Astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto for Testosteron Increase


  1. Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

    I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks like it was 2 compounds, The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat® (Mytosterone(™)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.

    I know one of our suppliers has the astaxanthin.
    I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am using astaxanthin right now for it's anti-oxidant capabilities which are supposed to be immense, I have been on it for about 2 months and starting to feel pretty good. There is a few other things it could be as well.
    What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    What's your dosing like, and what form do you have the Ast. in? I see a 1.5% extract from our supplier.
    I am using Super Biostatin 3 a day which is 18 mg of astaxanathin. It is liquid for in vegtable caps. Google it has a lot of good info on the site.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  5. Find the E-book! I printed it out and it's about as thick as a phone book. It's full of astaxanathin info. I take Bioastin. I wish NP would carry this. I've been taking it on and off for 2-3 years. The claimed bennifits are numerous. I only notice that my skin is healthier and I don't get sunburned anymore, but the sun protection alone is worth it for me. I was taking 3-4 caps/day in the summer. I'm going to cut back to 1 cap for the winter, only for economic reasons. One day, I was in the sun for 8 hrs and I didn't get burned

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase.
    .
    So oral ketocanazole + letro would produce similar results?

  7. triarco.com/industrymanufacturing/pressreleases/m_pr_09_22_2008.pdf

    This is the published clinical study about MyTosterone. I'm really curious to see how it works, anyone used it?

  8. Bump for this, I can't believe people are not all over this, no one is thinking about trying it? I AlphaStat.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. LG MMv3 and Saw Palmetto
    By jarcna in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
  3. LG MMv3 and Saw Palmetto
    By jarcna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:04 PM
  4. Can Saw Palmetto for High Blood Pressure Provide Relief
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:16 PM
  5. ANOTHER ? ON MILK THISTLE AND SAW PALMETTO
    By unikfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Log in
Log in