Recreate vs. Leviathan Reloaded

Which "fat burner" worked better for you and why?

• Leviathan Reloaded

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Recreate

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

SHSUStudent

Awards
Have you tried just one or both?

Which did you prefer and what kinds of results did you experience?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah i used Leviathan Reloaded and it kicks ass
as for recreate didnt do that much only made me feel like i have to do some thing all the time like im crakd out

SHSUStudent

Awards
yah i used Leviathan Reloaded and it kicks ass
as for recreate didnt do that much only made me feel like i have to do some thing all the time like im crakd out
Awesome, how did you dose it and how did it make you feel?

What did you do to see results? Much cardio or just diet?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
cardio haha i nver did cardio< i would have if i wanted to lose alot of muscel just eat right and lift yr ass off and you will get lean taking a fat bunrer

recreate i took 2 in the am and 2 after mi workout

LR i did 2 am and 1 mid-afternoon

SHSUStudent

Awards
7 to 1 so far... and Leviathan Reloaded is in the lead.

Anyone else care to comment on experiences? Dosing,etc

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
I didn't vote since I have only tried LR for obvious reasons but thought I would chime in on dosing. 1 pre/wo on empty stomach (I work out in early am) with a preworkout drink and 2 mid-afternoon, few hours after lunch.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Currently halfway through my stack of STOKED/AX. Would following up with Recreate, or LR be OK right after? Or should I wait a month? I've read that after a month of testosterone boosters, you should take a month off.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
almost done running 2 bottles of LR with great results. this fat burnern gave me the least strength/size loss

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Did your initial dosing start with one or two caps?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i started as instructed by bottle. start with 1, then 2,3,4 and stayed at 4 the whole time

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
DO you think Lipo 6 would stack well with LR and DCP?

Terencec

Awards
If you decide to go with reloaded do not purchase directly from Palo alto, it took me a month to receive reloaded out of my incarnate/reloaded stack in which I still didn't receive the incarnate. And I stopped taking the levithan I didn't see anything from it. The sales rep at vitamin shop swears by recreate and he is a big ripped dude.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly have had great results with both. Leviathan reloaded provided more stimulant, less hunger suppressant feeling. Conversely, ReCreate provided more hunger suppressant and less stimulant feeling.

The anti-catabolic and muscle sparing properties of ReCreate are quite notable. As i said in a similar thread earlier today. I have cut over 20lbs at a time while increasing my strength while using ReCreate.

ksujosh6

ksujosh6

Awards
I honestly have had great results with both. Leviathan reloaded provided more stimulant, less hunger suppressant feeling. Conversely, ReCreate provided more hunger suppressant and less stimulant feeling.
i would agree with this post

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
what ingrediants in recreate help preserve/build muscle while losing fat?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what ingrediants in recreate help preserve/build muscle while losing fat?
Forskolin (Forslean) an extract of Colleus Forskholli will promote lipolysis in adipose cells by increasing intracellular levels of cAMP. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle cells may also provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect. Forskolin is shown to also boost testosterone in men.

'SCModulator' (Engineered Extract from Coffea Arabica L) selectively and potently inhibits an enzyme (11beta-HSD1) that converts cortisone to cortisol.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If you decide to go with reloaded do not purchase directly from Palo alto, it took me a month to receive reloaded out of my incarnate/reloaded stack in which I still didn't receive the incarnate. And I stopped taking the levithan I didn't see anything from it. The sales rep at vitamin shop swears by recreate and he is a big ripped dude.
Hey man...

I know we had a backorder on Incarnate.. i emailed anyone who was delayed longer than 10 days and offered them a free bottle of product for the inconvenience...

What was your order number?Ill be happy to look into the situation.

Forskolin (Forslean) an extract of Colleus Forskholli will promote lipolysis in adipose cells by increasing intracellular levels of cAMP. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle cells may also provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect. Forskolin is shown to also boost testosterone in men.

'SCModulator' (Engineered Extract from Coffea Arabica L) selectively and potently inhibits an enzyme (11beta-HSD1) that converts cortisone to cortisol.

Yes the Super New SC(Specific cortisol)MOdulator the special ingredient no one talks about! :head:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I've used 4 bottles of recreate and 3 bottles of Levi over the past year or so and they are both ok imho but I believe them to be inferior to pain old ephedrine caffeine. I did find recreate to be decent when combined with ephedrine using recreate as my caffeine source.