Got my stoked/ax stack today! need some help

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
excited about starting the stoked/ax stack.

i just started week 3 of ax. plan was to take 2 weeks off, then start the new stack. but i am impatient haha and i want to somehow start stoked today if it's possible. would i mess everything up?

current plan
week 3 activate
week 4 activate
no activate
no activate
next 4 weeks - stoked/activate

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not sure you can mess up that stack

I would just say dose like this......
1 bottle of each will yield 30 days.
2 am 2 pm stoked
2 ax preworkout and split the other 2 up........

good luck with your stack......

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to suggest the same thing; just start the STOKED now and continue both products for up to eight weeks.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
I was going to suggest the same thing; just start the STOKED now and continue both products for up to eight weeks.
week 3 activate + stoked
week 4 activate + stoked
week 5 activate + stoked
week 6 activate + stoked
week 7 activate
week 8 activate

like that? i am going to have the 2 weeks without stoked since i started activate 2 weeks prior. didnt know about the stack then, i would have just waited and ordered 2 if i did.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would work. You could also hold out for another two weeks before starting the STOKED.

STOKED and Activate X is a pretty popular stack right now. There are logs of it on various boards, but I'm not sure that I recall one here...sorry.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
That would work. You could also hold out for another two weeks before starting the STOKED.

STOKED and Activate X is a pretty popular stack right now. There are logs of it on various boards, but I'm not sure that I recall one here...sorry.
ok good idea about waiting 2 more weeks so it looks proper. theres no health concerns about being on these 2 products for 8 weeks?

for every thread i start..i probably have searched 1000x. but i just couldnt find anything bout my situation. i read a log by "amino.." or something where he did stoked/ax/xfactor. he had good results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eight weeks will be fine. I believe Amino is only 19 and I know he only uses natural/herbal products...and yes, his results have been quite good. I think he decided to run that stack again too.

Did we answer all of your questions?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Eight weeks will be fine. I believe Amino is only 19 and I know he only uses natural/herbal products...and yes, his results have been quite good. I think he decided to run that stack again too.

Did we answer all of your questions?
yup all of them. thanks for the replies!

one more..haha..does it really matter if u do 2-2 or 1-1-1-1 or 1-2-1 for activate? i ask because most of the days i can do a 1-1-1-1 without any problem but some days i got clinicals all day and it's impossible to go take pills in the middle of nowhere..u know

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
If I were u I wouldn't take those two weeks off and just stat the stack now.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
thats what stxnas was saying. he said either do this:

week 3 activate + stoked
week 4 activate + stoked
week 5 activate + stoked
week 6 activate + stoked
week 7 activate
week 8 activate

or this

week 3 activate
week 4 activate
week 5 activate + stoked
week 6 activate + stoked
week 7 activate + stoked
week 8 activate + stoked

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what stxnas was saying. he said either do this:

week 3 activate + stoked
week 4 activate + stoked
week 5 activate + stoked
week 6 activate + stoked
week 7 activate
week 8 activate

or this

week 3 activate
week 4 activate
week 5 activate + stoked
week 6 activate + stoked
week 7 activate + stoked
week 8 activate + stoked
Either would work very well bro. You will be pleased either way:head:

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
cool. just started stoked. how much time do we need between the am dose and pm dose..since i took the first just a while ago..i am guessing i need to wait at least 10 hours?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12 hours would be ideal, but I wouldn't kill myself over it.

As far as the dosing goes for the Activate: Free test has a very short half, so in that aspect 1-1-1-1 might be the scenario. I have read that nettle itself has about an hour half life though, so if this true, for the DVTHF extract, then I'm not sure that 1-2-1 or 2-2 for Activate would make a huge difference from the 1-1-1-1 protocol.

I hope that helps some, but I have a feeling it might leave you more confused than when we started, lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

thats basically what i meant.........

run for a total of 60 days.......

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
thats basically what i meant.........

run for a total of 60 days.......
Yea my bad. I was actually posting it from my new Iphone at work :head: Got distracted and posted it way after all you guys threw up your opinions lol

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
12 hours would be ideal, but I wouldn't kill myself over it.

As far as the dosing goes for the Activate: Free test has a very short half, so in that aspect 1-1-1-1 might be the scenario. I have read that nettle itself has about an hour half life though, so if this true, for the DVTHF extract, then I'm not sure that 1-2-1 or 2-2 for Activate would make a huge difference from the 1-1-1-1 protocol.

I hope that helps some, but I have a feeling it might leave you more confused than when we started, lol.
Hour half life?? Jeez. My last dosing protical was 1-2-1 and it worked out well. I may try to mix it up when i recieve my next run and see if it makes a difference. Either way i think i want to run 6 a day instead of 5.

I think a good dosing protocol would be 1 morning 1 lunch 2 pre workout and 1 more evening. Im not sure if taking 2 pre workout will make much of a difference though, maybe just physiological.