About to break out the arsenal,what to use first?

clint3612

Awards
I need some advice. First I'll give my stats. 33- 5'7 -218lbs @ about 18-22% body fat. Been working out off and on for many years. Always trained on the natural. No Ph's or really any supplements. A little creatine and protein but never more than a few weeks on.
Always lifted with intensity and for strength. PR in bench 340 + deadlift close to 500 at one time. So, I think I have potential to really grow some more with legal "help". In my stash currently, I have Activate Extreme, Diesel Test, M-drol, epistane, 6-oxo plus superpump 250 and all of the ancillaries w/o serm, I am thinking about purchasing a cycle of 3-Ad and maybe decavol.
If you guys wanted to maximize your receptors and keep your body from not taking full advantage of the supplements. What supplement that I have mentioned above, would you take first and how much. 2. How long would you wait for the next product and which one should i use thereafter? 3. Last question, Any other products should I explore that is un-methylated. P.S. I don't think I'll mess with the M-drol. It spikes up your liver enzymes to much.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were in your shoes then I'd stick to the basics for a long while...creatine, food and maybe an NHA Stack.

you'd probably be surprised how running activate and 6-OXO would improve your workouts.

some other good options:
Drive/RPM

Powerfull

Anabolic Pump

Just a friendly reminder that m-drol and Epi are steroids...for a discussion on these products you should do some research in the steroids section of the forum. (against board rules to discuss them in the supp section)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
run your superpump and dieseltest.

next run you the activate/oxo as a stack. get some strength up.

then, a couple months have gone by, and your strength should be way up, use the M-Drol to climb higher. run you a good PCT with that. i'd do a three weeker at 20/20/30, though some might say that is a bit high. and methylated schmethylated, just run it. if not, auction that sheyit off to me, i'll buy it. regardless of what companies say, they're all not good for your liver. yes, some are a BIT kinder to it, but not by much. run your supports and you will be fine, i guarantee.

and then just keep eating like a hoss and take in some creatine. just my opinion.

*should you decide you don't know what to do with all that stuff, just shoot me a PM and i'll give you my address.

clint3612

Awards
Thanks. I think what I'm after is just to keep consistently get stronger. There are some guys I know who are taking mexican "help" and are starting to make great gains, but I don't want to join them in those crusades!!! I want to beat them but not do it illegally. I usually make pretty consistent progress naturally but I need a boost.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless they really know what they're doing; you'll keep your gains and they won't...

clint3612

Awards
run your superpump and dieseltest.

next run you the activate/oxo as a stack. get some strength up.

then, a couple months have gone by, and your strength should be way up, use the M-Drol to climb higher. run you a good PCT with that. i'd do a three weeker at 20/20/30, though some might say that is a bit high. and methylated schmethylated, just run it. if not, auction that sheyit off to me, i'll buy it. regardless of what companies say, they're all not good for your liver. yes, some are a BIT kinder to it, but not by much. run your supports and you will be fine, i guarantee.

and then just keep eating like a hoss and take in some creatine. just my opinion.

*should you decide you don't know what to do with all that stuff, just shoot me a PM and i'll give you my address.
cool, thats one plan of action. You think the one bottle of diesel test ran with chuck's suggested protocol should get me off the ground nicely? Or do I need two bottles?

clint3612

Awards
Unless they really know what they're doing; you'll keep your gains and they won't...
I know. I been trying to tell my friends that there are other ways of improving. You have to remember these are guys who never lift weights and in like 6 weeks they are starting to get 225 of several reps. It's insane sometimes. Most likely they won't keep it up. I think you need a good strong natural base. There are guys who don't even know how to lift naturally. I hope I don't offend someone but it's true sometimes.