- 09-26-2008, 06:56 PM
I have a question for some of you guys. I currently use Nisim shampoo (it supposendly helps block DHT) & Provillus for my hair. Provillus has a two step attack It's topical contains 5% minoxidl and 5% azelaic acid. The pills have biotin and 1000mg's of saw palmetto and among other ingredients. I have been doing this for about 6 months and I have noticed a increase of hair growth and a decrease of hair loss. My questions are: If i start taking Activate, do you think I'll reverse my progress? If Activate and other supplements are hard on hair, could increase my saw palmetto intake to help with the extra DHT? Or what other precautionary steps can I take? I mostly have a receding hair line versus true baldness.
Similar Forum Threads
- By clint3612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
- By garyrabbit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:06 PM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-02-2003, 09:25 AM
- By lm037 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
- By Hammer in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:19 PM