ECT - not PCT

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Today I decided to try a new energy recipe and I will let you know how it goes. I bought some wild harvested Mormon Tea (ephedra) last week and I've been experimenting with it. This morning I am making iced tea out of one tea-ball full of ephedra and one tea bag of Yerba Mate. I am thinking of it as an Ephedra Caffeine Tea, or ECT. I'll let you know how it feels, might be interesting.

Thoughts?

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
It gave me great energy as I sipped it through the day. Not too jittery and no major crash afterward. I think I've found a new toy!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I bought it at a really cool local store that sells all kinds of bulk herbs. I did some reading online and apparently the particular species of Ephedra makes a big difference in the effects it will have. Some species have more methylxanthides than others.

Also, fwiw, the taste is pretty good.

Thanks for the reps, B.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I bought it at a really cool local store that sells all kinds of bulk herbs. I did some reading online and apparently the particular species of Ephedra makes a big difference in the effects it will have. Some species have more methylxanthides than others.

Also, fwiw, the taste is pretty good.

Thanks for the reps, B.
cheers

how much $$$ was it?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
does it come in bags? I've always wanted to get a wild harvested mormon tea bag.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I bought it in bulk and then made tea using coffee filters or a tea ball. I think I paid about $2.00 an oz for it. Now I'm adding it to the filter basket of my coffee maker along with my morning coffee and making eCoffee. It's excellent, you should try it.