Help Me Decide! Add Lev-Reloaded to my Stoked/ActXtreme Cycle?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to accomplish a few things over the next 3 months... I have a cruise on Dec 28 - Jan 2 and I'm looking for a nice recomp.

I'm just about to start a Stoked/ActXteme cycle that will run from now until Nov1. Do you think adding LR to my cycle will significantly assist in this recomp?

FYI... I'll be starting an Hdrol cycle Nov 4 to Dec 10ish to continue the recomp and will be running the TNT stack from NutraPlanet as part of PCT which will last thru the cruise.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'd save the leviathan for about three weeks before the cruise. take it and hit it hard then. you don't NEED it right now. get your weight (iron) up for the time being, and eat clean. then, take it and keep doing what you do til' cruise time.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'll be on PCT until cruise time... will it be ok to take a fat burner during my Hdrol PCT? I want to be shredded, but would like to hang onto as much of my gain as possible.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to accomplish a few things over the next 3 months... I have a cruise on Dec 28 - Jan 2 and I'm looking for a nice recomp.

I'm just about to start a Stoked/ActXteme cycle that will run from now until Nov1. Do you think adding LR to my cycle will significantly assist in this recomp?

FYI... I'll be starting an Hdrol cycle Nov 4 to Dec 10ish to continue the recomp and will be running the TNT stack from NutraPlanet as part of PCT which will last thru the cruise.

TNT stack?

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'm thinking about maybe running LR/DCP and Recreate... one now and one in the month before the cruise.

Will either/both of these stacks be ok during PCT?