anger in the gym

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I hear a lot of guys tell me that they get a lot more aggression while working out when they are on Dermacrine

2. RPM all the way!!!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    why do you want to be angry? do u want to fight someone who works at your gym? u know what makes me angry? it really pisses me off when that little plastic tab on the end of my shoelace comes off. it makes it so darn hard to get it back in the hole... Man just thinkin about it really steams me up, makes me wanna go fight someone at the gym....what gym do you go to?
    This was seriously funny. I actually came back to this thread after forgetting about this, and LOL'd again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    I can say that Mass FX did give me anger issues or maybe its the "alpha male" scenario. When I did use it, I just feel like punching/kicking/yelling at people that annoys me. But on a positive note, I did feel much better in the gym. As in pushing harder, and wanting to lift heavier. If that is something you want go for it.
    lol yea when i took it i would be clinching my fist and taking deep breathes..... ".. calm down..." when i see some needle **** in the gym pissing me off, or just some one looking at me would get me going a little bit haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by musclekid17 View Post
    im looking for a supplement that will give me some anger in the gym. havent heard alot on this any help is appricated

PRIME has changed the way i train.

Check the logs, users are reporting an extreme pre-workout aggression spike.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

6. RPM plus being stuck in traffic works for well as my GF's unrelenting nagging.

7. Dude im on like day 3 of Battle Fuel and i can honestly tell you it makes you want to smack someone for no reason.....thats an aggression boost if i ever felt one!

8. lmao yes having a girl friend does do the trick or talk to your mom first and let her start complaining then go workout or just think of something thats grinds your gears lol then hit that shizzzittttt
    anger workouts are some of the best

9. Look up methyl test.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anger help
    By bpchampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. Liquidrone and anger
    By squidboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:43 PM
  3. Anger