Okay I am shocked - AnabolicMinds.com

Okay I am shocked

1. New Member

Okay I am shocked

I am a little suprised that IDS post cycle tabs are not getting much love. IMO this is the most underrated pct/test booster around. This product works and is also cheap. I ran an 8 weeks cycle of tren/epi that consist of 1 bottle of xtreme tren and 2 bottles of epidrol. I ate whatever I want and whenever I want. My diet was not very clean to say, but I went from 205lbs to 227lbs. Now my libido was shot 4 weeks into the cycle, had no desire to get it on whatsoever. During PCT I took ids ptc and zma for 6 weeks. Did 4/3/3/2/2/2 during the 6 weeks. I got my libidio back to 100% 3 weeks into pct. I kept 95% of my strenght after pct and was able to keep my weight at 221lbs.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

eh, good stuff, man. but truth be told, once a company is decided to be a dud, not much of anything can save them. granted, they WILL keep their business from loyal customers and those who don't "know any better." but they will never be the pinnacle if they've screwed up. where did they screw up?

a while back they used to market their PH's through places like GNC and what not (before they were taken off the public market). and a lot of dumb kids hit em' up and grew tits. it gave a negative connotation to IDS's name. that's what i speculate happened anyhow. not to mention, they randomly made their sauce pills throwing in this and that and the other thing, making them HIGHLY dangerous to the novice AAS users (which most of them didn't even know they were on AAS) that took them. got two acquaintance at the university with bad gyno from their products, because they didn't even know what the acronym PCT was.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

Good posting Manimalia

Could not have said it better. They got a rep that will last them some time. Of course as you might be thinking well at least their products worked but for a company that is only half the battle.

Also... on this board you will find that 'many' people do not believe in a single product PCT nor OCT PCT. Happy to hear it worked great for you! Sadly though some people will need more but hat is what this great board is here for
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    I am a little suprised that IDS post cycle tabs are not getting much love. IMO this is the most underrated pct/test booster around. This product works and is also cheap. I ran an 8 weeks cycle of tren/epi that consist of 1 bottle of xtreme tren and 2 bottles of epidrol. I ate whatever I want and whenever I want. My diet was not very clean to say, but I went from 205lbs to 227lbs. Now my libido was shot 4 weeks into the cycle, had no desire to get it on whatsoever. During PCT I took ids ptc and zma for 6 weeks. Did 4/3/3/2/2/2 during the 6 weeks. I got my libidio back to 100% 3 weeks into pct. I kept 95% of my strenght after pct and was able to keep my weight at 221lbs.
    I`m telling this for such a loooong time...
    this pills are amazing, IMO a must have in a pct, and they also work very well as a test booster,for sure one of the best sups I ever taken
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    eh, good stuff, man. but truth be told, once a company is decided to be a dud, not much of anything can save them. granted, they WILL keep their business from loyal customers and those who don't "know any better." but they will never be the pinnacle if they've screwed up. where did they screw up?

a while back they used to market their PH's through places like GNC and what not (before they were taken off the public market). and a lot of dumb kids hit em' up and grew tits. it gave a negative connotation to IDS's name. that's what i speculate happened anyhow. not to mention, they randomly made their sauce pills throwing in this and that and the other thing, making them HIGHLY dangerous to the novice AAS users (which most of them didn't even know they were on AAS) that took them. got two acquaintance at the university with bad gyno from their products, because they didn't even know what the acronym PCT was.
    Yes I know what you mean. IDS's bussiness practice is damn shady, but they are no worst than the supplement stores that are pushing them. IMO the buyer and seller (being max muscle, gnc,ect) should have an idea of what they are buying and selling. I am not defending IDS by any means, but there are tons of shady supplement company out there, and it is the supplement companie's job to at least have the responsibility to tell the consumer what they are buying. I personally think that stores should ID teens that go to buy supplements that is intended for 18 and over. It would not work online, but it will help for kids that does'nt shop on the interweb.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

you mean like companies that put something like"monster caps" on their shelves then people unkowlingy purchase a mix of 3 methylated steroids.....and pop em like they are a test booster...

GNC, needs to burn to the ground. My friends were talking about how they want to start using fish oil for its health benefits(they are normies, they dont lift). But they said it was something like 20 bucks at GNC for some.... i know online its like...8-12 for some basic fish oil..... my fishoil is 90 softgels and was 10 bucks.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    you mean like companies that put something like"monster caps" on their shelves then people unkowlingy purchase a mix of 3 methylated steroids.....and pop em like they are a test booster...

GNC, needs to burn to the ground. My friends were talking about how they want to start using fish oil for its health benefits(they are normies, they dont lift). But they said it was something like 20 bucks at GNC for some.... i know online its like...8-12 for some basic fish oil..... my fishoil is 90 softgels and was 10 bucks.

well, let's be thankful that none of these companies can legally sell ph's anymore. it's all off the shelves from what i can tell. no more college kids with gyno....fyew....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

well, let's be thankful that none of these companies can legally sell ph's anymore. it's all off the shelves from what i can tell. no more college kids with gyno....fyew....

true, its always a nice improvement. I mean i support the idea of being able to use steroids, i may myself in the next year or so. Then again, I am putting a year or two of research in my thigh or down my throat, not just a pin or pill.( i have to weigh 160 at least before i do it)

I almost bought a ph when I first joined AM, thinking it was just a bulking agent. AM is the light lol, it shall pierce the deepest darnkess!

now if only MT/BSN would die....they arent steroid companies...but they are greedy thieves who trick new lifters/builders...

but there are still some college kids with the gyno....but most of its naturl though. I know a guy who is about 17 with my build, but has gyno even though he is skinny. but he uses no supps or stuff, just got it from puberty.

I can believe those cycle tabs work well, but generally what is popularyly vouched for is what is going to be used. Like manimalia said, once you have a bad rep its extremely hard to recover.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    my fishoil is 90 softgels and was 10 bucks.

I get 300-500 gels for $10-15, i would suggest you find another source.
  10. Advanced Member

I'll have to try these per Nunes recomendation

Ive never used IDS products before, and am aware of their bad reputation, but for 30$ I'll throw it in as part of my next pct, see what all the rave is about.
  11. Advanced Member

I just ordered a box and cant wait to try them
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I get 300-500 gels for $10-15, i would suggest you find another source.
    lol yesh, i know. its left over from my first online order back in the january. Wasnt as smart then, but smart enough to avoid GNC lol.
  13. New Member

Dude they are worth it. I got em for $21, 2 for $50 shipped. Just take 2 before bed.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i know someone whose used it with ADEX during PCT

his PCT looked like this
    hcg 2000iu e3d for 5 shots
    then IDS PCT TABS as directed
    and .5mg ADEX the whole time!

the doc thought he was overdosing on clomid lolol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Theres a store where I live that still sells tren and phera (clones)
    They also have one that is both compounds and double the normal dose! They said they were given 90 days before they have to stop selling them though.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    I`m telling this for such a loooong time...
    this pills are amazing, IMO a must have in a pct, and they also work very well as a test booster,for sure one of the best sups I ever taken
    as have I. but I only used it for test boosting properties
    My favorite places don't have it for sale anymore though...
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post

Ive never used IDS products before, and am aware of their bad reputation, but for 30$ I'll throw it in as part of my next pct, see what all the rave is about.
    thanks for the confidence bro, I just try to be fair on my reviews , I know what costs to buy $hit that dont work, all hype.
    I think you gonna like the pct tabs, test goes trough the roof, a lot of guys PM me asking if they are really good , the most part after a week PM me again saying they love the stuff, good luck in your cycle
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Why don't you post some before and after pics of the gyno, so others know what to expect when getting that kind of surgery?
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    use real PCT not this other stuff.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    that is real PCT other than a serm...which is only necessary as a precaution for gyno flare
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    that is real PCT other than a serm...which is only necessary as a precaution for gyno flare
    in which case if it does flare up, a SERM wouldnt help
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    I agree. OTC stuff may be alright for something like Epi, but when we're talking about Oxydrol or SD, those compounds shut you down HARD, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd rather not run any of the stuff, to be honest, and just use creatine and sh*t. It's way better in the long run. Especially seeing these young guys run pH's with OTC post cycles. When you turn 40, is your plumbing still going to work? We'll just have to wait and find out.

Playing with Fire!
  23. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    I just ordered a box and cant wait to try them
    Are you going to have bloodwork done after that pct so we can see the results of them?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree. OTC stuff may be alright for something like Epi, but when we're talking about Oxydrol or SD, those compounds shut you down HARD, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd rather not run any of the stuff, to be honest, and just use creatine and sh*t. It's way better in the long run. Especially seeing these young guys run pH's with OTC post cycles. When you turn 40, is your plumbing still going to work? We'll just have to wait and find out.

Playing with Fire!
    I agree 100% run a SERM along with a OTC product for the M-drol type compounds of the world. There is another recent thread here that people are actually wondering if Resversitol is enough for M1T I told them to run away very fast if anyone tells you it is ok to run a OTC PCT only for this
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  25. Advanced Member

It turns out they were out of stock even tho it said they were in stock. I hate venturing away from np lol. I would consider getting bloodwork done but personally i dont care enough to spend money on blood work for this.
  26. Advanced Member

I would never use them as standalone for pct. SERM is something I will always use, but if they jack my libido up and make me feel good then im all for it because pct sucks!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

A serm is needed period, not just for gyno. Studies have been done to show that tamoxifen can activate LH & FSH to a more than appealing degree, IN INFERTILE MEN.

Though clomid is better, imho for direct HPTA. So is hcG if running simultaneously, but not with epi, in my opinion, it's to mild.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post

i took nunes advice and got some, you won't be sorry. all these guys saying they wont buy ids because of something in the past are missing out on something good.
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree 100% run a SERM along with a OTC product for the M-drol type compounds of the world. There is another recent thread here that people are actually wondering if Resversitol is enough for M1T I told them to run away very fast if anyone tells you it is ok to run a OTC PCT only for this
    the only problem with research chems is how sure are you of what you are getting? i am curious if anyone has actually tested the % of active in a research chem. bet money it's not what it says it is.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

60 Tablets
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size2Tablets
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Proprietary Post Cycle Blend 490mg
    Tribulus (Standardized To A Minimum Of 20% Protodioscin), Milk Thistle, Testofen, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Aspire, 6, 17 Keto Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol, Saw Palmetto.

what the hell is aspire, is that refering to that aspire36 stuff?
  31. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    60 Tablets
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size2Tablets
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Proprietary Post Cycle Blend 490mg
    Tribulus (Standardized To A Minimum Of 20% Protodioscin), Milk Thistle, Testofen, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Aspire, 6, 17 Keto Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol, Saw Palmetto.

what the hell is aspire, is that refering to that aspire36 stuff?

Seeing this always get's me nervous.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My wife SHOCKED me today
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:23 PM