Achievements Posting Pro

Astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto for Testosteron Increase

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.
    I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.
    What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.
    I am using Super Biostatin 3 a day which is 18 mg of astaxanathin. It is liquid for in vegtable caps. Google it has a lot of good info on the site.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

Find the E-book! I printed it out and it's about as thick as a phone book. It's full of astaxanathin info. I take Bioastin. I wish NP would carry this. I've been taking it on and off for 2-3 years. The claimed bennifits are numerous. I only notice that my skin is healthier and I don't get sunburned anymore, but the sun protection alone is worth it for me. I was taking 3-4 caps/day in the summer. I'm going to cut back to 1 cap for the winter, only for economic reasons. One day, I was in the sun for 8 hrs and I didn't get burned
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.
    So oral ketocanazole + letro would produce similar results?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

triarco.com/industrymanufacturing/pressreleases/m_pr_09_22_2008.pdf

This is the published clinical study about MyTosterone. I'm really curious to see how it works, anyone used it?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bump for this, I can't believe people are not all over this, no one is thinking about trying it? I AlphaStat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low free testosteron:-(
    By MrZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. Astaxanthin.
    By Jurekdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 06:17 PM
  3. MSNBC Article on Testosteron
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11