upcoming test booster cycle or just cycle

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok im not really sure which one to get theres alot of new ones people are buzzing over
i used mass fx and hyperdrol on my last one it was good
im hearing about prime, i wanna kno if anyone has used icon yet and what else do yall think is worth a shot?
i bought a fat burner lol i dont need it but i just wanna see the difference idk kinda an experimental thing i bought the arson from muscle asylum

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cl's blue up worked well for me. I have yet to try some of the newer ones

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/103475-prime-bomb.html?highlight=prime

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/104525-will-you-buy.html?highlight=prime

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/104360-anyone-not-responding.html?highlight=prime

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104353-poops-prime-log.html?highlight=prime

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104201-haters-hating-again.html?highlight=prime

I took the top 4 or five threads but there are more. Any subject you choose.

:gotsearch - Keyword: Prime or Test Booster
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok that helps the only thing i heard bad was messing up the tummy but that was one review of many

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
You have got some very good suggestions. Stoked is also excellent. Trauma1 and a few others will be doing log here on it.:head:
Yeah gonna be run some activate extreme and stoked in the next couple of weeks. Ran activate by itself before and had great results so the two combines should be interesting.

Also gonna be dosing somnidren GH at night time aswell..

Its gonna be fun!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
activate looks promising . Nutraplanet has some Divanex, which claims to be 05 % nettle, the main thing in activate. Might want to try that. haven't tested it though. it has some nice studies to back it up i believe.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
anyone tell me about prime because so far that seems kinda interesting, because its a natural anabolic? not a test booster correct? and running it with my fat burner i just started lol should be interesting along with...PROTEINNNNNN!!!!! :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah gonna be run some activate extreme and stoked in the next couple of weeks. Ran activate by itself before and had great results so the two combines should be interesting.

Also gonna be dosing somnidren GH at night time aswell..

Its gonna be fun!

It also will be my next stack. I loved Somnidren GH I did a log on it good stuff:head:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
It also will be my next stack. I loved Somnidren GH I did a log on it good stuff:head:
I just checked out your log man, very good. Although i dont really have any sleep problems im just gonna try running it for better recovery and an increase in gh.

Did u find that u gained much weight on it? Increase in lbm?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
so let me get a collective idea of what to use from as many people
should i mess with a natural anabolic or just use another test booster i know there isnt any harm in them
prime? or a test booster i close to 220 now...its the proteinnnn lol

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
natural anabolic and test booster would be considered one in the same.. you could call a test booster a natural anabolic.

Honestly man, if you got the money and wanna try prime, go for it!
Im gonna wait till there more info on it before i try it. As far as activate extreme goes i can attest to it being good stuff! Ive used it and know it works good so thats all the info i can give you my man.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked out your log man, very good. Although i dont really have any sleep problems im just gonna try running it for better recovery and an increase in gh.

Did u find that u gained much weight on it? Increase in lbm?
I found recovery to be awesome and I did notice some slight recomp effects from it. I have run it more than once and will againin the future. The gaba rush the 1st few nights is a little freaky though.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok thanks ill look into activate extreme then and see what i can find

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I found recovery to be awesome and I did notice some slight recomp effects from it. I have run it more than once and will againin the future. The gaba rush the 1st few nights is a little freaky though.
Yea from what you mentioned the gaba rush sounded... well interesting. What happens? You get tired and then feel kind of euphoric or what?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea from what you mentioned the gaba rush sounded... well interesting. What happens? You get tired and then feel kind of euphoric or what?

At very 1st it is freaky the back ofmy head felt warm and breathing becomes shallow lasts a couple of minutes then a euphoric/drunk type of feeling pretty cool.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
At very 1st it is freaky the back ofmy head felt warm and breathing becomes shallow lasts a couple of minutes then a euphoric/drunk type of feeling pretty cool.
Thats sounds weird lol.

The second part sounds relaxing though.. How long does the euphoria/drunkness last? Or did u just go to sleep right away?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats sounds weird lol.

The second part sounds relaxing though.. How long does the euphoria/drunkness last? Or did u just go to sleep right away?
About 15 minutes then I usually fall a sleep:head: