X-Factor, worth 100 dollars?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have already searched the website. I just wanted some more opinions. Im considering buying 2 bottles.

Thanks.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
its on sale at nutra for 40 bucks for a full cycle in its bulk form.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but then you have to cap, will take a long time

40 dollars for 50 days?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
As far as I'm concerned, no. It did nothing noticeable for me in terms of body composition.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this stuff and would recommend it. You can really just take it with creatine and aminos for during your workout and get amazing results, no need to stack it with a ton of things so in the end the price is worth it IMO.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff and would recommend it. You can really just take it with creatine and aminos for during your workout and get amazing results, no need to stack it with a ton of things so in the end the price is worth it IMO.
Agreed, I have 13 days left from my 2 bottles and I def. noticed some nice gains. I wish I had 3 bottles to start off with to dose at 6 a day instead of 5 to see what kind of results I would have gotten from that..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged it, and didn't notice any appreciable effects although some people swear by it. For $35, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/arachidonic-acid-bulk-x-factor-500-grams.html , it's so cheap that I think it's worth trying at the very least. If you have any questions about protocol, check out Molecular Nutrition's Sub-Forum, the X-Factor Writeup, or ask Jjohn.

I will be trying AA again in the near future in the form of MaxOut, keep an eye out for that. I'm going to modify my training to higher reps to induce more tissue damage, and remove citrulline malate during my run and see how it goes.

singa

singa

Awards
i had huge gains on it in terms of strength and size..i stacked it with creatine, BCAA's, multi and RPM

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is bulk as effective as caps?( i know bulk is 10percent and x-factor is 40percent)

is the bulk drinkable?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah has anyone troed taking bulk x-factor during a workout?

it makes sense

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just bought some before it goes out of stock

should i buy two or is it normaly 35 bucks?

or should buy 1 one if i like it, then buy the new max out by i-force

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're moving offices, and it's a clearance sale. $35 is a steal for it; I would pick up 2 or 3 cycles of it if you plan on using it again because you won't see it this cheap again!

I'm not even positive how long this sale price will be in effect, since we're reopening tomorrow. I would stock up tonight to be safe.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
is bulk as effective as caps?( i know bulk is 10percent and x-factor is 40percent)

is the bulk drinkable?
I add it to a protein shake and I kind of like the the taste.
I've noticed an increase in muscle soreness but no real gains so far.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're moving offices, and it's a clearance sale. $35 is a steal for it; I would pick up 2 or 3 cycles of it if you plan on using it again because you won't see it this cheap again!

I'm not even positive how long this sale price will be in effect, since we're reopening tomorrow. I would stock up tonight to be safe.
ive never tried it though, i guess i could sell it later
are the experation dates low or something?
ive already bought one, how do i change my order

tmilam

Awards
extremely worthless supp for me. I've tried it two different times--absolutely no effect whatsoever. I'll not buy again.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I logged it, and didn't notice any appreciable effects although some people swear by it. For $35, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/arachidonic-acid-bulk-x-factor-500-grams.html , it's so cheap that I think it's worth trying at the very least. If you have any questions about protocol, check out Molecular Nutrition's Sub-Forum, the X-Factor Writeup, or ask Jjohn.

I will be trying AA again in the near future in the form of MaxOut, keep an eye out for that. I'm going to modify my training to higher reps to induce more tissue damage, and remove citrulline malate during my run and see how it goes.
why no cit malate??? just too similar in action and want to remove variables? or do they negatively impact eachother?

I personally have started Xfactor twice now only to have to stop in a matter of days from the INSANE imflamation and joint pain in my already trashed knees and shoulders... suppose it does what it claims via this response but cant live though the pain long enough to give it a full run for muscular changing results.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why no cit malate??? just too similar in action and want to remove variables? or do they negatively impact eachother?

I personally have started Xfactor twice now only to have to stop in a matter of days from the INSANE imflamation and joint pain in my already trashed knees and shoulders... suppose it does what it claims via this response but cant live though the pain long enough to give it a full run for muscular changing results.
I believe he felt it interfeered with the MOA, but I'm not positive. I'll try and hit him up with a PM tomorrow night, heading off right now. There is the Fish Oils/No Fish Oils thing, but I removed them from my diet for 50 days and would never do it again. Lethargy and felt terrible.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best recomp I have ever had in my life was using XF, TTA, and forskolin. Gained 7 lbs of muscle and lost 4 lbs of fat in ~50 days. Training was not really geared towards hypertrophy at that, it was more of a strength/power routine combines with about 90 minutes of weekly cardio and MMA training. Diet was in a mild caloric excess (~300 kcals) with most of my kcals coming from carbs.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe he felt it interfeered with the MOA, but I'm not positive. I'll try and hit him up with a PM tomorrow night, heading off right now. There is the Fish Oils/No Fish Oils thing, but I removed them from my diet for 50 days and would never do it again. Lethargy and felt terrible.
hmmm interesting.... would love to have this clarified... thought the fishies were the only problem.

I was actually told that completely dropping the fish oils isnt necessary but it does need to be a fairly low supplemental dose, and not taken simultaneously.

JDF

Awards
  • Established

is the bulk drinkable?

If thats the case then the bulk powder wouldnt be a complete cycle then, right? You'd need an additional bottle or extra bulk powder

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If thats the case then the bulk powder wouldnt be a complete cycle then, right? You'd need an additional bottle or extra bulk powder
500g of bulk AA=1 cycle.