Something to get me psycho jacked!!!!1

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try something new this rugby season. Usually I would just do a handful of shots before practice/match to get me going, but I have a feeling that isn't healthy ;)

So, what should I try? I hear jp8 is pretty intense but I want something that will put me out of this world fucked up. Something that will induce psychotic rage and numbness to pain. No illegal drugs please lol.

Thanks!

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try something new this rugby season. Usually I would just do a handful of shots before practice/match to get me going, but I have a feeling that isn't healthy ;)

So, what should I try? I hear jp8 is pretty intense but I want something that will put me out of this world fucked up. Something that will induce psychotic rage and numbness to pain. No illegal drugs please lol.

Thanks!
MARRIAGE

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol.
subbing this thread for possible lols

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Ask Týr to help you along during times of reflection prior to the game.

When it comes to supplements, beware that you don't over do the stimulants, I had to have a few disappointing work outs to really know the value of moderation when it comes to athletic performance.

EDIT: there's really nothing legal that could bring you to grand new heights, that your opponents wouldn't also be able to easily get their hands on, and if there's anything that really works all that well, chances are most of them are already using it or something like it. When you try a pre workout formula, try to pick out the individual elements and ingredients in it that you feel are the ones working the most for you. Eventually you can put together your own custom stack that will be equal or better than any one supplement on the market.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It aint about performance, it's about having a good time smashing peoples' faces in! It's all about the joy of the game. We're in a shitshow league so I don't take it too seriously.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you should join a fight club rugger.:)
just dont talk about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM. /thread

You'll smash some ****, for sure. Throw in some ephedra herb, if you can find it, and the creepy self-loathing coupled with the extreme energy, as well as the rage from RPM, should prove to be a fantastic catalyst for mayhem.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene + White FLOOD

...or marriage. :D

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Try ECA stack? i know it does fukking wonders in the gym. you don't want to stop working out. its pretty intense, i jump right into sets one after the other with little rest which makes me think it numbs the pain. like adrenaline.......almost

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, ephedra sucks for intense cardio, IMO. Elevated blood pressure FTMFL.

Blue Gene with RPM would ROCK!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
cheque drops...ive read its what tyson was on when he bit Hollyfield's ear....that should be plenty of aggression for ya

alright but seriously, id buy a few boxes of ammonia tabs and break a few of those ****ers open throughout the match

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
ECA gives me cotton mouth so I can't do that......

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm also recommending RPM.

Or if you can get your hands on some, M5AA.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
ok...........looks like you are getting some solid feed back for body stim but i like geranium extract for the head. to me, felt like mind body connection was a lot better. try stacking with l-tyrosine and an energy stim.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Find a girl you know will cheat on you, then be pi$$ed about it...... that should make you plenty messed up to rip someones head off.

Plus easy to find, walk into the mall....the come in six-packs

I dont condone it though...thats just for lolz....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Find a girl you know will cheat on you, then be pi$$ed about it...... that should make you plenty messed up to rip someones head off.

Plus easy to find, walk into the mall....the come in six-packs

I dont condone it though...thats just for lolz....
Nah that will make me 'angry aggressive'. I want to be 'happy-go-lucky rip off his face aggressive'.

I'm also recommending RPM.
I tried RPM last spring and it was......alright. Good energy but no aggression. Aggression is the key ingredient here.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken it...so I wish I had more info. for you here, but I'm hearing that Diesel Test Hardcore...in the 4 to 5 per day range will get you going pretty well. Do some searches for it bro. Good luck.

I would of recommended RPM as well...but since you've tried and though it was "......alright.", maybe try some Ready 4 War...also by Get Diesel.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
one pot of coffee w/ 2 bags each green and black tea steeped in, 20mg yohimbine hcl, 120mg ginkgo biloba, 2 testojack 100 pills (NOW foods). then, after half an hour, take in your carbs and proteins and whatnot, your fuel, so to speak.

i haven't done this, but i can GUARANTEE, that it'll put you 'in the zone.' hell, might make you so intense you get nauseous!

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
1,3-Dimethylamylamine
Also known as Geranamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, a derivative of geranium oil, possesses a pharmacological activity similar to that of epinephrine (adrenaline), the body’s endogenous chemical messenger. As a potent fat burner, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine activates an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, that elevates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells, triggering fat metabolism. This is also one of the chemical pathways employed by ephedrine to potentiate fat burning. Furthermore, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine demonstrates potent central-nervous system (CNS) stimulation, leading to enhanced energy and physical performance, heightened focus and concentration, enabling the user to achieve a previously unknown intensity during training. The user will experience a significant elevation in energy levels without the usual crash common with many other stimulants.
1,3-Dimethylamylamine is often combined with caffeine to further consolidate the heightened energy, intense concentration and focus, as well as euphoric feelings.

Just to let you know what it does.:thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Geranium + Low Dose ATD + Ammonia caps = Aggressive Smiling Beast that Looks Crazy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Made a kid cry at practice tonight. MUAHAHHAHA

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
RPM plus JAGAR BOPMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken it...so I wish I had more info. for you here, but I'm hearing that Diesel Test Hardcore...in the 4 to 5 per day range will get you going pretty well. Do some searches for it bro. Good luck.

maybe try some Ready 4 War...also by Get Diesel.

right here man try some diesel and youl never go BACK

but some Methoxy-TST will make u soo crazy. imo it is purly androgenic

*Amazing pumps
*Scary strength
*Low aromatization (just enough for perfect Glut-4 action)
*Improved body composition
*Non-methylated
*Get hard, ripped and vascular

dude just ask tripdog about it, it will deffently take u to a new level!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have to give a shout out to Geranium. That stuff is no joke

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
just popped 3 (25mg) right now with my breakfast and coffee
:head:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time with 3. i didn't get much sleep last night. i love the stuff though. i'm a supervisor for a builder so it keeps my brain going with multi-tasking and with being quick. at the gym, helps me concentrate on what muscles i'm doing and makes me want to keep pushing. i wish i would have known about this when playing sports

Sion

Sion

Awards
rpm/drive stack i think its great for agression focus and strength

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
a few ***** slaps accross your face from the prop should get u going.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got a bottle of Core Zap, if you want.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dislike it myself. I tried taking it pre-judo, and it made me feel gritty/edgy and like my heart was going to explode. It was harder with than without.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
How is Geranium on BP/HR?
i don't know. never really considered it. i've taken things that make me feel out of my mind but i feel like i can control this. definately need to have a goal or something to do

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol pulsed only on match days.
Read the "how to pulse orals" thread to read how to do it right.

I'm mostly joking, but it would probably work.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
if the thought of 80 minutes of pounding on someone's soul doesn't get you jacked up then i dunno what to suggest...

seriously though aside from the drinking try some rpm/white flood/yohimbine/whatever you can get your hands on. in case you can't tell im a stim junkie and really tolerant of most of them now. the flood gives you a nice tingle during the game.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Seriously look into Core ZAP. It would be perfect for this.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Seriously look into Core ZAP. It would be perfect for this.
never heard of these stuff so i just googled it. taking 4 pills kind of sucks but looks solid as far a the dosing of ingredients. what's the Epimedium for? raising NO levels? 30 bucks doesn't look too bad either. wondering why you guys didn't give a full months worth?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never heard of these stuff so i just googled it. taking 4 pills kind of sucks but looks solid as far a the dosing of ingredients. what's the Epimedium for? raising NO levels? 30 bucks doesn't look too bad either. wondering why you guys didn't give a full months worth?
Epimedium mimics the effects of test; it ups the test:cortisol ratio ie lowers cortisol; it has some cissus-like effects on bone strength and tendon health; it has anti-oxidant effects IIRC; and there probably more I forgot.

It gives plenty of servings, as it shouldn't be used more than 5 days a week.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Epimedium mimics the effects of test; it ups the test:cortisol ratio ie lowers cortisol; it has some cissus-like effects on bone strength and tendon health; it has anti-oxidant effects IIRC; and there probably more I forgot.

It gives plenty of servings, as it shouldn't be used more than 5 days a week.
gotcha. why not more than 5 days a week? tolerance? and if so what would you develope a tolerance to

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
gotcha. why not more than 5 days a week? tolerance? and if so what would you develope a tolerance to
We suggest no more than 5 days a week to prevent a tolerance which many people build to geranium. People still feel the effects well into 8 weeks utilizing this method.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
We suggest no more than 5 days a week to prevent a tolerance which many people build to geranium. People still feel the effects well into 8 weeks utilizing this method.
damn, how quickly does a tolerance build. i love geranium

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
right here man try some diesel and youl never go BACK

but some Methoxy-TST will make u soo crazy. imo it is purly androgenic

*Amazing pumps
*Scary strength
*Low aromatization (just enough for perfect Glut-4 action)
*Improved body composition
*Non-methylated
*Get hard, ripped and vascular

dude just ask tripdog about it, it will deffently take u to a new level!!

dude all the things talkd about nothing evan comes cloes to wat i recomended

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
superpump + 2 vicodin + 1 perk + Disturbed "Indestructible" = psycho rugger who feels no pain

P.S. rugger you ever hear back from that company that you were applying to?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
superpump + 2 vicodin + 1 perk + Disturbed "Indestructible" = psycho rugger who feels no pain

P.S. rugger you ever hear back from that company that you were applying to?

I had vicodens before....oh imagine an energy rush with those things...oh god,you would be a demon..and probably noticibly unable to remain moral....lol