Tried free sample of NaNO Vapor the other day...

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got a free sample a MuscleTech's NaNO Vapor the other day. I figured it's free so why not try it.
It kind of made me feel like I just downed a 2 liter of mountain dew and injected cocaine. The pump was hardly noticeable and like I said the energy was more of a coked out feeling.

As I watched Muscletech get the award for Anabolic Halo at the Olympia, (I think it was the most revolutionary supplement or something like that.) I wondered why Muscletech is such a supplement giant. I mean,I'm sure that 90 percent of the pro's endorsing their products helps. I just get so angry when I see their dumb ads in magazines about how Branch Warren and friends are NaNO Vapor addicts. Ugh!!

hopeful

Awards
Ok so I got a free sample a MuscleTech's NaNO Vapor the other day. I figured it's free so why not try it.
It kind of made me feel like I just downed a 2 liter of mountain dew and injected cocaine. The pump was hardly noticeable and like I said the energy was more of a coked out feeling.

As I watched Muscletech get the award for Anabolic Halo at the Olympia, (I think it was the most revolutionary supplement or something like that.) I wondered why Muscletech is such a supplement giant. I mean,I'm sure that 90 percent of the pro's endorsing their products helps. I just get so angry when I see their dumb ads in magazines about how Branch Warren and friends are NaNO Vapor addicts. Ugh!!

I have a lot of friends that have tried nanox9, nano vapor, leukic,gakic, and some of their other products....out of 4 of my friends only 1 had a positive remark about their products and it was the one that tried gakic...other than that everyone else hated the product they had tried from mt!!!!!i personally haven't tried n e because of that..lol...and now your post is just reassuring me not to...

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
yea i bought some nano vapor a few months back, blue raspberry or something but it was the worst tasting supp ive ever had to drink, and i didnt notice a pump or anything it was like being hopped up on 7 red bulls and i would go in the basketball gym and do hookshots with my brother and we would be throwing up hook shots from half court untill one of us remembered we were here to lift weights.... lol every time we would go warm up in the bball gym but we would lose track of time because we were so hopped up. stuff is gaaabage

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I liked the energy and the pump I got from my free sample, but it really made me want to throw up. Now I use NO Shotgun and find that it is a little less "speedy" and does not make me feel ill. NanoVapor also really does cause a burning sensation in the skin, for me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
ya should have been wearing the "STRAP".

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
ya should have been wearing the "STRAP".
Haha,I actually stumbled on that the other night. I remember seeing that at GNC a few years ago. WTF is that? It's 80 dollars...haha

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
<<<<<<don't understand what strap is???
Only the greatest piece of weight training equipment ever made. It has been outlawed by the US goverment because of the Explosive gains it gave people. People were literally exploding!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I tried nano vapor and didn't get any results from it. Same with Gakic...my bank account is still pissed at me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
most of us made the MT mistake once....bastages....

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
my buddy gave me a half-full bottle of Nano-Vapor a few months back because he said it actually made him feel tired, I tried it a few days and it actually did the same thing to me, so I passed it on to someone else.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
A guy at my gym is always pulling out at least 10 muscle tech products pre and post workout, his physique is like that of a high school science teacher

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
here mates, this is why its so big, this thread reminded me of the weekend. Its all about those ads....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/105198-lol-why-bsn.html#post1569352
These people do exist. It's unfortunate. I know why they are successful though...I remember walking into GNC when I was 17 and just looking at the muscletech products like golden tickets to a perfect physique. If you don't know any better,those ads work. Plain and simple. Unfortunately,most people don't know any better.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
These people do exist. It's unfortunate. I know why they are successful though...I remember walking into GNC when I was 17 and just looking at the muscletech products like golden tickets to a perfect physique. If you don't know any better,those ads work. Plain and simple. Unfortunately,most people don't know any better.

I really hope to help him, this guy could leave me in the dust if he does it right. Wonder if we could start one of those political bashing commercials, but against MT and BSN, LOL

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
you can check out muscletech's website and see "Jay Cutler's Official Mass Stack."

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
you can check out muscletech's website and see "Jay Cutler's Official Mass Stack."
yea it's go leukic(leucine) gakic(arginine) creakic(creatine) that sure looks worth the $199 its sold for at gnc

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

hmmm you mean Test E, Tren Ace, some Dbol and a few anavar with a side of hCG and Clomid?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
What i find weird about supp companies like muscletech and bsn is that I will have conversations at work about what works about 60000x better and always direct people to this site or nutraplanet. However, the next day they come in anyways with gnc bags and show me how they just paid 60 bucks for CLA. So i do not even bother anymore.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What i find weird about supp companies like muscletech and bsn is that I will have conversations at work about what works about 60000x better and always direct people to this site or nutraplanet. However, the next day they come in anyways with gnc bags and show me how they just paid 60 bucks for CLA. So i do not even bother anymore.
Walk in and show em some CLA, and then tell him it was only $15.....

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
When nanovapor and halo came out, I was sittin on a good bit of money at the time so I said sure..y not...

I'll tell you why not...because the products were crap. If you read the container, you'd think you were holding some dangerous radioactive serum that could destroy the world, with all the warnings about shaking and exceeding dosages and bla bla bla

Vapor tasted like what I would assume pig privates would. And the effects....not so terrific. Little bit of a rush, but more of a sped up/irritated feeling. And afterwards I crashed like a mofo.

The halo had some sort of menthol mixed with old fruit mixed with **** taste, kindve like i broke open a pack of newports and blended it up with some V8 splash.

muscletechs gay.

hopeful

Awards
When nanovapor and halo came out, I was sittin on a good bit of money at the time so I said sure..y not...

I'll tell you why not...because the products were crap. If you read the container, you'd think you were holding some dangerous radioactive serum that could destroy the world, with all the warnings about shaking and exceeding dosages and bla bla bla

Vapor tasted like what I would assume pig privates would. And the effects....not so terrific. Little bit of a rush, but more of a sped up/irritated feeling. And afterwards I crashed like a mofo.

The halo had some sort of menthol mixed with old fruit mixed with **** taste, kindve like i broke open a pack of newports and blended it up with some V8 splash.

muscletechs gay.

:goodpost: lol very nice description i think you will get into the heads of ppl that weren't sure..............if they see this post....

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
GNC is also a retailer not a wholesaler...you're an idiot for walking into almost any store front for any consumer products and not smacked with a 500% mark up! hell nutra's even banking of this stuff.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,that cracks me up. It says: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE,EVER. The instructions also say to take it and then grab something heavy,haha. I actually tried shaking it a little and my house didn't blow up or my face was not vaporized.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Yeah,that cracks me up. It says: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE,EVER. The instructions also say to take it and then grab something heavy,haha. I actually tried shaking it a little and my house didn't blow up or my face was not vaporized.
I lost my wife and kids to nanovapor. so much blood.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Only the greatest piece of weight training equipment ever made. It has been outlawed by the US goverment because of the Explosive gains it gave people. People were literally exploding!
Before using The Strap:

After 1st workout:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I hear if you wear it to bed it releases GH and promotes deep sleep :thumbsup:
If you wear it to bed you wake up with an AVN award for 'Best Male Newcomer.'

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
do u have to wear it around your penis? or just follow the directions?
It says you wear it on your wrist.

"THE STRAP utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, THE STRAP technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb..."

I can't believe this is serious. That sounds like something from the matrix or something. Ridiculous. I tried blast cycle (fizogen's preworkout) many years ago. Somebody gave it to me and I gave it away after trying it once.

hopeful

Awards
It says you wear it on your wrist.

"THE STRAP utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, THE STRAP technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb..."

I can't believe this is serious. That sounds like something from the matrix or something. Ridiculous. I tried blast cycle (fizogen's preworkout) many years ago. Somebody gave it to me and I gave it away after trying it once.

where do you find "THE STRAP" i need one ASAP..is there a website or is it easy to find?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
where do you find "THE STRAP" i need one ASAP..is there a website or is it easy to find?
It'll always be available at GNC ;)

...since they never sell any :p

(at least I hope they never sell any)

:blink: