Drive, Act X, Stoked, Reversitol, ZEUS which will increase DTH levels the least

evankyle

Awards
looking at Act X, Stoked, Drive, ZEUS, Reversitol or other.

I have receding hair line so I am looking for a supplement which will not increase hair loss. If there are other supplements like the ones above that are good and not likely to increase hair loss please list.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally recomment Stoked and Drive...AX could POSSIBLY increase hair lost but extremely unlikely....

evankyle

Awards
Stoked/AX would be the way to go. Should be no hair loss and the stack is on sale here at the planet for $60:head:
Thank you. I am probably going to buy this but I am going to take them 1 at a time instead of taking them together to avoid increasing DTH too much. Not sure if this makes sense but this is my plan. Any comments apprciated.

evankyle

Awards
Although probally a great stack there would be alo of Icariians as both products have it.
I would take Stoked and then Activate X or Activate X and then Stoked. I would not take both at once. I was trying to find out why Jared wrote that AX could possibly increase hair loss but extremely unlikely. Is it the Divanil?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stoked/AX would be the way to go. Should be no hair loss and the stack is on sale here at the planet for $60:head:

a nice stack indeed, add some reversitol as well, once you free up all that test natural aromatization may occur. an i would do a nice 8 weeker

evankyle

Awards
a nice stack indeed, add some reversitol as well, once you free up all that test natural aromatization may occur. an i would do a nice 8 weeker
I am not planning on stacking AX and Stoked. I think I will take each alone for 4 weeks but may add reversitol. I am considering reversitol. Can you explain what reversitol would do that would help me particularly in regards to trying to prevent any increased hair loss.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not planning on stacking AX and Stoked. I think I will take each alone for 4 weeks but may add reversitol. I am considering reversitol. Can you explain what reversitol would do that would help me particularly in regards to trying to prevent any increased hair loss.

none of these test boosters will necessarily reduce hair loss. when you increase your testosterone levels your DHT levels go up as well, to combat it get some SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT.

run it concurrently with your stack.

evankyle

Awards
none of these test boosters will necessarily reduce hair loss. when you increase your testosterone levels your DHT levels go up as well, to combat it get some SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT.

run it concurrently with your stack.
not looking to reduce hair loss. Just trying to not increase hair loss but I guess I will have to try them and see. I will get SAW Palmetto Extract. Can you advise more on my questions on reversitol as I am not sure whether I should take reversitaol by itself or with STOKED and then with AX.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not looking to reduce hair loss. Just trying to not increase hair loss but I guess I will have to try them and see. I will get SAW Palmetto Extract. Can you advise more on my questions on reversitol as I am not sure whether I should take reversitaol by itself or with STOKED and then with AX.

you can take it with either or. preferably together,

The Stoked has i cariin in it which essentially mimics testosterone. and the AX will free up bound test, which is also good.

together will be great

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Hmnnn thats sounds interesting:head: