Leviathan Reloaded - Ok During PCT?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'll be running Hdrol for 5-6 weeks here shortly... and I'm wondering if these products would be ok to use during PCT. I'll continue to eat at maint levels or slightly above, to ensure I keep gains... but the main purpose of the cycle is to recomp and I'd like to continue to lean out during PCT if possible, but not at the price of losing all my gains.

I know that "cutting on stims" is a bit no-no during PCT, but was not sure if these products would be ok b/c they focus more of fat metabolism and don't have the stim effect. Basically I'm not sure if I'd have to worry about them eating up my newly gained muscle.

Opinions? Thoughts? Recs?

PS: Have a cruise over New Years... that is the reason behind this cut/recomp.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'll be running Hdrol for 5-6 weeks here shortly... and I'm wondering if these products would be ok to use during PCT. I'll continue to eat at maint levels or slightly above, to ensure I keep gains... but the main purpose of the cycle is to recomp and I'd like to continue to lean out during PCT if possible, but not at the price of losing all my gains.

I know that "cutting on stims" is a bit no-no during PCT, but was not sure if these products would be ok b/c they focus more of fat metabolism and don't have the stim effect. Basically I'm not sure if I'd have to worry about them eating up my newly gained muscle.

Opinions? Thoughts? Recs?

PS: Have a cruise over New Years... that is the reason behind this cut/recomp.
Its fine but not as a stand alone for PCT. What else are you taking?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Its fine but not as a stand alone for PCT. What else are you taking?
Oh yeah, I just wanted to incorporate it into PCT to help lean out. And also I've read the LR boosts natural T production, so that's a plus.

For the Hdrol cycle I'll be doing OTC PCT. Prob the TNT stack from NP (Trans-Rez, Fagodia, Divanil), or at least Stoked/PCS/Sustain Alpha + Activate Xtreme.

I'm actually stuck between Sustain Alpha + Act Xtreme or the TNT Stack. Will also throw in some ATD after week 3 of PCT.

Will the LR help me continue to lean out while maintaining my gains?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about using LR during PCT. I have a sealed bottle in my closet. I think I might just use it during PCT as well :think:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all this is not the pct forum
second of all you may need a serm
third of all you really shouldnt take stims after a cycle because of the deleterious effects of both on you heart,blood pressure

SHSUStudent

Awards
first of all this is not the pct forum
second of all you may need a serm
third of all you really shouldnt take stims after a cycle because of the deleterious effects of both on you heart,blood pressure

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

1) I'm not asking about a PCT product or how to do my PCT... I'm asking about LR's effect during a PCT

2) I'm quite sure that OTC PCT will be just fine for Hdrol, but have serm on hand if needed.

3) Is LR considered a stim and would it be ok to use during PCT? This is exactly why I asked the question...

My apologies for the semi-rude tone of my response... just don't see the point in replying like you did. If you don't want to help please just move on.

SHSUStudent

Awards
That is exactly what it does.

Well I have 2 bottles on the way... will run one bottle LR+Stoked/AX during OCT... Hdrol cycle during Nov... PCT + LR in Dec... Cruise Dec29-Jan 2.

Sounds like a plan to me. =)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, sorry i didnt totally grasp ur question

Leviathan reloaded is a stim, ive tried it

in my opinion its almost like an amphetamine like compound

it combines PEA and hordenine
an alkaloid found in chocolate thats considered an amphetamine.
and also hordenine because PEA does not have good half-life
actually hordenine is a mao inhibitor.
plus
(also yohimbe,caffiene, and some other herbals)which contribute to heart increase

ive never taken h-drol or any other steriod, but usually these compounds tend to rase blood pressure. So right after a 5-6 week cycle of h-drol(even though relatively safe) followed by an amphetamine like compound for presumably 4 week will have bad effects on your heart, immunne system, or adrenal system.

Plus I don't know what your pct is but other than serms that you said on hand, things like atd bromodione increase heart rate/blood pressure also.

hey plus i wasnt trying badmouth you, im just trying to help you and other people on the forum.

SHSUStudent

Awards
yeah, sorry i didnt totally grasp ur question

Leviathan reloaded is a stim, ive tried it

in my opinion its almost like an amphetamine like compound

it combines PEA and hordenine
an alkaloid found in chocolate thats considered an amphetamine.
and also hordenine because PEA does not have good half-life
actually hordenine is a mao inhibitor.
plus
(also yohimbe,caffiene, and some other herbals)which contribute to heart increase

ive never taken h-drol or any other steriod, but usually these compounds tend to rase blood pressure. So right after a 5-6 week cycle of h-drol(even though relatively safe) followed by an amphetamine like compound for presumably 4 week will have bad effects on your heart, immunne system, or adrenal system.

Plus I don't know what your pct is but other than serms that you said on hand, things like atd bromodione increase heart rate/blood pressure also.

hey plus i wasnt trying badmouth you, im just trying to help you and other people on the forum.

Perhaps I'll just stick to LR pre-cycle (with a 1wk break before the hdrol)... Would recreate be better for continuing to recomp during PCT? Or are all "fat-burners" a bad idea?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id wait until after pct to start a fat burner
or a least 1 week to 2 weeks into pct

plus it depends on your current blood pressure