Gaspari Mitotropin Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Hey so the ad says on gaspari nutritions myspace that the new products and website comes out tomorrow the 26th so i think mitotropin is releasing? im excited to find out what the hell it is!!
:think:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
me too

i have my doubts though, plasmajet wasnt good

only good products from gaspari are sizeon and superpump

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I heard its a fat burner, but I dunno for sure, tomorrow we will see...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Announcing MITOTROPIN(TM)
from Gaspari Nutrition
MITOTROPIN(TM) from Gaspari Nutrition is not another "HARDCORE" or "EXTREME" fat burner destined to only burn a hole in your pocket.

Let's face it, fat burners are long dead because the category hasn't delivered the results you've been after in years. It's time for a new class of compounds with unrivaled power that can deliver a total reconfiguration of your body's composition in just a single box. We are so confident as to the effectiveness of this revolutionary product that we guarantee YOU WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME after just 1 box of MITOTROPIN(TM)!
So what does MITOTROPIN(TM) do?

· Dramatically Increases Resting Metabolic Rate
· Turns The Mitochondrial CPT System Into OVERDRIVE
· Amplifies Cathecolamine Levels To Induce Lipolysis
· Crushes Hunger Pains And Destroys Appetite
· Increases The Presence Of Uncoupling Proteins
· Increases Acute Sense of Well-Being -At Times Euphoric In Nature!
· Enhances Mental Focus, Clarity, And Cognition
· Rapidly Increases Thermogenesis From the FIRST DOSE
· Effectively Scavenges Free Radicals

Taken as directed, you absolutely CANNOT MISS with MITOTROPIN. Try MITOTROPIN(TM) today and detonate this incredible neutron bomb of a product on your own physique. From the only company with the fire power to deliver it -Gaspari Nutrition. Visit gasparinutrition.com for more information.

they are also coming out with a new protein powder myofusion, nothing to crazy though

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Announcing MITOTROPIN(TM)
from Gaspari Nutrition
MITOTROPIN(TM) from Gaspari Nutrition is not another "HARDCORE" or "EXTREME" fat burner destined to only burn a hole in your pocket.

Let's face it, fat burners are long dead because the category hasn't delivered the results you've been after in years. It's time for a new class of compounds with unrivaled power that can deliver a total reconfiguration of your body's composition in just a single box. We are so confident as to the effectiveness of this revolutionary product that we guarantee YOU WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME after just 1 box of MITOTROPIN(TM)!
So what does MITOTROPIN(TM) do?

· Dramatically Increases Resting Metabolic Rate
· Turns The Mitochondrial CPT System Into OVERDRIVE
· Amplifies Cathecolamine Levels To Induce Lipolysis
· Crushes Hunger Pains And Destroys Appetite
· Increases The Presence Of Uncoupling Proteins
· Increases Acute Sense of Well-Being -At Times Euphoric In Nature!
· Enhances Mental Focus, Clarity, And Cognition
· Rapidly Increases Thermogenesis From the FIRST DOSE
· Effectively Scavenges Free Radicals

Taken as directed, you absolutely CANNOT MISS with MITOTROPIN. Try MITOTROPIN(TM) today and detonate this incredible neutron bomb of a product on your own physique. From the only company with the fire power to deliver it -Gaspari Nutrition. Visit gasparinutrition.com for more information.

they are also coming out with a new protein powder myofusion, nothing to crazy though

Thanks for posting the info!
I just read the email i got from gaspari and was about to post that same info.
Me myself am very excited to try this product out!
cant wait. :dance:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Is it me, or does that write-up sound like recreate?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just hope it is as effective as liquid gels........Well maybe a little better.:fool2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, but I dont believe in anything that Gaspari offers. I tried superpump and was sick as a dog, and from my understanding liquidgels were a resounding success :rofl:

MorningMetal

Awards
Sorry, but I dont believe in anything that Gaspari offers. I tried superpump and was sick as a dog, and from my understanding liquidgels were a resounding success :rofl:
Just finished with a whole Gaspari stack last week, and the Plasmajet didn't do a thing for me. the SP250 and SizeOn were incredible however. Especially SizeOn. Awesome creatine.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah pretty much gasparis only good products are size on and superpump, however they are the best pre-workout and creatine forumulas according to me. ive tried a lot of pre-workout out formulas.
i have not tried JP8 by get diesel though, that looks good. it could be better than superpump, ill have to try it.

MorningMetal

Awards
Doesn't Gaspari already make a protein though? Called intrapro I think. They already make Cytolean, their fat burner as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will replace it I think.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Well the new website is up and running now its pretty cool i think.
im in the testomonials for sp250 and sizeon hah, pretty sweet.
not sure when mitotropin will be available or have samples though. damn.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mitotophin wont replace cytolean, it will just be a different type of fatburner, but im sure you cant use both a the same time

they already have intrapro by they are making anothing myofusion, i think it may be cheaper or something

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Mitotropin:

3 MitoTABS per serving

take 3 in the morning 30 mins before AM meal, and 3 6-8 hours later. to avoid sleeplessness, avoid taking later than late afternoon.

Vitamin E - 5IU

Mitotropin Uncoupling Complex - 1275mg
N-Acetyl L-Canitine, Flax seed powder, undaria pinnatifida extract (10% fucoxanthin), grape seed extract (50% kaempherol, capsicum annum extract (40% capsiate), 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine, 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

Thermophoric Lypolytic Acceleration Blend - 1774mg
L-Tyrosine, beta-phenylethylamine, green tea extract (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins), caffiene anhydrous USP, green coffee bean extract, hordenine, evodia rutaecarpa extract (10% evodiamine), synephrine, DL-phenylalanine, ginko biloba extract, uncaria rhynchophylla, sinofranchetia chinesis, Hyperzine-A.

Free Radical Attenuation Matrix - 158mg
Tumeric (curcuma longa root), artichoke extract (15% 3-0-caffeoylquinic acid), D-alpha-tocopherol, L-SE-Methylselenocysteine

Other Ingredients
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
It looks like Cytolean (or any other fatburner) + Thyrotabs "all-in-one"

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Evodiamine is kinda like the anti-forskolin with regards to testosterone production.

Though most people probably aren't worried about that aspect with a fat burner.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hey so the ad says on gaspari nutritions myspace that the new products and website comes out tomorrow the 26th so i think mitotropin is releasing? im excited to find out what the hell it is!!
:think:
Its actually coming out around the 1st week of December.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What? One of the reps on BB said during OCT.

Theres a whole thread on this on BB.
Hmm..well, someone better tell the rep I spoke to at Gaspari, 'cuz he thinks "early December". :think:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
nah if they already have sample packs made up and ready to go, then we are going to see a release date in next 2-3 weeks.

Timyg

Awards
Well I guess I won't see it for the next 60 days cause, I HATE GNC. and if they sell it exclusively I will never buy it. Thanks Rich for keeping it overpriced!

MOD EDIT: Please contact them on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.