Trisorbagen depression/anxiety

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took trisorbagen with superdrol ng and it made me depressed as hell... and the depression would subside when I'd stop taking it (I played around off and on with it to see if it was the real cause).

My roommate we call atlas who eats babies for breakfast took 3ad and loved it but said he was very anxious and noticably more depressed while on it.
anywho, has anyone else experienced this? And is the dose of trisorbagen in 3ad very big (relative to taking trisorbagen itself)

I'm thinking about trying 3ad and just dealing with the shitty mood.

any input would be great.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you may have a few wires crossed here. 3-AD does NOT contain trisorbagen - those are 2 separate products. I've personally not heard of anyone getting depressed from Trisorb. Not saying it didn't happen to you, just that I don't know of any sort of "fix" for it since nobody else has said anything about it. When in doubt, cut it out - just don't take it!

As for 3-AD, again, not feeling the depression angle here, but lethargy? Yes. That's been noted. Some PHs have lethargy as a side effect, and unfortunately, I had a bit of it when on 3-AD, too. Combat it? Pretty easy - grab a decent stim. The lethargy wasn't a "mood" thing, but a bodily "funk". I didn't feel like doing anything because I felt a bit run down. So, I dosed some StimX in the morning some days and ran with either Rampage pre-w/o or my own little concoction.

It bears note, but my own concoction was a mixture of chocamine and tyrosine (both nootropics), raspberry ketones and yohimbine. I ran 3-AD on a recomp, and not only was I a tad lethargic during weeks 2-3 (of 5 weeks total), but I was getting quite pissy as well. The noot's took care of my mood fairly well and the yohimbine kept me going. Did I need this? Maybe not. But, with a then-preggo and highly hormonal wife at home, I thought it best to remain the calm, sane person in my house!! :lol:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you used trisorgagen with NG, but regardless I can't see any causing depression.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you may have a few wires crossed here. 3-AD does NOT contain trisorbagen - those are 2 separate products. I've personally not heard of anyone getting depressed from Trisorb. Not saying it didn't happen to you, just that I don't know of any sort of "fix" for it since nobody else has said anything about it. When in doubt, cut it out - just don't take it!
hmmm. well dont I feel silly. ha
I must have been reading up on it really late at night or something.
But I talked to another friend who thought he felt a similar effect from trisorb but hey, maybe i just put the idea in his head ha. But yeah everyone around me would comment on my attitude when I'd take it so I just stopped. anyways, thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24