ALRI Venom Hyperdrive (3.0) + Alcohol

jaga1a2

Awards
I know, I know - I should cut out alcohol if I'm trying to lose fat.

I have my diet pretty much worked out so I can binge drink 1 or 2 nights a week. And I exercise a lot, so I have plenty of discretionary calories.

I have heard great things about venom, but can I take it on the same days I drink alcohol? (and when I say drink, I mean DRINK)

If not, Could I do something like Sunday - Thurs take the venom, and then not take it Fri and Sat when I drink?

Thanks in advance.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Binge drinkign 1-2 nights a week will do more damage then you think. Alcohol lowers testosterone levels for up to 3 days depending on how much is imbibed. Alcohol interefers w/ LH ability to bind to the leydig cells in the testes therefore preventing testosterone from being created. In response your body starts to pump out more and more LH to try and normalize testosterone levels but the LH just causes more estrogen to form. This is the big thing that people dont look at when dieting or trying to bulk up.

So if your binge drinking it will put your body out of wack up to 4 days... this is more than half your week.

Venom will make you very very dehydrated, throwing in alcohol is probably the worst thing you could do. If you honestly cannot remove alcohol from your daily life then you obviously dont have DIET or LIFE in check.
Now unless your idea of 'binge' drinking is 1-2 drinks then forget everythign aforementioned.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
yea man, heavy drinking dehydration plus a stim fat burner dehydrates the **** out of you, hell just using the stims alone really takes a toll on your body. Also, from what i've read and experienced from my sample of the latest hyperdrive, your testes shrink, plus the decrease in testosterone from alcohol would add to the negatives. I would probably just go light on the drinking from now on, what is the point of taking supplements and trying to be healthy if you piss it away every week.