ON or MRI???? for MASSS

shotdead42

Awards
i got a quick question, i was looking between these 2 products,

MRI Anti-Catabolic Mass Gainer
OR
ON Pro Complex Gainer

does anyone know, which is better in results??
If not, like what else do u suggest???

Thanks,

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go with either of those. Just make your own..

shotdead42

Awards
yea buh, i got a a very fast metabolism , and having a product to help me gain more will help dramatically... so if u want to help, u can suggest something..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
two scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, scoop of smart balance pb= get big

shotdead42

Awards
is gainers, that useless though?

like 2 scoops whey, a few nuts, and sum PB
that really does wut a gainer does?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
is gainers, that useless though?

like 2 scoops whey, a few nuts, and sum PB
that really does wut a gainer does?
Its better than a gainer because your getting quality calories not just 4 scoops of maltodextrin. If you want just calories and don't care about getting fat, I would recommend Muscle Juice by Ultimate Nutrition.

Whey, oats, and pb will be your best gainer that is good for you too. Not protein rich, but another good gainer is a simple pb&j sandwich. Use whole wheat brean, sugar free jelly, and natty PB.

shotdead42

Awards
alrite, but u dont think ill like burn it up too fast? i mean, i've bin eating alot for the past few week/months. and stuffing my face, during dinner time. (chicken, meat)

Eating alot of nuts, bananas... like i dunno wut to do now, but go and try a gainer.

But i dont wasnt gainers like with loads of sugers and w/e.(plus MRI, Pro-Nos)

ON has about 5g of suger, which is pretty low,

and also, i've only like seen , the most like 3 lbs...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
alrite, but u dont think ill like burn it up too fast? i mean, i've bin eating alot for the past few week/months.

Eating alot of nuts, bananas... like i dunno wut to do now, but go and try a gainer.

But i dont wasnt gainers like with loads of sugers and w/e.

ON has about 5g of suger, which is pretty low,

I think you need to research nutrition..

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES he needs to do research! Holy cow. Doing a great job in this thread Joebo - repped.

GAINERS SUCK! Go with whole foods like the others have suggested. Also, WHOLE MILK, EGGS, STEAK, CREAM, GRITS, AVOCADOS, COCONUT are your friend.

Also, don't say you're eating "a lot" without disclosing how much "a lot" is. 7 or 8 large meals (800cals each) a day is a lot. "stuffing your face during dinner time" is not how you gain muscle - continual measured eating throughout the day is.

I'm not saying you need to eat 800cals 8 times a day, I'm just giving you a frame of reference - takes a lot of cals to fuel hypertrophy.

symbolic

Awards
If I was to gain mass how many of those protein shakes with all those healthy ingredients would I take in a day?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
i got a quick question, i was looking between these 2 products,

MRI Anti-Catabolic Mass Gainer
OR
ON Pro Complex Gainer

does anyone know, which is better in results??
If not, like what else do u suggest???

Thanks,
If you're stuck on buying one of those two then I'd go with pro complex but I agree with everybody else,make your own. I was sceptical at first also when people told me that on here.

Right now I make one shake a day and I eat in in two separate meals. It's dank. I use bulk Maltodextrin because I can't stand using just oats as my carb source.

1 1/2 cup Whole Milk
3 Eggs
1 tbsp natty pb
75g Maltodextrin
140g blueberries
1/2 cup oats
1 scoop whey

Well over 1,000 calories. Something similar to that is ten times better than any weight gainer on the market...and cheaper.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Between the Two I would go with ON, But I usually make my own so there you go.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If I was to gain mass how many of those protein shakes with all those healthy ingredients would I take in a day?
Like I said before, you really need to do some research on nutrition and diets. There isn't a set number of shakes you need a day. You have to find out your baseline caloric intake to maintain and adjust from there. Typically in 500cal increments as needed. Gainers in my mind are overpriced. Hell, just buy a tub of carbogain from NOW and add it to your shakes if you want even more calories. There is nothing special about gainers in general. The only one that I find solid is MHP "Up Your Mass" as it uses ground oats in it, but its way to expensive. Get a coffee grinder and grind your own and scoop in a shake as needed.

Best natty pb i've found is Skippy Natural. No oil on the top, no need to stir, and tastes damn good.

shotdead42

Awards
well thanks to everyone that posted, and helped.
i know i need to do alot of research and i have.
so now i have more of a better idea of what to do.

I can tell gainers arent really anythign special, as some are just full of sugar.

Thanks again, and so far i'v bin eating alot more oats for breakfast, occasionally Skippy PB.
I'm still ganna stick with MRI Pro-nos as my 2 scoops of whey, and a banana after workouts.

I hope this helps me gain,

Thanks guys