Will you buy more Prime?

Would you buy (more) Prime?

• Yes I would, I have not used it yet. The price isnt a problem.

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • Yes I would, I HAVE used it. The price is right.

Votes: 46 18.8%
  • No I wouldnt, I have not used it yet. I want to try it but the price is too high.

Votes: 93 38.0%
  • No I wouldnt, I HAVE used it. The price is too high.

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • No I wouldnt, I HAVE used it. I didnt see any results.

Votes: 47 19.2%

• Total voters
T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Some of the Prime logs are coming to a close, and despite results, people seem to be unsure whether or not to buy more. It seems the price tag is prohibitive.

So a quick poll for everyone.

Using the current NP price tag of $54.99 as a guide, would you buy prime?

(PS this is my first attempt at posting a poll, so there may be some teething problems)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discretionary spending is proportional to discretionary income. If you set aside $10 per week, you could buy this and run it every 3rd month. The question rather becomes whether or not it's worth $10 out of your paycheck each week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I don't think any logs are coming to a close, most are just getting to and in the critical 3rd and 4th weeks when this product is really supposed to take off, so this poll it too early. Also the choices don't reflect all the options. I would say if I hadn't already bought it is the price is high but based on the early feedback I might buy it. Or I have used it and even though the price is high I might still buy it.

In my estimation this is the critical week for my particular test subject and next week will also be instrumental as well. The logs so far have been very promising and there have been some successes. Some have finished week 3. Week 4 has a lot to reveal. In my case we just entered week 3.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discretionary spending is proportional to discretionary income. If you set aside $10 per week, you could buy this and run it every 3rd month. The question rather becomes whether or not it's worth $10 out of your paycheck each week.
Agree. Value for money!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's possible. I love the product thus far, but in my current financial situation I can't justify spending $55 on it. So, my answer is, if I have an extra $55 sittin' around, sure thing. If not.. No sir.

T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Incase anyone is wondering, this isnt a 'bash-USP' poll. I've tried to give sufficient and balanced options.

Personally i've chosen option 2. That i have tried it, love it, and will buy more. The problem for USP Labs is that i have removed 4 bottles of Powerfull that i would have run stacked with it because i cant justify spending that much. So ultimately USP are losing out, in my case.

I tried to make the options as concise as possible but there will always be people that fall between categories or feel that an option could be worded slightly differently to fit their experiences precisely, please try to select an answer which is the closest to how you feel.

For example, as i have already mentioned, i chose option 2: Yes I would, I HAVE used it. The price is right.

Now i know everyone would love to see it at $25, only an idiot would say they'd rather spend $50 than $25. For me i'd say that the price may not be "right" but it is what it is and i'll pay it if/when i can (like OzarkaBRAND mentions above).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Truffle, no one thinks your bashing bro, honest feedback for any company, from the general product consumer / user base is a beautiful thing. These are the people that make you or break you.

I mean if everyone could pull off the hyper marketing that a certain supplement tech company does they would all be laughing and the rest of us would be hoping to get to 130lbs to be considered hyuuuuuuuge!

From my perspective, the price point for most products for myself, is between $20 - $30 per bottle max. If it's more than that most likely I cannot afford it and will not purchase no matter how amazinger it looks. And let's just stick to 90 counts please :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you. $55.00 is just not a price I can afford to pay for something I would want to run that will take a few, 3+ bottles,to make a good run of it. It is a good product but when you can get M-drol or H-drol for under $30.00 it just isn't cost effective. And I understand one is a steroid and one is natural but that is kinda my point. When steroids are cheaper than "natural" products it is cost prohibitive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree with you. $55.00 is just not a price I can afford to pay for something I would want to run that will take a few, 3+ bottles,to make a good run of it. It is a good product but when you can get M-drol or H-drol for under $30.00 it just isn't cost effective. And I understand one is a steroid and one is natural but that is kinda my point. When steroids are cheaper than "natural" products it is cost prohibitive.
Just remember to factor in the PCT costs and the support supps. I think it would be fair to compare 2 bottles of Prime to one cycle of a steroid product as far as price. 110 for Prime say 30 for a produce plus what ever your PCT would cost and your support supps. I bet it would be close price wise. Plus I don't like having to take all that stuff. Anabolic inovations made it a bit easier with cycle support. Some spend more on PCT than others so it would be different for some than others obviously.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just remember to factor in the PCT costs and the support supps. I think it would be fair to compare 2 bottles of Prime to one cycle of a steroid product as far as price. 110 for Prime say 30 for a produce plus what ever your PCT would cost and your support supps. I bet it would be close price wise. Plus I don't like having to take all that stuff. Anabolic inovations made it a bit easier with cycle support. Some spend more on PCT than others so it would be different for some than others obviously.
You can run the epistane stack @nutra for less than two bottles of Prime and that includes pct. I love USP but I just can't see $165.00 for three bottles. and granted thats 120 ct bottles but that is four weeks per bottle while only taking five days a week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run the epistane stack @nutra for less than two bottles of Prime and that includes pct. I love USP but I just can't see $165.00 for three bottles. and granted thats 120 ct bottles but that is four weeks per bottle while only taking five days a week.
Could you break that down so we can see what your talking about price wise and how long that would last, so people can compare. Like I said PCT is quite subjective as far as price is concerned.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Most I've ever paid for anything was about 37. I'll never go above 35 ever again!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Could you break that down so we can see what your talking about price wise and how long that would last, so people can compare. Like I said PCT is quite subjective as far as price is concerned.
120ct per bottle of Prime $54.99, 6 pills a day five days a week= 30 pills a week, four weeks of pills in a bottle, Best if ran for more than six weeks, If you run for three months= three bottles.
$54.99x3=$164.97 for three months.
Epistane stack from nutraplanet $99.99
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/epistane-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html
1 bottle of epistane, 1 container of cycle support, 1 container of post cycle support.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you could run 2 bottles to make the comparison. 110 bucks

100 for the Epistane stack, but is this stack sufficient is there anything else you would take for PCT or support, I think most would and one bottle of Cycle support? Wouldn't you need 2. I am not trying to cause any problems I just want to see it on paper so a fair comparison can be made. I would probably add another Test booster in the PCT as well. I think most would. I'm not that experienced in the drug/steroid/PCT field but it seems to me that stack is kind of minimal in the recovery department. Maybe sufficient what do people think. I would have to say another 40 for the extra cycle support at a minimum which makes it 140.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I only bought one bottle of Prime via Inner Circle. I wish I would have bought another. I am only about 1 week into my Prime and I think I may be beginning to see some effects, but hard to tell. I will agree though. Unless, I have some staggering gains in week 3/4 then $55 plus shipping is just way too expensive. I would rather run h-drol and make better gains. Again, maybe not a fair comparison, but being mild you can get away running a simple PCT of Reversitol and some cycle support during.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think you could run 2 bottles to make the comparison. 110 bucks

100 for the Epistane stack, but is this stack sufficient is there anything else you would take for PCT or support, I think most would and one bottle of Cycle support? Wouldn't you need 2. I am not trying to cause any problems I just want to see it on paper so a fair comparison can be made. I would probably add another Test booster in the PCT as well. I think most would. I'm not that experienced in the drug/steroid/PCT field but it seems to me that stack is kind of minimal in the recovery department. Maybe sufficient what do people think. I would have to say another 40 for the extra cycle support at a minimum which makes it 140.
I see your point but even adding a test booster you are still cheaper than $165.00. I just don't see a lot of people using a product that is $55.00 a bottle that might work compare to 29.99 for a product I know will work for me. But I guess it's apples to oranges when you go PH to natural comparison.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Prime really needs to be priced at under $40 to sell online. Thats just my opinion. $37.99 tops!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime really needs to be priced at under $40 to sell online. Thats just my opinion. $37.99 tops!
Well at this point it is still early to be saying how much is should cost but as you see it's not that far out of the ball park once you consider PCT etc...

Halodrol you say, that is one of the few designers I did try and it was pretty good. What I am seeing with Prime is comparable so far though, I mean Halodrol is not that strong. If Prime does pick up like some say it does it will surpass what Halodrol did for me. If it doesn't then it's just a fairly good herbal and is probably overpriced, but we really don't know yet do we.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well at this point it is still early to be saying how much is should cost but as you see it's not that far out of the ball park once you consider PCT etc...

Halodrol you say, that is one of the few designers I did try and it was pretty good. What I am seeing with Prime is comparable so far though, I mean Halodrol is not that strong. If Prime does pick up like some say it does it will surpass what Halodrol did for me. If it doesn't then it's just a fairly good herbal and is probably overpriced, but we really don't know yet do we.
Touche'.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm sorry, but it's completely absurd to compare a herbal supplement, with NO known MoA, to a oral steroid. :think:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, but it's completely absurd to compare a herbal supplement, with NO known MoA, to a oral steroid. :think:
Well the results are not that far apart from what I have observed so far. The strength increases seem to be superior and the body recomposition seem almost as good, that is after 2 weeks both compounds are supposed to kick in after that, we'll see. Your being a little obtuse I think. You guys keep saying things like that when some of the weaker designers may actually not be able to be compared to the herbal. Like I said we don't know yet by early indications point that way.

My benefits from Halodrol where some strength increase and some small muscle gain during recomp which was pretty good I am not complaining maybe 4-5 lbs gain in lean body mass, maybe less.

What I have observed with prime in 2 weeks is greater stength increase. Some small muscle gain and slight fat loss, maybe 2 lbs gain in lean body mass possibly more definitely not less. If trends continue Prime Results > Halodrol Results. If not then Prime Results < Halodrol Results. I mean what happened to common sense. Some of your pre-conceived notions are robbing you of the ability to achieve astract thought.

In all honesty though I do remember that Halodrol benefits went well into PCT as well. I found if very easy to maintain the gains. I did not however gain a lot of strength with it. The strength gains I have seen with Prime are probably not greater as of yet but they are equal.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the results are not that far apart from what I have observed so far. The strength increases seem to be superior and the body recomposition seem almost as good, that is after 2 weeks both compounds are supposed to kick in after that, we'll see. Your being a little obtuse I think. You guys keep saying things like that when some of the weaker designers may actually not be able to be compared to the herbal. Like I said we don't know yet by early indications point that way.

My benefits from Halodrol where some strength increase and some small muscle gain during recomp which was pretty good I am not complaining maybe 4-5 lbs gain in lean body mass, maybe less.

What I have observed with prime in 2 weeks is greater stength increase. Some small muscle gain and slight fat loss, maybe 2 lbs gain in lean body mass possibly more definitely not less. If trends continue Prime Results > Halodrol Results. If not then Prime Results < Halodrol Results. I mean what happened to common sense. Some of your pre-conceived notions are robbing you of the ability to achieve astract thought.
In all honesty though I do remember that Halodrol benefits went well into PCT as well. I found if very easy to maintain the gains. I did not however gain a lot of strength with it. The strength gains I have seen with Prime are probably not greater as of yet but they are equal.
So if I believe it, it will be? You're not dealing with a kid, so the psycho-babble can be left under your pillow for the tooth fairy.
I think that no matter what USP puts out, you're going to like it because of who makes it. You want to be a rep bad, eh?
I'm finished with this foolishness.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I have not ran it and dont think i will at that price range considering USP labs stated that prime really kicked in around 2/3 week mark so two bottles would seem like a must.

Right now i would rather run the stoked/Activate extreme stack for 59.99

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I think you worded the poll very well, and I look forward to seeing the results. Mark Penn would be proud :)

That being said, it might be a bit premature. The logs might need another week or two...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i have been given a free bottle of prime from a freind who brought 6 in the pre-sale. i will give it a run shortly however at this stage i'm not packing enough $$$ to consider buying it. It would have to be some seriously good stuff to make me change my mind but if it does the business i'll pull at my visa for sure! all will be revealed.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I think all Dream Weaver was doing is comparing what he has taken in the past as far as PH/Steroid to what benifits he is getting from Prime.I don't think it is absud to say that Prime is similar to Halodrol in the means as size gains,drive in the gym,vascularity etc.If you are getting similar effects from one product to the next why is it so bad to say so?I don't think just because one is herbal and one is a strong chemical that his opinion is wrong in any way.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I have not ran it and dont think i will at that price range considering USP labs stated that prime really kicked in around 2/3 week mark so two bottles would seem like a must.

Right now i would rather run the stoked/Activate extreme stack for 59.99
i like the sound of those two actually.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's too early days to decide - and logs to date have not reached full maturity yet.

The IC release was a great price. I took the gamble and brought on the quality of other USPLabs products.

I am enjoying Prime, but USD55 + shipping is a little steep. Will see how things pan out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I believe it, it will be? You're not dealing with a kid, so the psycho-babble can be left under your pillow for the tooth fairy.
I think that no matter what USP puts out, you're going to like it because of who makes it. You want to be a rep bad, eh?
I'm finished with this foolishness.
Not True, I said before that I did not like Powerfull (earlier version) and don't want to do nutrient partitioning so I never tried AP. I am simply stating what I am seeing nothing more nothing less. I am not completely sold on Prime yet but if the results are there then yah I will support it. I do not want to rep by the way I have a good income and can afford supps don't need free ones.

We have to watch what's going on here people. If you support USPLabs all of a sudden your being labeled as a groupie when many of us are simply commenting on the effects a certain supplement is giving us.

What is really going on here is there is a certain mindset that is closed to the fact that herbals can be effective as some designers, or the posibility of that. This comes from a group that is quite informed about the science of the human body I have no doubt. I believe there is a handfull of people that have good reason to be skeptical. The problem is, is that they have their followers as well and they tend to be a little close minded regurgitating what they here from the experts.

I admit my ignorance to the science, I understand some things but there are just some things I will never understand. The only recourse I have is whether a product works for me. I find it absurd to see these people tell me that I am dreaming this up after 20 years training and competing as a natural bodybuilder, after training hundreds of people. Experience does hold a lot of value.

I don't care I am not asking you to trust me and I am not really irked. I just find it odd that people are so offended by my success with a supplement, which by the way I still have not made up my mind about. If it does not pan out I will admit I was wrong. What's the big deal...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good on ya, DW. No need to sling mud over a supplement. Of course that's what some people live for on these boards.

I'm enjoying Prime. I think the price is tad expensive, but then compared to a PH cycle with all the supportive supps and PCT junk it comes out cheaper.

I simply like the fact that I am getting bigger, stronger, I feel good and I don't have to dread "coming off".

How this supplement works is beyond me, but it's doing what it advertised...maybe with a few less bold letters.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good on ya, DW. No need to sling mud over a supplement. Of course that's what some people live for on these boards.

I'm enjoying Prime. I think the price is tad expensive, but then compared to a PH cycle with all the supportive supps and PCT junk it comes out cheaper.

I simply like the fact that I am getting bigger, stronger, I feel good and I don't have to dread "coming off".

How this supplement works is beyond me, but it's doing what it advertised...maybe with a few less bold letters.
:lol:

Fair assessment Bio!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm not buying because I don't like the way these products are being presented.

A lot of anticipation is being build up long before the product is even released en when it finally is, people are so eager they buy multiple bottles day 1.

I fell for it myself with anabolic pump and again with recreate. Bought 3 bottles each, both didnt work for me. Products may be great for others I don't know, but it's the marketing strategy that got me in and the dissappointment is that much greater when there are no results.

Nowadays I do not buy products from pre-hyping companies anymore.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm not buying because I don't like the way these products are being presented.

A lot of anticipation is being build up long before the product is even released en when it finally is, people are so eager they buy multiple bottles day 1.

I fell for it myself with anabolic pump and again with recreate. Bought 3 bottles each, both didnt work for me. Products may be great for others I don't know, but it's the marketing strategy that got me in and the dissappointment is that much greater when there are no results.

Nowadays I do not buy products from pre-hyping companies anymore.
I understand what your saying. I'm the same with Prime, it was just too ridiculous to even bother with buying any bottles. If it turns out to be great then i may give it a go. I must have missed the write up for Anabolic Pump. I've seen a few people mention it was a bit over the top. I bought it off the back of a lot of people giving it the thumbs up and i loved every minute of it.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Almost every company hypes up there products before they come out to create a buzz for what they are selling.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^ no where near to the same extent as what happened with Prime.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Almost every company hypes up there products before they come out to create a buzz for what they are selling.
And it's normal.

AP was USP's best product IMO. And was well worth the hype. Prime, I am on it right now, but I think I got a strep throat, I'm sick as a dog, might not even compete.. So I can't assess anything under this condition.

One thing is sure.. Libido if FINE!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I can imagine a lot do it, it works obviously, for a while atleast ;-)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Tell you what:

I will no longer buy any of these hype products.

I will only buy products from manufacturers who have proven to deliver what they claim to me. To name a few, Get Diesel, Applied Neutricals, IBE, Universal kits, Anabolic Innovations, that sort of companies if you know what I mean..

At this moment the only supplements I'm using are Scivation Extend, bulk fishoil and Whey, considering buying Diesel Test HC and PGHT ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see PGHT back. I like it..too bad the bulk discounts seem to be gone.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I'm still buying it lol ;)

Little different though, glutamine out, lysine,arginine,ornithine in.

Hope it's still atleast as good as it was..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I love so far what prime has done for me so far but 55 i just cant afford its a great product but if it was around 30-35 i would def buy it again

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If PGHT back, how is it I never heard! I still have plenty of PGH from another source but I kind of like the transdermal.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
If PGHT back, how is it I never heard! I still have plenty of PGH from another source but I kind of like the transdermal.
It's available in 3 variations, pills, subl and transd.. Also some other stuff like a test booster etc..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's available in 3 variations, pills, subl and transd.. Also some other stuff like a test booster etc..
Interesting... I guess there must be some talk about it on the HGH section I will have to go over there and see what's happening.

T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Personally i'm quite surprised by the number of people who are reporting no results from Prime.

Wish this wasnt anonymous now, as with only 1 non-response thread that i've seen, i do wonder if these are votes cast by, as USP Labs would call them, HATERS!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no doubt that is the case with a lot of the votes, if I saw more people come forward as non-responders I would take the votes more seriously. Plus most people have only done it for 3 weeks even less when these votes started going up. If your a true non-responder there is a thread started for these people. I don't see too many people coming forward.