ALRI pro anabol

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Anyone try this stuff before, i got a free bottle from one of my buddys who had it sittin around and said take it. Any gains? sides? and it seems like a prohormone to me but researched and it states that it is not. Not too sure what to think about it and weary on whether or not to take it. Any input?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take it

but itd work better in a stack of some other test boosting products

you wont see a real big drastic change just by itself

but since its free

use it

take it with protein rich meals

we1975

Awards
yeah defernertly iv used a few alri products cr2 creatine etheal ester which didnt do a thing even though the tabs are ment to be 750mg rather than 500mg which is usually the size of other creatine tabs and i have also used the methoxy trn and that didnt do a thing i wood never touch alri supplements again

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Hmm, well i am gonna be competing in a natural show within a year. This isnt gonna make me test positive for anything illegal correct?

cdog

Awards
Took it. No gains, no sides, no nothing. Never again.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack, but since were on the topic of ALRI.

What about BAM, is this stuff any good?

It was free.............. cant be that bad......lol

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well i am gonna be competing in a natural show within a year. This isnt gonna make me test positive for anything illegal correct?

I would be skeptical with anything alri makes. Jungle Warfare was supposed to be an herbal booster, but turned out to have a steroid in it. I'd steer clear of ALRI if you have any drug testing.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ProAnabol is an ecdy product, supposed to be a better extrat than most others. I have yet to try an ecdy but most say it helps retain muscle during a cut, better nitrogen balance. Dont expect huge gains, but more muscle preservation while on cal deficit.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ProAnabol is an ecdy product, supposed to be a better extrat than most others. I have yet to try an ecdy but most say it helps retain muscle during a cut, better nitrogen balance. Dont expect huge gains, but more muscle preservation while on cal deficit.
I agree with this...

Pimp C

Awards
pro anabol is good if dosed at 4-6 caps a day. some people have acne problems with it though.

Liam90

Awards
Used Pro Anabol on an 8week cycle, dosing 2 a day, with Cr2, did get a little acne but nothing extreme. The main positive was I gained just under 6 kg during.

Would say worth a try, not a PH or PS.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
pro anabol is good if dosed at 4-6 caps a day. some people have acne problems with it though.
I dosed it this way at the end of a BAM and JW cycle. And I didn't lose any of the weight that I gained during the cycle.Which was about six lbs.