Miracle Greens and Miracle Reds?
- 09-23-2008, 02:12 AM
- 09-23-2008, 12:10 PM
I'd like to know also. You can get a 90 day supply of either for 60 bucks on amazon. This makes it less expensive than greens+ (which is 26 for 30 days)
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
if you're young and healthy its not something you are really going to feel a difference. I got both and i am speaking of experience of only once a day. three times a day would be too expensive, but i don't doubt that this is helping my body in the way it should.
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
I never really expect to feel antioxidants and vitamins.... Its like a multivitamin, I take them on the belief that they are helping my general health....
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2009, 06:04 PM
- By SwolenONE in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:22 AM
- By whatastud08 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
- By willieman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2004, 02:10 PM