- 09-26-2008, 06:56 PM
I have a question for some of you guys. I currently use Nisim shampoo (it supposendly helps block DHT) & Provillus for my hair. Provillus has a two stepIt's topical contains 5% minoxidl and 5% azelaic acid. The pills have and 1000mg's of and among other ingredients. I have been doing this for about 6 months and I have noticed a increase of hair growth and a decrease of hair loss. My questions are: If i start taking Activate, do you think I'll my progress? If Activate and other supplements are hard on hair, could increase my saw palmetto intake to help with the extra DHT? Or what other precautionary steps can I take? I mostly have a receding hair line versus true baldness.
Similar Forum Threads
- By clint3612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
- By anapolack in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:46 AM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:55 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2003, 03:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 03-18-2003, 09:00 AM