• Established
I know now tribulus is in a different price range

but compare the 4 products as best as you can

which would be the best for muscle not sexual enchancement

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm also interested in responses... also curious about results from ZMA... but i don't wanna threadjack :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
zma is definately good, but its more of a thing that you notice its working when u stop taking. definately buy zma 10 dollars a month

vette00

vette00

Awards
I know now tribulus is in a different price range

but compare the 4 products as best as you can

which would be the best for muscle not sexual enchancement
The only one i have used is blue up and it did nothing for me and i mean nothing. It might work for u. Asking people which one is better is good, but everyone is different so i would say try them and find out on your own. Everyone told me blue up is great, but it did nothing and on the other side people said Biotest was not good but it worked great or me.

Good luck!

If i were you i would try DTH.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only tried DTH, and even with my high hormones at 19 I still found an aggressive boost the 1st time, 2nd time I was messing with some other stuff so it didn't work as well.

There's some solid feedback on DTH, very positive. Do you feel you have low T? There's a new DTH coming out soon that should be very good.

MotoXrider

Awards
I'm running DTH right now and so far i'm liking it. Pumps are pretty solid after a good work out. libido is thru the roof, being 21 i thought i had a great libido before, but this stuff is ridiculous. strength wise nothing to report yet but im just finishing my first week

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've only tried DTH, and even with my high hormones at 19 I still found an aggressive boost the 1st time, 2nd time I was messing with some other stuff so it didn't work as well.

There's some solid feedback on DTH, very positive. Do you feel you have low T? There's a new DTH coming out soon that should be very good.
i dont have low test, but i just want a natural boost to maximize muscle gains. Diesel test hardcore gets good review, but blue has similar ingrediants but with standardized extracts. and what biotest product did u use?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried activate extreme before and it definately is good pre-workout and test booster but it gave me a rise in estrogen,puffy boobs extra water, goes away if i dont take it, but i just cant gave puffy boobs

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tribulus 1000mg by Now wins as far as price/value is concerned. It has very good reviews too.

cjbadboy

Awards
I would go with the DTH. I havent used the blue up but DTH is one of the best products i have used. I would also look into nutras tnt stack.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTH wins by a mile...i would personally do this
Hyperdrol2 - 2 caps ED
DTH - 6 caps ED
Divanex - 1400mgs ED
It covers all areas of a test boosting stack...have fun:head: