Okay I am shocked

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am a little suprised that IDS post cycle tabs are not getting much love. IMO this is the most underrated pct/test booster around. This product works and is also cheap. I ran an 8 weeks cycle of tren/epi that consist of 1 bottle of xtreme tren and 2 bottles of epidrol. I ate whatever I want and whenever I want. My diet was not very clean to say, but I went from 205lbs to 227lbs. Now my libido was shot 4 weeks into the cycle, had no desire to get it on whatsoever. During PCT I took ids ptc and zma for 6 weeks. Did 4/3/3/2/2/2 during the 6 weeks. I got my libidio back to 100% 3 weeks into pct. I kept 95% of my strenght after pct and was able to keep my weight at 221lbs.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
eh, good stuff, man. but truth be told, once a company is decided to be a dud, not much of anything can save them. granted, they WILL keep their business from loyal customers and those who don't "know any better." but they will never be the pinnacle if they've screwed up. where did they screw up?

a while back they used to market their PH's through places like GNC and what not (before they were taken off the public market). and a lot of dumb kids hit em' up and grew tits. it gave a negative connotation to IDS's name. that's what i speculate happened anyhow. not to mention, they randomly made their sauce pills throwing in this and that and the other thing, making them HIGHLY dangerous to the novice AAS users (which most of them didn't even know they were on AAS) that took them. got two acquaintance at the university with bad gyno from their products, because they didn't even know what the acronym PCT was.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Good posting Manimalia

Could not have said it better. They got a rep that will last them some time. Of course as you might be thinking well at least their products worked but for a company that is only half the battle.

Also... on this board you will find that 'many' people do not believe in a single product PCT nor OCT PCT. Happy to hear it worked great for you! Sadly though some people will need more but hat is what this great board is here for :)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I am a little suprised that IDS post cycle tabs are not getting much love. IMO this is the most underrated pct/test booster around. This product works and is also cheap. I ran an 8 weeks cycle of tren/epi that consist of 1 bottle of xtreme tren and 2 bottles of epidrol. I ate whatever I want and whenever I want. My diet was not very clean to say, but I went from 205lbs to 227lbs. Now my libido was shot 4 weeks into the cycle, had no desire to get it on whatsoever. During PCT I took ids ptc and zma for 6 weeks. Did 4/3/3/2/2/2 during the 6 weeks. I got my libidio back to 100% 3 weeks into pct. I kept 95% of my strenght after pct and was able to keep my weight at 221lbs.
I`m telling this for such a loooong time...
this pills are amazing, IMO a must have in a pct, and they also work very well as a test booster,for sure one of the best sups I ever taken

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
eh, good stuff, man. but truth be told, once a company is decided to be a dud, not much of anything can save them. granted, they WILL keep their business from loyal customers and those who don't "know any better." but they will never be the pinnacle if they've screwed up. where did they screw up?

a while back they used to market their PH's through places like GNC and what not (before they were taken off the public market). and a lot of dumb kids hit em' up and grew tits. it gave a negative connotation to IDS's name. that's what i speculate happened anyhow. not to mention, they randomly made their sauce pills throwing in this and that and the other thing, making them HIGHLY dangerous to the novice AAS users (which most of them didn't even know they were on AAS) that took them. got two acquaintance at the university with bad gyno from their products, because they didn't even know what the acronym PCT was.
Yes I know what you mean. IDS's bussiness practice is damn shady, but they are no worst than the supplement stores that are pushing them. IMO the buyer and seller (being max muscle, gnc,ect) should have an idea of what they are buying and selling. I am not defending IDS by any means, but there are tons of shady supplement company out there, and it is the supplement companie's job to at least have the responsibility to tell the consumer what they are buying. I personally think that stores should ID teens that go to buy supplements that is intended for 18 and over. It would not work online, but it will help for kids that does'nt shop on the interweb.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you mean like companies that put something like"monster caps" on their shelves then people unkowlingy purchase a mix of 3 methylated steroids.....and pop em like they are a test booster...

GNC, needs to burn to the ground. My friends were talking about how they want to start using fish oil for its health benefits(they are normies, they dont lift). But they said it was something like 20 bucks at GNC for some.... i know online its like...8-12 for some basic fish oil..... my fishoil is 90 softgels and was 10 bucks.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you mean like companies that put something like"monster caps" on their shelves then people unkowlingy purchase a mix of 3 methylated steroids.....and pop em like they are a test booster...

GNC, needs to burn to the ground. My friends were talking about how they want to start using fish oil for its health benefits(they are normies, they dont lift). But they said it was something like 20 bucks at GNC for some.... i know online its like...8-12 for some basic fish oil..... my fishoil is 90 softgels and was 10 bucks.

well, let's be thankful that none of these companies can legally sell ph's anymore. it's all off the shelves from what i can tell. no more college kids with gyno....fyew....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well, let's be thankful that none of these companies can legally sell ph's anymore. it's all off the shelves from what i can tell. no more college kids with gyno....fyew....

true, its always a nice improvement. I mean i support the idea of being able to use steroids, i may myself in the next year or so. Then again, I am putting a year or two of research in my thigh or down my throat, not just a pin or pill.( i have to weigh 160 at least before i do it)

I almost bought a ph when I first joined AM, thinking it was just a bulking agent. AM is the light lol, it shall pierce the deepest darnkess!

now if only MT/BSN would die....they arent steroid companies...but they are greedy thieves who trick new lifters/builders...

but there are still some college kids with the gyno....but most of its naturl though. I know a guy who is about 17 with my build, but has gyno even though he is skinny. but he uses no supps or stuff, just got it from puberty.

I can believe those cycle tabs work well, but generally what is popularyly vouched for is what is going to be used. Like manimalia said, once you have a bad rep its extremely hard to recover.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try these per Nunes recomendation

Ive never used IDS products before, and am aware of their bad reputation, but for 30$ I'll throw it in as part of my next pct, see what all the rave is about.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I get 300-500 gels for $10-15, i would suggest you find another source.
lol yesh, i know. its left over from my first online order back in the january. Wasnt as smart then, but smart enough to avoid GNC lol.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Dude they are worth it. I got em for $21, 2 for $50 shipped. Just take 2 before bed.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know someone whose used it with ADEX during PCT

his PCT looked like this
hcg 2000iu e3d for 5 shots
then IDS PCT TABS as directed
and .5mg ADEX the whole time!

the doc thought he was overdosing on clomid lolol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Theres a store where I live that still sells tren and phera (clones)
They also have one that is both compounds and double the normal dose! They said they were given 90 days before they have to stop selling them though.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I`m telling this for such a loooong time...
this pills are amazing, IMO a must have in a pct, and they also work very well as a test booster,for sure one of the best sups I ever taken
as have I. but I only used it for test boosting properties :woohoo:
My favorite places don't have it for sale anymore though...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Ive never used IDS products before, and am aware of their bad reputation, but for 30$ I'll throw it in as part of my next pct, see what all the rave is about.
thanks for the confidence bro, I just try to be fair on my reviews , I know what costs to buy $hit that dont work, all hype.
I think you gonna like the pct tabs, test goes trough the roof, a lot of guys PM me asking if they are really good , the most part after a week PM me again saying they love the stuff, good luck in your cycle

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Why don't you post some before and after pics of the gyno, so others know what to expect when getting that kind of surgery?

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
use real PCT not this other stuff.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
use real PCT not this other stuff.
I agree. OTC stuff may be alright for something like Epi, but when we're talking about Oxydrol or SD, those compounds shut you down HARD, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd rather not run any of the stuff, to be honest, and just use creatine and sh*t. It's way better in the long run. Especially seeing these young guys run pH's with OTC post cycles. When you turn 40, is your plumbing still going to work? We'll just have to wait and find out.

Playing with Fire!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. OTC stuff may be alright for something like Epi, but when we're talking about Oxydrol or SD, those compounds shut you down HARD, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd rather not run any of the stuff, to be honest, and just use creatine and sh*t. It's way better in the long run. Especially seeing these young guys run pH's with OTC post cycles. When you turn 40, is your plumbing still going to work? We'll just have to wait and find out.

Playing with Fire!
I agree 100% run a SERM along with a OTC product for the M-drol type compounds of the world. There is another recent thread here that people are actually wondering if Resversitol is enough for M1T I told them to run away very fast if anyone tells you it is ok to run a OTC PCT only for this:head:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
It turns out they were out of stock even tho it said they were in stock. I hate venturing away from np lol. I would consider getting bloodwork done but personally i dont care enough to spend money on blood work for this.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I would never use them as standalone for pct. SERM is something I will always use, but if they jack my libido up and make me feel good then im all for it because pct sucks!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
A serm is needed period, not just for gyno. Studies have been done to show that tamoxifen can activate LH & FSH to a more than appealing degree, IN INFERTILE MEN.

Though clomid is better, imho for direct HPTA. So is hcG if running simultaneously, but not with epi, in my opinion, it's to mild.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i took nunes advice and got some, you won't be sorry. all these guys saying they wont buy ids because of something in the past are missing out on something good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree 100% run a SERM along with a OTC product for the M-drol type compounds of the world. There is another recent thread here that people are actually wondering if Resversitol is enough for M1T I told them to run away very fast if anyone tells you it is ok to run a OTC PCT only for this:head:
the only problem with research chems is how sure are you of what you are getting? i am curious if anyone has actually tested the % of active in a research chem. bet money it's not what it says it is.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
60 Tablets
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Tablets
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Post Cycle Blend 490mg
Tribulus (Standardized To A Minimum Of 20% Protodioscin), Milk Thistle, Testofen, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Aspire, 6, 17 Keto Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol, Saw Palmetto.

what the hell is aspire, is that refering to that aspire36 stuff?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
60 Tablets
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Tablets
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Post Cycle Blend 490mg
Tribulus (Standardized To A Minimum Of 20% Protodioscin), Milk Thistle, Testofen, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Aspire, 6, 17 Keto Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol, Saw Palmetto.

what the hell is aspire, is that refering to that aspire36 stuff?

Seeing this always get's me nervous.