Neovar/Waxy Maize VS Size On

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The neovar/waxy maize stack is like 33 dollars and that should last 2 months.

Its way cheaper than Size On by any measure, depends how much you dose neovar

I havent tried the old neovar or the new neovar.

What do you guys think?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about man clout, plus carbs
any experiences with that?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are solid products, I am not sure if I prefer Neo or SizeOn. I dont think the Neovar will last 2 months, depends on dosage obviously. I do not take it on off days I just use creatine mono. I do love the feeling of the pump provided by neovar and some carbs, especially oats.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
neovar with wms will do good. whats your plans on dosing? and if it is the neovar recomped give it a go! We would gladly be willing to help you out

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure it is NOT the 240 count at Nutra, that runs $54. I think you found a STEAL!!!

Not too sure if you are allowed to post the link though, they are not a board supporter

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it is NOT the 240 count at Nutra, that runs $54. I think you found a STEAL!!!

Not too sure if you are allowed to post the link though, they are not a board supporter
Good point.... I removed it immediately.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO, neovar w/or w/out the WMS beats the crap out of sizeon, no comparison. One of the best creatine products on the market.

And if Tex is willing to "help you out", that just sweetens the deal. Go with the neovar. If you want the WMS too, fine, that's icing on the cake.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in personal experiences I have never had it retain noticeable water, but I have only heard maybe 1-2 people say they experiences some bloat, and one of them said it was due to his diet.