Test. Booster PCT

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into taking a testosterone booster. Iam not 100% sure on which one, but its looking like im debating between T-Bomb, Isa Test, Super Test, and Jungle Warefare. What would be the best choice for when I am finished with a cycle? I know I am not sure on what exact brand I am going to take, but in general, a good pct for coming off of test.?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you are going to use more than a test booster for pct. Do not use JW it is a steriod. If you want a test booster that also helps reduce estrogen and is a good antioxidant look into Stoked. What was your cycle and what else do you have setup for pct?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
How long is your cycle?? If its over 6 weeks you should get your hands on some HCG and start that as soon as you can. Then start your PCT. I would suggest running the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Here is a good article that you should take a look at

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
you guys got me confused here. i am not looking to run a test booster as my pct. i am looking into taking a test booster, and want to know what i should be taking after iam done with the cycle of it to help my natural test stay strong and not disappear or have estrogen sky rocket.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys got me confused here. i am not looking to run a test booster as my pct. i am looking into taking a test booster, and want to know what i should be taking after iam done with the cycle of it to help my natural test stay strong and not disappear or have estrogen sky rocket.
Stoked will help boost test and reduce estrogen it is also a very good antioxidant. Good luck bro.:head:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha will help bring your natural test back after your cycle

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i dont want to do anything too too strong my first time experimenting with a booster. I am still unsure of which one to go with but i am thinking of novedex xt or AX apct. Im hearing good things about stoked, diesel test, and super test. but i still want to know more about isa test and some of the others. what do u think about novedex and ax pct for a pct?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Easy way to go I agree just do a test booster. No need to run support supps nor a PCT>

25% sale going on at the board store on ACT X/STOKED! stack

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
without question, Diesel Test Hardcore

conldnt have said it better, and its not to strong to do your frist time it is just really effective, cut the dseing in half

also u dont need a PCT for a test booster

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What test boosters do you need PCT for?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, miss communication I was saying you would need a PCT for a test booster like Dermacrine.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
well im just looking to run a slight pct after just to make sure that nothing goes out of wack when i come off the test. something to help my body get bak to producing its own test and to keep estrogen from shooting too high

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
no lol i never said anything about that, im not looking to take that. looking to run it after a cycle of possibly isa test

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I think you're confusing people with your terminology. Why are you referring to isatest as "test" ? lol

isn't isatest just trib and iicarin?

do some research dude.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so then for a lighter test booster, one that is not too strong for a first cycle, what would you reccomend/?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so then for a lighter test booster, one that is not too strong for a first cycle, what would you reccomend/?
Sustain Alpha is an excellent choice for PCT. It has very mild AI properties and strong LH & FSH boosting abilities.

You want to avoid strong steroidal AI’s for PCT like 6-bromo, ATD, formestane, ect… these will suppress estrogen too much.

-Pp

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
novedex xt would be considered a mild ai correct?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
novedex xt would be considered a mild ai correct?
Nolvadex is still being formulated with ATD I believe, so this would be undesirable for PCT unless you know your estrogen is sky high.

-Pp

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
im just looking to take a mild test booster such as isa-test, t-bomb, or super test. and then want to follow it with a run of something along the lines of nevedex or formadrol, just to make sure i dont end up screwing up my test levels or having too high of estrogen.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is an excellent choice for PCT. It has very mild AI properties and strong LH & FSH boosting abilities.

You want to avoid strong steroidal AI’s for PCT like 6-bromo, ATD, formestane, ect… these will suppress estrogen too much.

-Pp

not at a low dose though,....

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
You are very confused my friend.

A test booster is just that. It increases your NATURAL testosterone levels. When you stop taking it, there is NO NEED for Post Cycle Therapy. Your NATURAL testosterone levels simply return to their normal levels.
A steroid, on the other hand, replaces your natural testosterone, causing your body to drastically reduce its own natural test production. When you stop taking it, there is no natural test being made, so estrogen and cortisol are elevated. (over simplification)
You are wasting your money by buying Novedex xt or an aromatase inhibitor such as adt, 6bromo or 6oxo.

In fact, many people use test boosters DURING PCT from a steroid cycle. That would be unwise if the products themselves required PCT, no?

Unfortunately, the title of your thread has caused some of the members that have replied to you to misunderstand you. There is no need for PCT from a Test Booster like Diesel Test Hardcore.

blankface28

Awards
hey everyone first time posting... im 21, i have already taking a cycle of m drol 3 months ago and loved it i was wondering if u guys had any feed back on stacking mdrol with ecdysterone for added muscle hardness

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone first time posting... im 21, i have already taking a cycle of m drol 3 months ago and loved it i was wondering if u guys had any feed back on stacking mdrol with ecdysterone for added muscle hardness
you are posting in someone elses thread that has nothing to do with your post. start a new thread. mdrol is a roid so post it in that forum

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You are very confused my friend.

A test booster is just that. It increases your NATURAL testosterone levels. When you stop taking it, there is NO NEED for Post Cycle Therapy. Your NATURAL testosterone levels simply return to their normal levels.
A steroid, on the other hand, replaces your natural testosterone, causing your body to drastically reduce its own natural test production. When you stop taking it, there is no natural test being made, so estrogen and cortisol are elevated. (over simplification)
You are wasting your money by buying Novedex xt or an aromatase inhibitor such as adt, 6bromo or 6oxo.

In fact, many people use test boosters DURING PCT from a steroid cycle. That would be unwise if the products themselves required PCT, no?

Unfortunately, the title of your thread has caused some of the members that have replied to you to misunderstand you. There is no need for PCT from a Test Booster like Diesel Test Hardcore.
VERY nice explanation.

For me what worked very nicely was ACT X stacked with STOKED!