Is Nutrabolics trafficking on the side??

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
J/K...But how do they afford to sponsor Batista and Anderson Silva? Silva is somewhat understandable but Batista, he is making millions as one of the biggest draws in the WWE so he is probably getting a pretty fat paycheck from Nutrabolics. I would understand if it was MT or BSN (they have deep pockets) but I didn't think Nutrabolics products sold that well???

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
nutrabolics has good supps on paper, but arent known for being trustworthy.

Regardless, I too have no idea how they can sign a legend like The Spider or even Batista, two big names for that company, then again their ads fill up MD so they must make some good profits.

Most of the companies we all know and love here on the forums dont have money to put more than an ad or two in the mags, but Nutrabolics always has a good deal of print ads.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics is also based in Canada I believe, so they very well might have a larger market up there.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah really... who is nutrabolics? and what products they make?

w/o looking them up... i've never heard of them
I'm sure if they became a Board Sponsor tomorrow, everyone here would love them.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
yeah really... who is nutrabolics? and what products they make?

w/o looking them up... i've never heard of them
I know they make that IsoBolic protein, I got it on clearance at NP for like $10 before... Besides that, ???

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
nutrabolics has good supps on paper, but arent known for being trustworthy.

Regardless, I too have no idea how they can sign a legend like The Spider or even Batista, two big names for that company, then again their ads fill up MD so they must make some good profits.

Most of the companies we all know and love here on the forums dont have money to put more than an ad or two in the mags, but Nutrabolics always has a good deal of print ads.
Yeah, Batista was at their booth almost all day for both days of the expo so they must have some cash. The question is, from where??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
growth factor and insulean K are awsome

growth factor is BCAAs and it includes some PS too. take a look great stuff

insulean K also great nutrient partioner, lots of good stuff, anabolic window is ehh, and their weight gainer is amoung the greatest tasting ones ive ever tried.

i ended up getting acne on their NOZ and ester stack when i took them.

thats my feeback on their stuff,

o yea their glutabolic was good too, hemotest looks promising as well

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics is also based in Canada I believe, so they very well might have a larger market up there.
X2. They are worldwide really.

I use and have used alot of there products with success.

IMO, they have had a bad rap.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
growth factor and insulean K are awsome

growth factor is BCAAs and it includes some PS too. take a look great stuff

insulean K also great nutrient partioner, lots of good stuff, anabolic window is ehh, and their weight gainer is amoung the greatest tasting ones ive ever tried.

i ended up getting acne on their NOZ and ester stack when i took them.

thats my feeback on their stuff,

o yea their glutabolic was good too, hemotest looks promising as well
have u used it? did u gain anything? strength?Fat?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics may have a bad rep in the US, but they do HUGE volume internationally. More so than what people would expect.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics may have a bad rep in the US, but they do HUGE volume internationally. More so than what people would expect.
They picked up such a bad reputation from their 'reps' on major forums they kinda lost visibility of the forum crowd...but I always thought they had a really nice line of products.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics rep at another site was negged into the red! :lol:

Ddono25

Awards
Growth Factor is a great pre-wo product, especially for cutting and no stims.

My favorite of theirs is Anabolic Window. It can be a bit expensive for a post-workout only product but it has everything you would want and it tastes absolutely amazing. The Apple Melon is the best tasting product I've ever used.
I used 4-5 scoops post-wo (rec. is 3 scoops) and had amazing results with it, gained about 5-6 lbs in the month and lifts were climbing after a long, long, long plateau. I would use this year round if it were less expensive to do so.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrabolics has a new-ish pre-fight specific drink/cocktail, fight focus or fight factor, or something. Not a bad formula, I would like to try it for judo purposes.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
All i can say is keep hating on them, the more hate, the cheaper the product.

They sell buttloads worldwide, US is not their market. Canada and Europe is.

If i can get Nutrabolics on the cheap, I buy every bit of it.

Anabolic Window, Deca Stack, Inferno, Cuttin Stack, Superfats, you name it.

If i can get it cheap because of the hate, Im on it.

:)

Come to think of it I just got

Anabolic Window, Deca Stack(powder), Extreme Cuttin Cycle and Inferno all for a little over 52 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say?...............I Stole it!!!................

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
yep i too got a few tubs of their isobolic protein on the cheap and they were pretty good

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
This is 100% correct. Pretty big in Canada and other EU countries.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The first supplement I ever used was NOZ Supercharged :)