Gaspari Mitotropin Tomorrow

  1. Gaspari Mitotropin Tomorrow


    Hey so the ad says on gaspari nutritions myspace that the new products and website comes out tomorrow the 26th so i think mitotropin is releasing? im excited to find out what the hell it is!!


  2. me too

    i have my doubts though, plasmajet wasnt good

    only good products from gaspari are sizeon and superpump

  3. I heard its a fat burner, but I dunno for sure, tomorrow we will see...
    •   
       


  4. Announcing MITOTROPIN(TM)
    from Gaspari Nutrition
    MITOTROPIN(TM) from Gaspari Nutrition is not another "HARDCORE" or "EXTREME" fat burner destined to only burn a hole in your pocket.

    Let's face it, fat burners are long dead because the category hasn't delivered the results you've been after in years. It's time for a new class of compounds with unrivaled power that can deliver a total reconfiguration of your body's composition in just a single box. We are so confident as to the effectiveness of this revolutionary product that we guarantee YOU WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME after just 1 box of MITOTROPIN(TM)!
    So what does MITOTROPIN(TM) do?

    Dramatically Increases Resting Metabolic Rate
    Turns The Mitochondrial CPT System Into OVERDRIVE
    Amplifies Cathecolamine Levels To Induce Lipolysis
    Crushes Hunger Pains And Destroys Appetite
    Increases The Presence Of Uncoupling Proteins
    Increases Acute Sense of Well-Being -At Times Euphoric In Nature!
    Enhances Mental Focus, Clarity, And Cognition
    Rapidly Increases Thermogenesis From the FIRST DOSE
    Effectively Scavenges Free Radicals

    Taken as directed, you absolutely CANNOT MISS with MITOTROPIN. Try MITOTROPIN(TM) today and detonate this incredible neutron bomb of a product on your own physique. From the only company with the fire power to deliver it -Gaspari Nutrition. Visit gasparinutrition.com for more information.


    they are also coming out with a new protein powder myofusion, nothing to crazy though

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Announcing MITOTROPIN(TM)
    from Gaspari Nutrition
    MITOTROPIN(TM) from Gaspari Nutrition is not another "HARDCORE" or "EXTREME" fat burner destined to only burn a hole in your pocket.

    Let's face it, fat burners are long dead because the category hasn't delivered the results you've been after in years. It's time for a new class of compounds with unrivaled power that can deliver a total reconfiguration of your body's composition in just a single box. We are so confident as to the effectiveness of this revolutionary product that we guarantee YOU WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME after just 1 box of MITOTROPIN(TM)!
    So what does MITOTROPIN(TM) do?

    Dramatically Increases Resting Metabolic Rate
    Turns The Mitochondrial CPT System Into OVERDRIVE
    Amplifies Cathecolamine Levels To Induce Lipolysis
    Crushes Hunger Pains And Destroys Appetite
    Increases The Presence Of Uncoupling Proteins
    Increases Acute Sense of Well-Being -At Times Euphoric In Nature!
    Enhances Mental Focus, Clarity, And Cognition
    Rapidly Increases Thermogenesis From the FIRST DOSE
    Effectively Scavenges Free Radicals

    Taken as directed, you absolutely CANNOT MISS with MITOTROPIN. Try MITOTROPIN(TM) today and detonate this incredible neutron bomb of a product on your own physique. From the only company with the fire power to deliver it -Gaspari Nutrition. Visit gasparinutrition.com for more information.


    they are also coming out with a new protein powder myofusion, nothing to crazy though

    Thanks for posting the info!
    I just read the email i got from gaspari and was about to post that same info.
    Me myself am very excited to try this product out!
    cant wait.

  6. Is it me, or does that write-up sound like recreate?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  7. I just hope it is as effective as liquid gels........Well maybe a little better.

  8. Sorry, but I dont believe in anything that Gaspari offers. I tried superpump and was sick as a dog, and from my understanding liquidgels were a resounding success
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Sorry, but I dont believe in anything that Gaspari offers. I tried superpump and was sick as a dog, and from my understanding liquidgels were a resounding success
    Just finished with a whole Gaspari stack last week, and the Plasmajet didn't do a thing for me. the SP250 and SizeOn were incredible however. Especially SizeOn. Awesome creatine.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I just hope it is as effective as liquid gels........Well maybe a little better.

    Yea, it's tough to beat a myotrophic developer.:bruce3:

  11. yeah pretty much gasparis only good products are size on and superpump, however they are the best pre-workout and creatine forumulas according to me. ive tried a lot of pre-workout out formulas.
    i have not tried JP8 by get diesel though, that looks good. it could be better than superpump, ill have to try it.

  12. Doesn't Gaspari already make a protein though? Called intrapro I think. They already make Cytolean, their fat burner as well.

  13. It will replace it I think.

  14. Well the new website is up and running now its pretty cool i think.
    im in the testomonials for sp250 and sizeon hah, pretty sweet.
    not sure when mitotropin will be available or have samples though. damn.

  15. mitotophin wont replace cytolean, it will just be a different type of fatburner, but im sure you cant use both a the same time

    they already have intrapro by they are making anothing myofusion, i think it may be cheaper or something

  16. Mitotropin:

    3 MitoTABS per serving

    take 3 in the morning 30 mins before AM meal, and 3 6-8 hours later. to avoid sleeplessness, avoid taking later than late afternoon.

    Vitamin E - 5IU

    Mitotropin Uncoupling Complex - 1275mg
    N-Acetyl L-Canitine, Flax seed powder, undaria pinnatifida extract (10% fucoxanthin), grape seed extract (50% kaempherol, capsicum annum extract (40% capsiate), 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine, 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

    Thermophoric Lypolytic Acceleration Blend - 1774mg
    L-Tyrosine, beta-phenylethylamine, green tea extract (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins), caffiene anhydrous USP, green coffee bean extract, hordenine, evodia rutaecarpa extract (10% evodiamine), synephrine, DL-phenylalanine, ginko biloba extract, uncaria rhynchophylla, sinofranchetia chinesis, Hyperzine-A.

    Free Radical Attenuation Matrix - 158mg
    Tumeric (curcuma longa root), artichoke extract (15% 3-0-caffeoylquinic acid), D-alpha-tocopherol, L-SE-Methylselenocysteine

    Other Ingredients
    Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
    It looks like Cytolean (or any other fatburner) + Thyrotabs "all-in-one"

  17. it has a few exotics that other fat burners dont have

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    It looks like Cytolean (or any other fatburner) + Thyrotabs "all-in-one"
    wherd u get that info, its not on the site

  19. Evodiamine is kinda like the anti-forskolin with regards to testosterone production.

    Though most people probably aren't worried about that aspect with a fat burner.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    wherd u get that info, its not on the site
    some guy get a sample at Mr.O and put the ingredients at bb.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    wherd u get that info, its not on the site
    are you a chemist mad chemist?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    some guy get a sample at Mr.O and put the ingredients at bb.com
    i wish i could go to the mr. olympia

    maybe next year

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    some guy get a sample at Mr.O and put the ingredients at bb.com
    sweet! thanks for the ingredients!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    It looks like Cytolean (or any other fatburner) + Thyrotabs "all-in-one"
    3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine

    This appears to be the unesterfied version of Dicana (patent pending).

    Diiodothyroacetic acid and method of use invention


  25. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    Hey so the ad says on gaspari nutritions myspace that the new products and website comes out tomorrow the 26th so i think mitotropin is releasing? im excited to find out what the hell it is!!
    Its actually coming out around the 1st week of December.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Its actually coming out around the 1st week of December.
    Thank you! I was wondering why the f*** i havent seen it anywhere online.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Its actually coming out around the 1st week of December.

    What? One of the reps on BB said during OCT.

    Theres a whole thread on this on BB.

  28. i think this profile looks good.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What? One of the reps on BB said during OCT.

    Theres a whole thread on this on BB.
    Hmm..well, someone better tell the rep I spoke to at Gaspari, 'cuz he thinks "early December".

  30. nah if they already have sample packs made up and ready to go, then we are going to see a release date in next 2-3 weeks.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Well I guess I won't see it for the next 60 days cause, I HATE GNC. and if they sell it exclusively I will never buy it. Thanks Rich for keeping it overpriced!







    MOD EDIT: Please contact them on their site.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mitotropin By Gaspari
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
  2. Gaspari Mitotropin
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
  3. AX Slim Xtreme VS Gaspari Mitotropin
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 12:16 AM
  4. Gaspari Nutrition - Mitotropin
    By ticork in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. Gaspari Nutrition MITOTROPIN!
    By dustinhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Log in
Log in