Diesel Test 2010 vs Jungle Warfare

teribleturtle

Awards
Diesel Test 2010 Vs Jungle Warfare?

As the title implies I would like a comparison between the two supplements. Context… So back in March I decided to experiment with Jungle Warfare, I ran three weeks and quit due to shedding. The shedding got me really paranoid and I actually lost a little bit of hair along my hairline and lost some of my widow’s peak, also I grew some more body hair. However, I really enjoyed the way that JW made me feel (alpha male feeling, aggressive, positive mood, super ! super! SUPER! High Libido!! At times I was a walking boner ready to explode!! Also noticed some increased strength) I really don’t think I am prone to MPB but I would not like to mess with JW again as it is alleged that it contains a steroid, I also didn’t like the extreme lethargy it gave me when I first went on and the depression I felt a few days after discontinuing.

A product that has caught my attention though is Diesel Test 2010 which is being touted as more mild than diesel test hardcore. I am interested in this product, because I hope to find a product that produces effects similar to JW without the negative side effects such as hair loss/shedding!!! In your opinions how would you rate diesel test 2010 to JW in terms of achieving those effects while avoiding the negative side effects?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah diesel test 2010 hasnt come back out yet but it looks good, but you mise well just try diesel test hardcore like me, you can always lower the dosage

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-AD by AX felt similar to JW for me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
3-AD by AX felt similar to JW for me.
3ad unfortunately did not even compare to the results i got from jw

the old jw was better than most PHs Ive used, i havent tried the new version... heard mixed reviews, mostly negative.