Athlete Strength/ Speed Stack

bigthick44

Awards
Been looking around and my search has left me to choose these products for a stack to try and walk on to my universities football team. A little bit about myself, I am 19. 6'3" 217, was 275 last november and decided to eat right and cut fat.. Competed in MS 4A state powerlifting and Achieved 2nd with a squat of 525 bench of 315 and my highest deadlift throughout the year was 530. I am looking to get stronger and increase acceleration. Any tips on workouts for speed would be appreciated.

supps go as follows:

Beta alanine capsules
IGF-2
Orotine
Drive

diet is in check, and workout will be changed appropriately from cutting to power and explosiveness. All help is appreciated

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so your trying to bulk up correct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
igf2- is great for sleep as well as mass addition
Orotine- is this a creatine...if so im not familiar with it?
drive- will help with speed, performance
beta-alanine is excellent for endurance and stamina

im guessing you already have a multi as well as protein?

bigthick44

Awards
yeh, multi pro 32x and all the whey isolate. Im looking more for lean body mass more so than mass in general

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Resistance Bands are excellent for explosiveness/acceleration.

bigthick44

Awards
thinking of replacing IGF-2 with Powerfull, and also adding anabolic pump, and replacing orotine with neovar.. any ideas?

bigthick44

Awards
its good stuff, but price wise powerfull is just as good

bigthick44

Awards
plus i have already tried it once, and want to see how other products similar to it work, especially since it also has a good rep

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
bulk L-tyrosine? Look into it to see if its what you are looking for.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Been looking around and my search has left me to choose these products for a stack to try and walk on to my universities football team. A little bit about myself, I am 19. 6'3" 217, was 275 last november and decided to eat right and cut fat.. Competed in MS 4A state powerlifting and Achieved 2nd with a squat of 525 bench of 315 and my highest deadlift throughout the year was 530. I am looking to get stronger and increase acceleration. Any tips on workouts for speed would be appreciated.

supps go as follows:

Beta alanine capsules
IGF-2
Orotine
Drive

diet is in check, and workout will be changed appropriately from cutting to power and explosiveness. All help is appreciated
i play soccer twice a week and drive/rpm gives me great stamina and boosts my will i just want to run more and more.