Activate Extreme///Divanex

F

flex13

Awards
Hey fellas I was going to stack my prime with activate extreme which I have never tried before and one of my bros said to get Divanex instead because its cheaper and you get more. Just wondering if anyone has used both which one they like better or do u guys not think the Divanex will produce the same results as the Activate???

Thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know. Nutraplanet claims it is the same 95 % as activate extreme. only one way to tell is to try it. Ive read positive reviews for divanex thus far. activate has a few other smaller stuff like IBC. Ive always had good success with the Planet. except Cissus 50 %.

F

flex13

Awards
I dont know. Nutraplanet claims it is the same 95 % as activate extreme. only one way to tell is to try it. Ive read positive reviews for divanex thus far. activate has a few other smaller stuff like IBC. Ive always had good success with the Planet. except Cissus 50 %.
Ok thanks for your advice bro. Ya they say it is the same im just wondering if it will produce the same results as activate because I have heard many good things about this product

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Shitty to hear.. i just ordered some cissus 50%

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shitty to hear.. i just ordered some cissus 50%
well I hope it works for you, just didn't work for me when I had arm issues, like it claimed. that was back in Nov07- Dec 07. Best thing for severe arm issues is take a break from all upper body including deadlifts. If its minor hopefully this stuff will work. It was getting major then and I quite frankly expected more out of the 50 %. The 9.99 stuff worked better for me as far as pain.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i will be using it for its anti-inflammatory aspects but i think i will use it with anabolic dosages and see how that goes.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else
It wont give you the exact same results as activate has other ingredients in it besides Divanex. So i think you will still get the test boosting effects of divanex. And for the price its a good deal.
If it needs to be added to prime? I have no idea, as many others probably don't as well since no on really knows exactly how prime works...

F

flex13

Awards
Thanks for the advice bro...Ya im just basically asking if these two supps compare and im gonna add one to my prime cycle