Body Builders

never give up

Banned
Awards
Does Anyone know the difference between Superdrol and Superdrol-NG? I'm planning on to start it and was wondering if there's a difference between them.

Thanks

dafox

Awards
  • Established
which one are you planning to start? Yes, there is a difference. NG is a dhea based ph, and Superdrol is a nasty methylated steroid sometimes described as rat poison with anabolic effects...

never give up

Banned
Awards
Im planning to start the NG but was wondering which one is more potent and works better,,

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Do yourself a favor and research this a bunch before you start. Click on the Search link at the top right of the screen and then advanced search and type in either one and read up. After you've done quite a bit of that then ask your questions, but give us your age, stats, diet, goals etc and post the superdrol stuff in the steroid forum, check out the PCT forum while your at it. Good luck bro :dance:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Anyone know the difference between Superdrol and Superdrol-NG? I'm planning on to start it and was wondering if there's a difference between them.

Thanks
you'll have better luck getting responses in the steroid section...no discussing PH/PS in the supplement forum.

never give up

Banned
Awards
yea im new this and didnt know where to post my questions.

Thanks again

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to start the NG but was wondering which one is more potent and works better,,
Superdrol will give you headaches, high blood pressure, acne, lethargy, depression, muscle cramps, and man breasts. Potentially, of course.

Oh, and it's a STEROID.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooh, Ooh, pick me! Pick me!! I KNOW THE ANSWERS!!! :lol:

Superdrol - pro-steroid, can have excellent results, but the trade-offs of liver toxicity, shutdown, and a slew of others (including complicated PCT) warrants much research and personal deliberation before jumping into it. NOT something you want to mess with at this point - assuming that you are relatively new to the game (given the nature of this question).

SDNG - Light PH and Stimulant combination. Sides are light if any. PCT is over-the-counter (AX's aPCT was designed to do the job). Gains are not wild, but mild. If you are starting out, then it's a good place to start.

Just a note on both: Both are discontinued, for different reasons. SD was taken off the market. Let's just say the feds don't like it that much. SDNG was taken out as a business decision in lieu of AX carrying a better product in 3-AD.

Any other questions, just ask. Please...ask! Don't ever jump into anything uninformed, or even partly informed!! :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea im new this and didnt know where to post my questions.

Thanks again
In all honesty, it's obvious that you have a lot of homework to do before you consider any kind of anabolic...strongest doesn't = better!

do yourself a favor and do tons of research before you even think about taking something like superdrol...or any anabolic!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ooh, Ooh, pick me! Pick me!! I KNOW THE ANSWERS!!! :lol:

Superdrol - pro-steroid, can have excellent results, but the trade-offs of liver toxicity, shutdown, and a slew of others (including complicated PCT) warrants much research and personal deliberation before jumping into it. NOT something you want to mess with at this point - assuming that you are relatively new to the game (given the nature of this question).

SDNG - Light PH and Stimulant combination. Sides are light if any. PCT is over-the-counter (AX's aPCT was designed to do the job). Gains are not wild, but mild. If you are starting out, then it's a good place to start.

Just a note on both: Both are discontinued, for different reasons. SD was taken off the market. Let's just say the feds don't like it that much. SDNG was taken out as a business decision in lieu of AX carrying a better product in 3-AD.

Any other questions, just ask. Please...ask! Don't ever jump into anything uninformed, or even partly informed!! :D
:goodpost:

never give up

Banned
Awards
Yea im not that new to the game ive been working out over 3 years. Just a little new to the Pro Hormone game as you can say.

Thanks again for any help

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So your profile says you weigh 175 but in your other thread you said you weigh 160. Which is it?

And as a 'ranger', are you tabbed or scrolled?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, too young to consider such things!

never give up

Banned
Awards
So your profile says you weigh 175 but in your other thread you said you weigh 160. Which is it?

And as a 'ranger', are you tabbed or scrolled?
No such thing and no information is to be released just stick to your body building forums.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:dance:

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8hLQCA2h8kA"]YouTube - Terrorvision - Tequilla[/ame]

It makes me happy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DoD policy frowns upon prohormones, it states you are not allowed to take them. in fact if you hold a TS or above (SCI access) you run the risk of getting it revoked if you mess with them.

i speak as someone who worked in the S-2 shop - anything that changes the way you think (possible rage, depression, etc), is basis for revoking a clearance.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No such thing and no information is to be released just stick to your body building forums.
Don't try to play smart you friggin tard. Don't try and tell me being a ranger, as you claim, is secret. If it was they wouldn't wear ****in scrolls

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Here's a little message from our noobie friend

hey you little ****, what the **** you know about the forces NOT ****. your probally some ****en faggot at home getting a boner off forums. So take your bullshit info somewhere else you dont know ****. are you even ****en american you soccer playing piece of ****

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
negged as well.

i say we tell him how to cycle the original SD and hope his sperm count permanently drops. oxygen thief. or give him a bogus PCT and watch him get moobs when he deploys. MOOBS!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but is there someone here that claims to be a Ranger?
If so, please speak up...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
my ex NCOIC was. what a badass too. more awards than our 1SG. made us MI geeks learn stupid stuff to help the infantry out. we had to know that a 4 barrel enemy vehicle ID'd by scouts was a :

ZSU 23-4
4 barrel anti aircraft
2500 meters indirect firing range
2000 meters direct firing range
sub 250 KM on a full tank.

no wonder he got picked up to go secret service.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this fuker is 19, 6' 160lbs.....let this thread die. he was a nuisance in the steroid section and a MOD has already warned him

dont feed the troll

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman, is that you?
How's that SEAL training doing?
;)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman, is that you?
How's that SEAL training doing?
;)
haha, i just checked my user cp and when i saw it was you who posted next, the first thing i thought of was box, strange that!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
can't be box. there's no ROFLMAO in there anywhere. and no "i was sweating... i mean, people were staring at me doing lunges through the middle of the gym"

EDIT: oops.. it says he's banned. guess we'll have to talk to ourselves.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this thread ended tragically! And here, I repped him for asking questions. Oh, well. Hopefully an attitude adjustment is on the way to his door at some point. Sad... :(

My cousin is an Army Ranger. He's now in the states, graduated sniper school, and is now on the shooting team. Other than that, I know nothing. He was one of the first on the ground in Afghan, never saw Bin Laden, but did see the Zarkawi dude before he got himself dead. But I have no idea other than that... ;) Much respect for all who serve. :cheers: