Drive, Act X, Stoked, Reversitol, ZEUS which will increase DTH levels the least

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

Drive, Act X, Stoked, Reversitol, ZEUS which will increase DTH levels the least

looking at Act X, Stoked, Drive, ZEUS, Reversitol or other.

I have receding hair line so I am looking for a supplement which will not increase hair loss. If there are other supplements like the ones above that are good and not likely to increase hair loss please list.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Stoked/AX would be the way to go. Should be no hair loss and the stack is on sale here at the planet for $60
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i would personally recomment Stoked and Drive...AX could POSSIBLY increase hair lost but extremely unlikely....
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked/AX would be the way to go. Should be no hair loss and the stack is on sale here at the planet for $60
    Thank you. I am probably going to buy this but I am going to take them 1 at a time instead of taking them together to avoid increasing DTH too much. Not sure if this makes sense but this is my plan. Any comments apprciated.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    i would personally recomment Stoked and Drive...AX could POSSIBLY increase hair lost but extremely unlikely....
    can you explain why you recommend Stoked and Drive and what you said about AX.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    can you explain why you recommend Stoked and Drive and what you said about AX.

Although probally a great stack there would be alo of Icariians as both products have it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

Although probally a great stack there would be alo of Icariians as both products have it.
    I would take Stoked and then Activate X or Activate X and then Stoked. I would not take both at once. I was trying to find out why Jared wrote that AX could possibly increase hair loss but extremely unlikely. Is it the Divanil?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

a nice stack indeed, add some reversitol as well, once you free up all that test natural aromatization may occur. an i would do a nice 8 weeker
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    a nice stack indeed, add some reversitol as well, once you free up all that test natural aromatization may occur. an i would do a nice 8 weeker
    I am not planning on stacking AX and Stoked. I think I will take each alone for 4 weeks but may add reversitol. I am considering reversitol. Can you explain what reversitol would do that would help me particularly in regards to trying to prevent any increased hair loss.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

I am not planning on stacking AX and Stoked. I think I will take each alone for 4 weeks but may add reversitol. I am considering reversitol. Can you explain what reversitol would do that would help me particularly in regards to trying to prevent any increased hair loss.

none of these test boosters will necessarily reduce hair loss. when you increase your testosterone levels your DHT levels go up as well, to combat it get some SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT.

run it concurrently with your stack.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%

none of these test boosters will necessarily reduce hair loss. when you increase your testosterone levels your DHT levels go up as well, to combat it get some SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT.

run it concurrently with your stack.
    not looking to reduce hair loss. Just trying to not increase hair loss but I guess I will have to try them and see. I will get SAW Palmetto Extract. Can you advise more on my questions on reversitol as I am not sure whether I should take reversitaol by itself or with STOKED and then with AX.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

not looking to reduce hair loss. Just trying to not increase hair loss but I guess I will have to try them and see. I will get SAW Palmetto Extract. Can you advise more on my questions on reversitol as I am not sure whether I should take reversitaol by itself or with STOKED and then with AX.

you can take it with either or. preferably together,

The Stoked has i cariin in it which essentially mimics testosterone. and the AX will free up bound test, which is also good.

together will be great
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Hmnnn thats sounds interesting

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. Hdrol Pct:Reversitol and Stoked???
    By THAGR8 1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Trying to increase test levels
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 06:54 PM
  4. How can Trans-D Tropin increase HGH levels while reducing IGF-1 levels?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
  5. reversitol vs stoked while on nolva ptc
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:19 PM