Astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto for Testosteron Increase

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.
I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.
What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.
I am using Super Biostatin 3 a day which is 18 mg of astaxanathin. It is liquid for in vegtable caps. Google it has a lot of good info on the site.

chlorella

Awards
Find the E-book! I printed it out and it's about as thick as a phone book. It's full of astaxanathin info. I take Bioastin. I wish NP would carry this. I've been taking it on and off for 2-3 years. The claimed bennifits are numerous. I only notice that my skin is healthier and I don't get sunburned anymore, but the sun protection alone is worth it for me. I was taking 3-4 caps/day in the summer. I'm going to cut back to 1 cap for the winter, only for economic reasons. One day, I was in the sun for 8 hrs and I didn't get burned:)

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.
So oral ketocanazole + letro would produce similar results?

runfgio

Awards
triarco.com/industrymanufacturing/pressreleases/m_pr_09_22_2008.pdf

This is the published clinical study about MyTosterone. I'm really curious to see how it works, anyone used it?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for this, I can't believe people are not all over this, no one is thinking about trying it? I AlphaStat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 1
lamonster14 Supplements 8
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 4