Awards
  • Established
diesel test hardcore is currently out of stock
blue up is cheaper

Which one?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Not here to offer opinions, but I have come across a thread where DTHC is said to be restocked by this coming Wednesday (at Nutraplanet).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved high dosing Blue Up. I've taken both DTHC and Blue UP. Both are good, but considering the price of them, I'd get two bottles of Blue Up and dose it high. Maybe pick up some Coleus and Divanex to stack with it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah this is one time I wouldn't recommend the CL product. I think I actually saw a thread where a respectable CL Rep said (he may even help with formulation) that Blue UP isn't the best use of your money because it's like 20 years old or something. Maybe I'm wrong.
Lol, I believe the rep was telling the guy who was 20 years old that a test booster isn't the best use of his money :hammer: His T levels should be naturally very high. Freeing them up is a better option with nettle is a better route, which the new DTH now has!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I believe the rep was telling the guy who was 20 years old that a test booster isn't the best use of his money :hammer: His T levels should be naturally very high. Freeing them up is a better option with nettle is a better route, which the new DTH now has!
:icon_lol:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
OMG! You make me feel like a freaking idiot. Duh. No comment then.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I loved high dosing Blue Up. I've taken both DTHC and Blue UP. Both are good, but considering the price of them, I'd get two bottles of Blue Up and dose it high. Maybe pick up some Coleus and Divanex to stack with it.
Your comment made me buy 3 bottles of the stim free blue up

Im gonna dose 4 caps a day, 2 am, 2 pm.. u like?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your comment made me buy 3 bottles of the stim free blue up

Im gonna dose 4 caps a day, 2 am, 2 pm.. u like?
I'm actually currently dosing Blue Up @ 4caps 2hrs pre-workout and really enjoy it. I'd say do the 4 pre-wo on workout days, and on off days, split them up like you said.

Connman

Connman

Awards
DTH seems to be a fan favorite. I will be taking some soon. Hopefully I like it just as much as everyone else.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pound 4 pound Diesel Test Hardcore is the strongest around you would have to take
about 4 or maybe 5 jars of Blue Up to equal the potency of 1 jar of DTHC save your
money and wait for DTHC to be restocked I guarentee you won't be disappointed.

itzgambino

Awards
so let me get this straight I kinda got confused reading all the posts, but DTH would be the best product for someone like me who is 20 to take, that part about it having nettle root got me, because I have been hearing that is something that is actually useful for us younger lifters, because like the previous post said it frees up test.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so let me get this straight I kinda got confused reading all the posts, but DTH would be the best product for someone like me who is 20 to take, that part about it having nettle root got me, because I have been hearing that is something that is actually useful for us younger lifters, because like the previous post said it frees up test.
lol

I don't think the nettle root it has is standarized for 60-95% divanil which is what you want.

Buy some Bulk Divanil powder from nutra or divanex caps. I get the powder just coz I had a problem with customs before with the caps..