p-5-p (b-6) progestin use?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there was some talk a while back, about using P-5-P when taking a progestin. i was wonderig why? what are you trying to combat? or prevent? educate me please.....

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's used to control prolactin levels. A lot of guys take it when they get gyno and lactation flair ups on/after cycles.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
P-5-P is used to combat prolactin based sides...lactating/etc

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did nothing for me with prolactin steroids, helped with prolactin recs on an acute basis IE high dose before event

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Justreading, could you explain? It did nothing??

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What were you dosing? How high?
150 ed. Again it did absolutely nothing. I am very very prolactin sensative. I sometimes worry I may have a real problem. I will try it when I am off everything for a while but even a few weeks after stoping anything prolactin based p5p did nothing to get me back to normal. One dose of caborgoline did more than a whole bottle of p5p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JR, do you think running Powerful or IGF-2 during a prolactin tendency compound could keep the sides at bay?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JR, do you think running Powerful or IGF-2 during a prolactin tendency compound could keep the sides at bay?
Not for me... I am an extreme case I think. I have prolactin issues totally on my own and natural. I've tried up to 5g 1-carboxy and 150mg p5p or another time up to 7.5mg bromo.

The only thing that really helps is caber and not on a heavy prolactin compound