Tried free sample of NaNO Vapor the other day...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Tried free sample of NaNO Vapor the other day...

Ok so I got a free sample a MuscleTech's NaNO Vapor the other day. I figured it's free so why not try it.
    It kind of made me feel like I just downed a 2 liter of mountain dew and injected cocaine. The pump was hardly noticeable and like I said the energy was more of a coked out feeling.

As I watched Muscletech get the award for Anabolic Halo at the Olympia, (I think it was the most revolutionary supplement or something like that.) I wondered why Muscletech is such a supplement giant. I mean,I'm sure that 90 percent of the pro's endorsing their products helps. I just get so angry when I see their dumb ads in magazines about how Branch Warren and friends are NaNO Vapor addicts. Ugh!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Ok so I got a free sample a MuscleTech's NaNO Vapor the other day. I figured it's free so why not try it.
    It kind of made me feel like I just downed a 2 liter of mountain dew and injected cocaine. The pump was hardly noticeable and like I said the energy was more of a coked out feeling.

As I watched Muscletech get the award for Anabolic Halo at the Olympia, (I think it was the most revolutionary supplement or something like that.) I wondered why Muscletech is such a supplement giant. I mean,I'm sure that 90 percent of the pro's endorsing their products helps. I just get so angry when I see their dumb ads in magazines about how Branch Warren and friends are NaNO Vapor addicts. Ugh!!

I have a lot of friends that have tried nanox9, nano vapor, leukic,gakic, and some of their other products....out of 4 of my friends only 1 had a positive remark about their products and it was the one that tried gakic...other than that everyone else hated the product they had tried from mt!!!!!i personally haven't tried n e because of that..lol...and now your post is just reassuring me not to...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Answers

yea i bought some nano vapor a few months back, blue raspberry or something but it was the worst tasting supp ive ever had to drink, and i didnt notice a pump or anything it was like being hopped up on 7 red bulls and i would go in the basketball gym and do hookshots with my brother and we would be throwing up hook shots from half court untill one of us remembered we were here to lift weights.... lol every time we would go warm up in the bball gym but we would lose track of time because we were so hopped up. stuff is gaaabage
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

It kind of made me feel like I just downed a 2 liter of mountain dew and injected cocaine.
    and this is a bad thing?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I liked the energy and the pump I got from my free sample, but it really made me want to throw up. Now I use NO Shotgun and find that it is a little less "speedy" and does not make me feel ill. NanoVapor also really does cause a burning sensation in the skin, for me.
  6. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

ya should have been wearing the "STRAP".
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    ya should have been wearing the "STRAP".
    Haha,I actually stumbled on that the other night. I remember seeing that at GNC a few years ago. WTF is that? It's 80 dollars...haha
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Haha,I actually stumbled on that the other night. I remember seeing that at GNC a few years ago. WTF is that? It's 80 dollars...haha

<<<<<<don't understand what strap is???
  9. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    <<<<<<don't understand what strap is???
    Only the greatest piece of weight training equipment ever made. It has been outlawed by the US goverment because of the Explosive gains it gave people. People were literally exploding!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I tried nano vapor and didn't get any results from it. Same with Gakic...my bank account is still pissed at me.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

most of us made the MT mistake once....bastages....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    and this is a bad thing?
    yes because you're heart starts pumping too hard ur BP goes way up and you lose your breath a lot faster.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

my buddy gave me a half-full bottle of Nano-Vapor a few months back because he said it actually made him feel tired, I tried it a few days and it actually did the same thing to me, so I passed it on to someone else.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

here mates, this is why its so big, this thread reminded me of the weekend. Its all about those ads....

lol, why BSN & MuscleTech live on....
  15. Registered User
    Answers

A guy at my gym is always pulling out at least 10 muscle tech products pre and post workout, his physique is like that of a high school science teacher
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    here mates, this is why its so big, this thread reminded me of the weekend. Its all about those ads....

lol, why BSN & MuscleTech live on....
    These people do exist. It's unfortunate. I know why they are successful though...I remember walking into GNC when I was 17 and just looking at the muscletech products like golden tickets to a perfect physique. If you don't know any better,those ads work. Plain and simple. Unfortunately,most people don't know any better.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

These people do exist. It's unfortunate. I know why they are successful though...I remember walking into GNC when I was 17 and just looking at the muscletech products like golden tickets to a perfect physique. If you don't know any better,those ads work. Plain and simple. Unfortunately,most people don't know any better.

I really hope to help him, this guy could leave me in the dust if he does it right. Wonder if we could start one of those political bashing commercials, but against MT and BSN, LOL
  18. Registered User
    Answers

you can check out muscletech's website and see "Jay Cutler's Official Mass Stack."
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    you can check out muscletech's website and see "Jay Cutler's Official Mass Stack."
    yea it's go leukic(leucine) gakic(arginine) creakic(creatine) that sure looks worth the $199 its sold for at gnc
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

hmmm you mean Test E, Tren Ace, some Dbol and a few anavar with a side of hCG and Clomid?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

What i find weird about supp companies like muscletech and bsn is that I will have conversations at work about what works about 60000x better and always direct people to this site or nutraplanet. However, the next day they come in anyways with gnc bags and show me how they just paid 60 bucks for CLA. So i do not even bother anymore.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

What i find weird about supp companies like muscletech and bsn is that I will have conversations at work about what works about 60000x better and always direct people to this site or nutraplanet. However, the next day they come in anyways with gnc bags and show me how they just paid 60 bucks for CLA. So i do not even bother anymore.
    Walk in and show em some CLA, and then tell him it was only $15.....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

When nanovapor and halo came out, I was sittin on a good bit of money at the time so I said sure..y not...

I'll tell you why not...because the products were crap. If you read the container, you'd think you were holding some dangerous radioactive serum that could destroy the world, with all the warnings about shaking and exceeding dosages and bla bla bla

Vapor tasted like what I would assume pig privates would. And the effects....not so terrific. Little bit of a rush, but more of a sped up/irritated feeling. And afterwards I crashed like a mofo.

The halo had some sort of menthol mixed with old fruit mixed with **** taste, kindve like i broke open a pack of newports and blended it up with some V8 splash.

muscletechs gay.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kilmann40 View Post
    When nanovapor and halo came out, I was sittin on a good bit of money at the time so I said sure..y not...

I'll tell you why not...because the products were crap. If you read the container, you'd think you were holding some dangerous radioactive serum that could destroy the world, with all the warnings about shaking and exceeding dosages and bla bla bla

Vapor tasted like what I would assume pig privates would. And the effects....not so terrific. Little bit of a rush, but more of a sped up/irritated feeling. And afterwards I crashed like a mofo.

The halo had some sort of menthol mixed with old fruit mixed with **** taste, kindve like i broke open a pack of newports and blended it up with some V8 splash.

muscletechs gay.

lol very nice description i think you will get into the heads of ppl that weren't sure..............if they see this post....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

GNC is also a retailer not a wholesaler...you're an idiot for walking into almost any store front for any consumer products and not smacked with a 500% mark up! hell nutra's even banking of this stuff.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

lol very nice description i think you will get into the heads of ppl that weren't sure..............if they see this post....
    thug life, baby
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah,that cracks me up. It says: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE,EVER. The instructions also say to take it and then grab something heavy,haha. I actually tried shaking it a little and my house didn't blow up or my face was not vaporized.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy

Yeah,that cracks me up. It says: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE,EVER. The instructions also say to take it and then grab something heavy,haha. I actually tried shaking it a little and my house didn't blow up or my face was not vaporized.
    I lost my wife and kids to nanovapor. so much blood.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I lost my wife and kids to nanovapor. so much blood.

lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Only the greatest piece of weight training equipment ever made. It has been outlawed by the US goverment because of the Explosive gains it gave people. People were literally exploding!
    Before using The Strap:

After 1st workout:
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol
    I'm dead serious.

32. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

That's funny, I get like the guy in the 2nd pic after just a short 5 min warm up with 'THE STRAP'

Oh, and I hear if you wear it to bed it releases GH and promotes deep sleep

check this out lol

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/vide...enthestrap.wmv
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Oh, and I hear if you wear it to bed it releases GH and promotes deep sleep
    If you wear it to bed you wake up with an AVN award for 'Best Male Newcomer.'
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    If you wear it to bed you wake up with an AVN award for 'Best Male Newcomer.'
    do u have to wear it around your penis? or just follow the directions?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    do u have to wear it around your penis? or just follow the directions?
    It says you wear it on your wrist.

"THE STRAP utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, THE STRAP technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb..."

I can't believe this is serious. That sounds like something from the matrix or something. Ridiculous. I tried blast cycle (fizogen's preworkout) many years ago. Somebody gave it to me and I gave it away after trying it once.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

It says you wear it on your wrist.

"THE STRAP utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, THE STRAP technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb..."

I can't believe this is serious. That sounds like something from the matrix or something. Ridiculous. I tried blast cycle (fizogen's preworkout) many years ago. Somebody gave it to me and I gave it away after trying it once.

where do you find "THE STRAP" i need one ASAP..is there a website or is it easy to find?
  37. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

where do you find "THE STRAP" i need one ASAP..is there a website or is it easy to find?
    It'll always be available at GNC

...since they never sell any

(at least I hope they never sell any)

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  38. Registered User
    Answers

stuff made me **** my pants (almost.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. naNO Vapor
    By LIFTINBIG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:26 PM
  2. naNO Vapor
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33