New to the supplements game

bawoods

Awards
I have been reading lots of post and books but I still dont know which one(s) I should start off with. I am looking to gain about 20lbs of lean mass and cut down to under 10% bf. My question is what cycle and pct would be good for a first time user. Thanx for the help!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading lots of post and books but I still dont know which one(s) I should start off with. I am looking to gain about 20lbs of lean mass and cut down to under 10% bf. My question is what cycle and pct would be good for a first time user. Thanx for the help!!
I would stay the 'natural' road if your just starting out. I'd use creatine, protein, multi vitamins, fish oil, and above all, tons of food!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy....

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"new to the supplements game"
supplements are not a game
they are a science bro
enough of that...
alright so id recommend you take monster caps. You can buy it on nutraplanet. It contains three methyl in one, so you dont have to go searching for the best one. It already contains milk thistle so you don't have worry about your liver failing. Bulk ATD is all you need for PCT. Your balls will be completely full after ATD pct.

also maybe some formestane taken anally

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
hmmm.... posted same thing here, and in the Steroids section.

Do I smell a troll??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but to me it smells like negative rep

oh yeah!