the best vasodilator hemodilator... i want my veins bulging out

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i used no2 black biggest bs ever for me
what actually works for nitric oxide supplements and stuff like that?

singa

singa

Awards
i used no2 black biggest bs ever for me
what actually works for nitric oxide supplements and stuff like that?

nothing..all they do is give u a good pump, they do nothing in terms of gains and they only give u vascularity while your on it..once ur off ur back to normal, and there way too expensive..just lean out

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i used to have them popping out all the time
but not lately :( i miss it idk if it was my test booster prolly
maybe buying some L-arginine from gnc?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
As stated above, NO products do give preworkout energy and maybe some pumps (for most ppl) but aren't your answer to constant vascularity or strength gains. I like White Flood, NO Shotgun and a few others. Switch it up to see what you like. And please checkout our board store, Nutraplanet, especially when it comes to bulk items like Arginine and what not, they have the best prices for sure and speedy delivery. Good luck bro! :dance:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Pick up a combination of HGW, Arginine, Niacin, Cissus, Banaba Leaf...All of these will provide a nice all day pump and fullness...

SublimeMind

Awards
Vegetable glycerin or GMS. They are cheap so it can't hurt to try em. Just make sure you drink a lot of water with it. Search glycerin- there are a couple good threads with all the info you need. Ultimately thou , getting your body fat % under 10 is the key.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Vegetable glycerin or GMS. They are cheap so it can't hurt to try em. Just make sure you drink a lot of water with it. Search glycerin- there are a couple good threads with all the info you need. Ultimately thou , getting your body fat % under 10 is the key.
x2 on the GMS.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i am already very vascular...NO supps just make it more pronounced. if veins is what you want don't waste your money...for pumps and better nutrient delivery then i'd take the comglomerate approach...get like 3 or 4 and take some of each. works great for me

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea there are some days when its like bammmm im a veiny mo fo lol
i just like when i got it often some people are like ew but im
like f u! (rhymes lol) what about anabolic pump? from usp labs is that anything compared to what we are talking about?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM + Cordygen5 is crazy. Ragnarok = 4gr arginine per serving, plus lots more. Either would be good.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
RPM + Cordygen5 is crazy. Ragnarok = 4gr arginine per serving, plus lots more. Either would be good.
Great stack suggestion Poison! Ragnarok (caffeine-free) is awesome, and I've loved RPM and both Cordygens.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GMS will take AWAY form vascularity.
Keys to vascular look...
Thin skin
low water
high NO in blood
good flow(cardio)
low BF%

basically genetics.

I used to dose some arginine i got buy one get one from a local supermarket. The caps were only 500mg so i was taking 6-8 just to get enough....BUT it taste like as$ so it was ok with me.

Steroids dont make you vascular, theybuild muscle which in turn eats/ burns fat and hence the above...low BF.

ALSO, GMS will not do it, considering it is for pulling water into the muscle and has nothign to do with blood flow....so once again, theory failed.

Just lift and eat right man, dont worry about looking "vascular" its over-rated unless you go the size to go with it.

bookwormv40

Awards
Although I wouldn't recommend this, increasing you salt intake will raise your intravascular volume..but also your BP. Since I cut the salt from my diet I have hardly seen a vein bulge but my systolic pressure went down 15mm Hg.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
plain arginine is pretty useless.

dude the max out your taking, should help with pumps, aa helps with pumps

If ur gonna buy arginine by AAKG or maybe Arginine Ethyl Esterm but not plain arginine, it hav very poor biovabilty

as jaredgalloway said, cissus and Banaba leaf aka corsolic acid(aka buy bulk p-slin)
if u get cissus get primaforce cissus.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also every forgot citruline malate, which is much better than arginine, AAKG plus CM would be good as well.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea that max out has made me a bit sorer too :)
umm has anyone used the p-slin?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea that max out has made me a bit sorer too :)
umm has anyone used the p-slin?
max out should mak your sorer, indication that its working

many people have used p-slin or corsolic acid(what it is)
it mimics insulin which make you look thinner and rushes nutrients/protein into your body. I heard someone say that large doses of corsolic acid, like the one in p-slin, equaled 2 iu's of injected insulin.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
insulin is used notorsioly by proffesional bodybuilders to gain that paper thin look that theyre known for. However, injected insulin is extremly dangerous but corsolic acid not really so much.

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Keys to vascular look...
Thin skin
low water
high NO in blood
good flow(cardio)
low BF%

basically genetics.
Like he said, Genetics and low BF are the biggest contributors.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keys to vascular look...
Thin skin
low water
high NO in blood
good flow(cardio)
low BF%

basically genetics.

I used to dose some arginine i got buy one get one from a local supermarket. The caps were only 500mg so i was taking 6-8 just to get enough....BUT it taste like as$ so it was ok with me.

Steroids dont make you vascular, theybuild muscle which in turn eats/ burns fat and hence the above...low BF.

ALSO, GMS will not do it, considering it is for pulling water into the muscle and has nothign to do with blood flow....so once again, theory failed.

Just lift and eat right man, dont worry about looking "vascular" its over-rated unless you go the size to go with it.
Not entirely correct, MT. (and this is a bit OT but...) From Orthomolecularism By R. A. S. Hemat:

Testosterone vasodilatory effect is independent of an intact endothelium. It is caused by a direct effect on the vascular smooth muscle, by either and effect on K or Ca channels. In man, testosterone causes a dose dependent vasodilation.