Activate Xtreme + Stoked + ?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Hey guys

currently running ax by itself and i am starting week 3 tomm. i was going to run it for 4 weeks total, then 2 off and then do it again.

i got the ax/stoked stack for the next run.

i was wondering is there anything i can add to that stack to keep fat gains to a minimum. i tried sesathin for the last 2 weeks and it didnt seem to affect the fat gains around the stomach at all.

i saw people were adding lean xtreme to that stack and i was wondering if it would be more efficient to just do lx by itself after the bulk or use it during?

i am just doing ~250 over maintainence. so trying to slowwwly lean bulk for a while.

tru endomorph here..btw :head:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
X factor would round out that stack perfectly, stacks amazing with act x and/or stoked

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing AX and RPM at the moment. Have a look into it if you like!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I think XF or LX would prove to work very well!

Like mentioned before, The log by Amino was a very good one! PM me if ya need a link. He did AX/Stoked/XF.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
awesome. lx is probably what i will go with. xfactor is a little bit more on the pricey side.

any advice on how to dose this? like should i start any of them early?

also would a product like anabolic pump be useful for an endo? i am just hessitant to buy usplabs products because i am very turned off by their "over the top" product descriptions.