i need help fast..Superdrol ng questions

AMannkid1210

AMannkid1210

Awards
Hello everyone, i have a couple questions on superdrol ng, i am starting a cycle and i need to know what i need to take post cycle. Do i need to take a pct, or nolva? What are these supps, can you please inform me...ASAP

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol NG is a DHEA based supplement...If u do not go extreme with ur dosing one should not need a PCT...Personally i would of chose a better supplement...For example, cissus-drol, hyperdrolX2, Drive, etc. etc... If i were u i would get some form of an AI just to make sure there will not be any aromatization of the DHEA (Yes i know SuperdrolNG has 7.5mgs of ATD in it)...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For SDNG, AX's aPCT is all you need. Don't let the name "Superdrol" scare you. It's a light PH and stim combination. Dose it as directed and you're fine. No supports needed, and nothing overly fancy. Any questions, just ask! :cheers:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
AMannkid1210

AMannkid1210

Awards
Thanks everyone for your help! Do you think 4 tabs a day is neces. when and how do i split them up! Will this effect my sleep in any way... Thanks again

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, i have a couple questions on superdrol ng, i am starting a cycle and i need to know what i need to take post cycle. Do i need to take a pct, or nolva? What are these supps, can you please inform me...ASAP
I would save your money and just buy more food at the grocery store. No pct needed for either.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone for your help! Do you think 4 tabs a day is neces. when and how do i split them up! Will this effect my sleep in any way... Thanks again
i was fine popping 4 at once preworkout, but your mileage may vary depending on stim tolerance. I wouldnt take it within 5-6 hrs of bedtime if you can avoid it.