anger in the gym

musclekid17

Awards
im looking for a supplement that will give me some anger in the gym. havent heard alot on this any help is appricated
thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why do you want to be angry? do u want to fight someone who works at your gym? u know what makes me angry? it really pisses me off when that little plastic tab on the end of my shoelace comes off. it makes it so darn hard to get it back in the hole... Man just thinkin about it really steams me up, makes me wanna go fight someone at the gym....what gym do you go to?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
We've been thru this before on here, I think the result from the last thread on this subject was:

Get a girlfriend and/or wife :smite:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
so you want the "alpha-male" mentality huh? When I search in the AM store for "alpha-male," Mass FX comes up. Who knows if it makes you feel like an alpha male. I've been using Universal's Shock Therapy which seems to make me pretty jacked.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
We've been thru this before on here, I think the result from the last thread on this subject was:

Get a girlfriend and/or wife :smite:
man dude, my girlfriend pisses me off too. thats a great one. get a girlfriend then u will be angry all the time. u know what else gets me angry....when the public be all up on my private beach

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
The new DTH will be a fantastic supplement that will give u the extra aggression....Im not sure the release date yet though...youll have to pm chuck about that...

musclekid17

Awards
haha i have a gf but she doesnt make me mad lol. but i want the anger for the weights

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
so you want the "alpha-male" mentality huh? When I search in the AM store for "alpha-male," Mass FX comes up. Who knows if it makes you feel like an alpha male. I've been using Universal's Shock Therapy which seems to make me pretty jacked.
I can say that Mass FX did give me anger issues or maybe its the "alpha male" scenario. When I did use it, I just feel like punching/kicking/yelling at people that annoys me. But on a positive note, I did feel much better in the gym. As in pushing harder, and wanting to lift heavier. If that is something you want go for it.

musclekid17

Awards
the steroid or the legal steroid tren? i know a little bit about steroids and ph

musclekid17

Awards
well im thinking mass fx and TestoJack 100(really cheap)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
testojack 100?????
hilarious, who makes this....awesome name

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
why do you want to be angry? do u want to fight someone who works at your gym? u know what makes me angry? it really pisses me off when that little plastic tab on the end of my shoelace comes off. it makes it so darn hard to get it back in the hole... Man just thinkin about it really steams me up, makes me wanna go fight someone at the gym....what gym do you go to?

^^^^:icon_lol:

I'm angry all the time.... It's really not that good a feeling!

But then again, I'm taking cheque drops/halo/Test suspension & Tren.:aargh:

JK :D

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the dudes that said wife/gf are correct.

i take a heaping scoop of my wife's nagging before i hit the iron... and i'm like the HULK!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^:icon_lol:

I'm angry all the time.... It's really not that good a feeling!

But then again, I'm taking cheque drops/halo/Test suspension & Tren.:aargh:

JK :D

:eek: lol im usin that in my sig.....f'ing hilarious

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Judging by your other hi-quality posts, it was rather hard to tell.
are you being sarcastic?

if not then thanks

lets get this mix up behind us

o yeah and i actually meant to stay monster caps
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/monster-caps/monster-caps-60-caps.html

did you really think id advise someone to stack three methyls?
(monster caps)

this crap is ridiculous, anyone who bought this, it says its out of stock, is screwing up their body to the max.

lmao

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude. I was a little depressed earlier after hurting my back during a workout. I had just gotten back from the gym when I made those posts. Ordinarily, I'm a gentleman.

Sorry for the sarcasm and rude comments ari. It's my bad.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of guys tell me that they get a lot more aggression while working out when they are on Dermacrine

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
This was seriously funny. I actually came back to this thread after forgetting about this, and LOL'd again.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I can say that Mass FX did give me anger issues or maybe its the "alpha male" scenario. When I did use it, I just feel like punching/kicking/yelling at people that annoys me. But on a positive note, I did feel much better in the gym. As in pushing harder, and wanting to lift heavier. If that is something you want go for it.
lol yea when i took it i would be clinching my fist and taking deep breathes..... ".. calm down..." when i see some needle **** in the gym pissing me off, or just some one looking at me would get me going a little bit haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking for a supplement that will give me some anger in the gym. havent heard alot on this any help is appricated
thanks

PRIME has changed the way i train.

Check the logs, users are reporting an extreme pre-workout aggression spike. :head:

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
RPM plus being stuck in traffic works for me...as well as my GF's unrelenting nagging.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude im on like day 3 of Battle Fuel and i can honestly tell you it makes you want to smack someone for no reason.....thats an aggression boost if i ever felt one!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
lmao yes having a girl friend does do the trick or talk to your mom first and let her start complaining then go workout or just think of something thats grinds your gears lol then hit that shizzzittttt
anger workouts are some of the best