Awards
  • Established
my current daily stack is

animal pak
animal flex EOD
10g creatine mono
10g taruine
Liver tabs

I was thinking off to adding Waize mazie or an AA/eaa/bcaa supplement to my daily stack, How is this WM used? dosage? money is a big issue. I would only buy this in bulk( i get 1 kilo of creatine and that will last 5-6 months)

isnt eaa better than bcaa?

smalls1

Awards
I highly recommend waximaize. I am using IDS's waximaize and it is awesome. I get the best pumps from it and it keeps me going even if I am tired. Those extra carbs really help out a lot. I was dosing mine 30 min prior and 30mins-1hr after workouts. Now I just take it 30 mins prior and torrent after workouts. Torrent also has waximaze in it but it has a bunch of other good stuff too. You should be able to find IDS's waximaize for about $23 if you look around.

Or you can just find a good post workout drink with most of what you are looking for in it. You will probably spend a little more that way though.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
my current daily stack is

animal pak
animal flex EOD
10g creatine mono
10g taruine
Liver tabs

I was thinking off to adding Waize mazie or an AA/eaa/bcaa supplement to my daily stack, How is this WM used? dosage? money is a big issue. I would only buy this in bulk( i get 1 kilo of creatine and that will last 5-6 months)

isnt eaa better than bcaa?
pretty sure bcaa's are better

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the serving size with the bulk BCAA and how much do you take in a day?
Search, too many variables. Some like 10g Intra-Workout, some like that before fasted cardio. Can be used for intermittent fasting, some swear by it during sleep. I like about 5-10g peri-workout with some BA.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure bcaa's are better
bcaa are essential amino acids (EAA), the dosing and usage are so different that most companies isolated those three amino from group.

carry on

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
EAAs contain BCAAs plus more, and are about the same price.