th (International shipping to UK).

Satch

Awards
i love powerfull too. more for recovery and the extra dopamine. the dopamine gives me a nice bump in the afternoon i notice
that could be very interesting

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So I hadn't been sleeping well at all for the last couple of weeks due to a prescription that I've been taking. I have just been waking up and feeling completely exhausted all day. You guys reminded me that I had a bottle of Powerfull laying around, so I popped two before bed. Damn does that stuff work. Woke up this morning feeling amazing. Not exhausted at all. Needless to say, it's likely going to stay on as one of my staples, too.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I hadn't been sleeping well at all for the last couple of weeks due to a prescription that I've been taking. I have just been waking up and feeling completely exhausted all day. You guys reminded me that I had a bottle of Powerfull laying around, so I popped two before bed. Damn does that stuff work. Woke up this morning feeling amazing. Not exhausted at all. Needless to say, it's likely going to stay on as one of my staples, too.
I hear you, this is one of those things you kind of take for granted. A good nights sleep is invaluable.

hopeful

Awards

that souds awesome i have been reading up on usp labs products and i think that they sound AMAZING! I am going to wait about 3 weeks and i too am going to buy some pfull, and and it is all-natural, results with NO SIDE EFFECTS...amazing...just amazing