The best cutting up protein and weight/ fat loss

Ramo machine

Awards
Whats the best recommened prodocut

for weightloss and muscle gain... No carbs?

theres so many products out there im confused.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All The Whey. Whey Protein Isolate Cinnabun or Chocolate flavor, best for muscle gain and fat loss.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with REDuction + DCP for a cutting stack!

Ramo machine

Awards
k but isnt whey protein mainly for bulking purposes

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Look at Trueprotein.com- great stuff there. I use there morning protein, team skip, and also their midnight/night mix. Has little or no carbs. I would highly recommend picking up some of there artificial carbs to add to your pre and post workout shakes. I just went through a cutting cycle, and dropped about 68 lbs in three months. Spread out your meals, and don't forget about carbs, they help you maintain and gain muscle while you cut.

For supplements, i would go with recreate + DCP. I am a hard cutter, and recreate did a great job. I also threw in CLA, fish Oil, Adam multi, and I would also think about adding some fiber to your diet. With a lower calorie diet, speaking from experience, you need the fiber.

That's my two cents.

Pauly

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you want to cut just don't use a protein mix that has carbs. But you need protein regardless of bulking or cutting. The rest of your diet is what you need to check. You can take a zero carb protein but if you eat a loaf of bread a day and a bag of chocolate chip cookies you are still at square one.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
+1 for All The Whey Blend, not isolate.. I personally respond alot better to blend/concentrate then watery isolate mixes.

Ramo machine

Awards
AST VP2 - Whey Protein Powder Isolate

Anyone Know anything about this, i got offered this to add to my diet

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
+1 for All The Whey Blend, not isolate.. I personally respond alot better to blend/concentrate then watery isolate mixes.
love the avi! that episode was a classic!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the best recommened prodocut

for weightloss and muscle gain... No carbs?

theres so many products out there im confused.
what's your plan of attack?

if you're doing a bunch of cardio then you need to keep some free flowing aminos in your body to keep you from going catabolic...take some whey or BCAA before your cardio routines.

if you're also weight training then do some whey pre and post workout.

if you're going to supplement protein outside of those scenarios then I'd rec casein...all the whey has casein and optimum nutrition makes a good one as well.

it would also help people direct you if you post your stats (age, weight, height, bf%), goals, and how long you've been working out.

there are different supplements and strategies depending on how you answer.

Ramo machine

Awards
Extreme Rapid (Vital Strength) 2kg hyrdroxy ripped ... What you guys say about this i have been taking it and results are good. What is your opinion about the best protein for fat loss and lean muscle gain