Halodrol safe?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I got a free box of Gaspari Halodrol but am not farmiliar with the product or its ingredients.

I am only 19 and don't want to take anything that will **** me up, does this contain any PH's or anything else I shouldn't be taking at 19? If so i'm probably just going to sell it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I believe the halodrol liqugels are ok for you and the halodrol 50mgs are a Prohormone. I used the prohormone and would not recommend it for you at this stage of your life or take it myself.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea if its the old halodrol 50 (tablets) wait to use it, if its the liquid gel capsules then you'll be fine.

Even the old tabs are very safe for a PH, few sides with pretty decent strength and defintion gains (not too crazy size gains), just dont take untl your 21.

I believe many store hormonal products in the freezer to store them for long periods of time.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the halodrol liquigels are

divanyl
anti-aromatase
arachidonic acid (x-factor)
and some other stuff that's all helpful.

heck, i know this stuff gets hated on due it NOT being the old halodrol, but it doesn't sound too bad, actually. if you don't use it, put it up for auction and i'll buy it off of you. i'll give you 25 solid bucks for it.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Its not Halodrol 50, so I think I may do some more research and maybe give it a try.:think:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established

divanyl
anti-aromatase

heck, i know this stuff gets hated on due it NOT being the old halodrol, but it doesn't sound too bad, actually. if you don't use it, put it up for auction and i'll buy it off of you. i'll give you 25 solid bucks for it.
The guy I work with at GNC told me it was actually one of the best products he'd tried there, and gaspari is a brand that I have respect for from good experiences using superpump and size one, soooooo I may be poppin' em' soon.

GET YOUR OWN BOX:duel:lol

thanks for the info man

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Sounds like the Liquidgels. I ran it last fall for the heck of it. Imo it's a bit underdosed. I believe the box says to take it once a day, but I have heard of other folks that got it and their directions said take it up to 3 times a day. :think: I just took it one AM one PM daily. Decent recovery and a slight libido increase is all I noticed. Why Gaspari named it Halodrol...who knows.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly it has 6 oxo in it as well

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I popped 3 of those bad boys a day in the spring, swelled up a bit...lost it all!! Libido went up, dogs werent humping my legs, I was humping dogs legs!!

I would dose it at 3 caps a day and throw in the Gaspari Novadex XT and maybe that will help keep the little gains you'll get
Its not bad, its not great.
But, its free, so down the hatch young feller!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Liquigels: 3/day--Weeks 1-6
SizeOn: 1 serving during WO or After(non training days before bed)--Weeks 1-8
Novedex XT: Weeks 4-8 2/3/3/2/2

Yes it does contain 6 oxo.

DHEA, 20-hydroxy-ecdysterone, 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

divanyl
anti-aromatase

its primairy aa. the ai properties are minimal and a side effect of its contents - it doesn't have a none ai component within it. does it really have dinavyl in it? that being said - i don' thing a test booster is even suggested for someone who is 19. its just not necessary and could be a waste.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help everyone!

I am gonna start the Halodrol cycle in the next couple weeks, because I don't want using them to effect my Intra-Aid log. I have heard a lot of good things about the Halodrol Liquigels. It seems like they work really well for some, and not so well for others. Lets hope they work well!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its just underdosed. you need to double dose it

and there shouldnt be dhea in there, since dhea is only useful for people over like 30 or so.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
should of got 3 boxs then...you're gonna need triple dose it get enough

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you obviously didnt read the post..its liqui-gels..there perfectly safe
i dont condone use of any use of these type of supp.to minors so f.off!