leviathan RL or anabolic pump?

dbrufus1234

Awards
a few months ago i quit working out and dieting like a used to. when i was working out i lost about 20 lbs but i lose some muscle too. anyway i have prob gained 8 to 10 lbs back. i am looking lose a little weight and get some definition back. anyway would leviathan RL or anabolic pump suit me better??

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Working out and dieting again would suit you better.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I would say do one or the other. It is hard to do both at the exact same time. Not impossible, but hard. I always go with lose the weight, see where you are at, then rebuild bigger and stronger. I would recommend throwing Recreate and AP together, along with some creatine gluconate.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a few months ago i quit working out and dieting like a used to. when i was working out i lost about 20 lbs but i lose some muscle too. anyway i have prob gained 8 to 10 lbs back. i am looking lose a little weight and get some definition back. anyway would leviathan RL or anabolic pump suit me better??
These are two totally different products so it is very hard to compare.

May you post your diet and training up for us to critique?

Lets kick so fat buddy! :dance:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if your diet is down and you have the money to run a couple months of AP and about a month to mess with timing and carb ratios then go with AP. if you lose some fat your going to gain definition no matter what because all muscle is defined, it's just dependent on how much fat is covering it up