Need Some Whey Recommendations!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AM. I'm finishing up my tub of cytogainer and really don't want to continue with the weight gainer any more.... I'm looking for a quality whey supplement. I.E. Muscle Milk, Syntha, All The Whey, etc. Also, what's the difference between, say, whey isolate and hydrolized whey isolate and concentrate and what not. Thanks AM.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All The Whey has some stuff called Lean and Fit Meal Replacement. I just ordered some myself today. They have it on NP for $32/5lbs. 27g protein, 5g fiber, vitamins...stuff is loaded.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Also, ATW's whey is amazing. They have the best flavors around. Best prices too.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.

The Lean and Fit looks to be the best deal. It's pure whey isolate with added vitamins and fiber for cheaper than just their plain isolate.

BiggerGeek

Awards
at true protein you can get your whey plain and then get flavor packs with stevia instead of artificial sweeteners.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Isopure and Nectar are two of my personal favs!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Isopure and Nectar are two of my personal favs!
... and look where that got you... :fool2:

LOL. Just kidding. I just had to say that LOL.:icon_lol: Did I have you going for a sec?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I always bought the cold-filtration isolate from true-protein, but the ATW cinnamon bun miight be to tough to pass up when I make my next purchase.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
all the whey is great!! (cinnabun)
other notables are syntha 6(mochacino), nitro core(cookies and cream).

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
So I take it cinnamon bun's the best flavor?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
All The Whey - Lean & Fit meal replacement & Isolate that way you can mix and match to feed your body with immediate protein and also slow releasing protein.

Mix and match to your liking.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
All the whey all the way! :dance:
10lbs of isolate and I'm set for 3 months. :head:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I always liked ON's Cookies N Cream. Some really good stuff!

Also to your other questions.
what's the difference between, say, whey isolate and hydrolized whey isolate and concentrate and what not.
The way I always took it was the the purity of the whey. Isolate being the most pure, concentrate being a mix of pure and slightly lesser quality.

Overall I generally like a quick acting whey as the slower buring Casine can be replaced with food before bed.

BiggerGeek

Awards
Also, what's the difference between, say, whey isolate and hydrolized whey isolate and concentrate and what not. Thanks AM.
hydrolized whey isolate is already broken down somewhat so it is absorbed even faster than pure whey isolate. This makes it ideal for PWO.

Steer clear of whey concentrate.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks AM. I'm finishing up my tub of cytogainer and really don't want to continue with the weight gainer any more.... I'm looking for a quality whey supplement. I.E. Muscle Milk, Syntha, All The Whey, etc. Also, what's the difference between, say, whey isolate and hydrolized whey isolate and concentrate and what not. Thanks AM.
I am sold on ATW now, great products.

Cinnabun rawks. :head::head::head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the Whey! Cookie Dough is what I have now, it's great!

Whey concentrate is fine, it's just not as purified as isolate. 25gr of protein from concentrate will take up more room than 25gr isolate. Concentrate has everything isolate does, for cheaper, assuming both are good quality.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you would really enjoy Axis Labs Muscle Delight.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
all the whey!!

gnc.they have all the whey meal rep.with bcaa.reg price is $50.00 on sale for 19.99.its a good deal.20 packets a box i always buy 2 boxes compared to those $60.00 plus tubs.which you wont even get close to the amount unless you get 2 tubs.and spend alot more.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gnc.they have all the whey meal rep.with bcaa.reg price is $50.00 on sale for 19.99.its a good deal.20 packets a box i always buy 2 boxes compared to those $60.00 plus tubs.which you wont even get close to the amount unless you get 2 tubs.and spend alot more.
GIFAFI

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear of whey concentrate.
I wouldn't steer clear of it. I mean,it isn't as good as isolate but it certainly is not bad. It just has a lower biological value.

ON's Whey is pretty awesome. Nutraplanet sent me a sample of All The Whey....wow. That vanilla is amazing. I like ON because it has isolate,concentrate,hydrolyzed whey,and digestive enzymes. It also is sweetened with stevia. For the price i think it's the best.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think you really can't go wrong buying any whey protein, whey protein is whey protein. *IN MOST CASES

Whey concentrate has given me fine results in the past and so has whey isolate.

If you are looking for a good amount for a good price it won't hurt to go with concentrate.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't steer clear of it. I mean,it isn't as good as isolate but it certainly is not bad. It just has a lower biological value.

ON's Whey is pretty awesome. Nutraplanet sent me a sample of All The Whey....wow. That vanilla is amazing. I like ON because it has isolate,concentrate,hydrolyzed whey,and digestive enzymes. It also is sweetened with stevia. For the price i think it's the best.
ON whey is usually what I go with too, financially it works.

I am def. interested in trying some of ALL THE WHEY's proteins, I just have like 3 tubs of ON to knock out.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GIFAFI: Go ice fishing and fall in.

All The whey is definitely the best, Cinnabun and Chocolate.....a must for every household!

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize Elite Whey 10 lbs
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey 10 lbs $63

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, this really helps. I guess I'll be getting ATW then, as most of you seem to be sold on them.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, this really helps. I guess I'll be getting ATW then, as most of you seem to be sold on them.
All The Whey Cup Cake Batter or Cinnamon Bun Whey Protein Isolate, there really is no need to spend your money anywhere else when looking for whey protein :thumbsup:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine how good cinna bun tastes after trying vanilla...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried ATW but I hear great things. Also, I am a fan of American Whey, as it is tasty and has a solid profile

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I really like Universal's Animal Max.....its a nice blend of different proteins plus the added creatine and glutimine is an extra bounus. Its very light on the carb end and has a good amount of protein in it.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established

muscle milk = a mrp.

for whey just get any type, scivation, ON, american whey etc. it dont matter as long as it is cheap.