Drastic loss in strength

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
2 months ago I was benching 315 BB for 8, 115 DB for 8 (I was cycling then on Omnevol and V12, then I went on Revolt and Vault for another month) I am currently on Reversitol (2nd week). I take rpm as my pre workout. I have noticed I have a drastic loss in strength, can't even get 250 for 5. Any ideas where I went wrong, and what I can do to fix it? Did I over cycle? Or is this normal until my test evens out after my pct? Or, maybe I needed to add something else with Reversitol for my PCT?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your always going to loose strength coming off and INTO pct, when your body starts to come back to homeostasis you will get a little stronger, but that cycle was insane, how much u gain? and how much you lose?

get on some Primal MALE by man sports as a test booster as well, im sorry to hear that your strength went down soo much,

other then that, hows your libido, are the boys returning back to normal? you lethargic? you get any blood work done?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you are extremly shut down. Reversitol is not enough for a cycle of omnevol you need nolvadex or toremifine. This is what will happen if you do not do a proper pct

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
your always going to loose strength coming off and INTO pct, when your body starts to come back to homeostasis you will get a little stronger, but that cycle was insane, how much u gain? and how much you lose?

get on some Primal MALE by man sports as a test booster as well, im sorry to hear that your strength went down soo much,

other then that, hows your libido, are the boys returning back to normal? you lethargic? you get any blood work done?
My weight is pretty much the same. I went from weighing 185 before cycle to 205 after/ during cycle. Prior to cycling, I had not been in the gym for about 4 yrs. I started cycling on Omnevol 2 weeks before even setting foot back in the gym. By the second week in the gym, I put 315 and benched it 8 times. As for my libido, it gradually coming back. On day 1 after cycle, I started my pct with novedex xt, realized that was crap, then switched to reversitol after 2 weeks of novedex xt. I have been searching for nolva, but so many scams out there got me apprehensive. I am still dealing with hurricane ike, but someone sent me a pm from another forum that want to sell me some nolva. After reading lots of threads on Reversitol, there were such good reviews about it good a pct. That is why I went for it, especially since I felt I was not using a hard substance like pure steroid.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you are extremly shut down. Reversitol is not enough for a cycle of omnevol you need nolvadex or toremifine. This is what will happen if you do not do a proper pct
I probably am shutdown; I did not even complete the cyle of revolt. I stopped and jumped right into pct. I should shoot my supplement coach, but then it is my fault for not doing better research. She is the one that recommended what to take for my pct (novadex xt, then go to 6 oxo after that). Should I take the 6 oxo after I complete reversitol. I want to take a break for about a month, then start taking maxout from iforce. According to them, no pct is needed after a cycle of maxout
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/101468-max-out.html

sw bill

Awards
My weight is pretty much the same. I went from weighing 185 before cycle to 205 after/ during cycle. Prior to cycling, I had not been in the gym for about 4 yrs. I started cycling on Omnevol 2 weeks before even setting foot back in the gym. By the second week in the gym, I put 315 and benched it 8 times. As for my libido, it gradually coming back. On day 1 after cycle, I started my pct with novedex xt, realized that was crap, then switched to reversitol after 2 weeks of novedex xt. I have been searching for nolva, but so many scams out there got me apprehensive. I am still dealing with hurricane ike, but someone sent me a pm from another forum that want to sell me some nolva. After reading lots of threads on Reversitol, there were such good reviews about it good a pct. That is why I went for it, especially since I felt I was not using a hard substance like pure steroid.
WTH ???????? Sounds like you got what you asked for.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your mistake was using just novedex XT, the dose for ATD is way too high

you can do reversitol with 6oxo (no more then 300mg) and you can add Primal male,

the fact that your weight is the same means that Reversitol did its job for the most part hopfeully within the next few weeks on reversitol weight will go back up on your lifts.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established

you can do reversitol with 6oxo (no more then 300mg) and you can add Primal male,

the fact that your weight is the same means that Reversitol did its job for the most part hopfeully within the next few weeks on reversitol weight will go back up on your lifts.
Yeah, I took just two pills at night of the novedex xt, but I took while still cycling with Revolt. I cut my cycle short, and started taking Reversitol (I panicked). Hopefully once I complete the Reversitol, and start taking 6 oxo, all will be well again. I actually to take a month or two off and Plan a good cycle of Max-out (from Iforce). Any thoughts.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established

Do you mean stack with Reversitol, 6 oxo, and Primal Male? Or, take the 6 oxo after completing Reversitol, then take the Primal male after finished with 6 oxo?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is your a moron. You were out of the gym for 4 years and started a steroid cycle 2 weeks before even touching a weight. Your rebound is going to be rough man. And on top of things, why did you feel the need to run two cycles back to back? I'm not familiar with omnevol except I'm quite sure is a coctail of harsh methyls, but isn't revolt a progestin? Keep a look out for some titties bro. You need to get on a serm and honestly, I would see a doctor, because you probably really screwed yourself up. Next time, get in the gym before taking steroids!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow you really have no clue. thats what you get for not researching. Omnevol is a pure steroid and you need to have a good PCT. You didnt have a good PCT at all so you lost strength. Majority of people lose strength post cycle anyway but you are probably still really short of normal test production. If you have the novedext or the 6oxo i suggest you start it now.

Not lifting for 4 years and then jumping on a cycle is a big NO NO :nono:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you had that backwards man....you dont not go to the gym for 4 years and then get on cycle, you GO to the gym for 4 years, then get on cycle.... see a doc, get some blood, pray your not too crapped up.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean stack with Reversitol, 6 oxo, and Primal Male? Or, take the 6 oxo after completing Reversitol, then take the Primal male after finished with 6 oxo?

if it were me id add them all together

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I know I f**ked up guys, and I am ok with all the chastising, and bashing. if I get a SERM real soon, can I recover from all this? In the mean time, I will take crazyfool405's advice, and stack 6 oxo with reversitol, and primal male. I should be able to get a SERM ordered and shipped by next week (dealing with hurricane Ike right now). Thanks for all your input guys.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
don't forget to detox. Buy some mangosteen juice or something and down a ton of it.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I know I f**ked up guys, and I am ok with all the chastising, and bashing. if I get a SERM real soon, can I recover from all this? In the mean time, I will take crazyfool405's advice, and stack 6 oxo with reversitol, and primal male. I should be able to get a SERM ordered and shipped by next week (dealing with hurricane Ike right now). Thanks for all your input guys.
much respect for taking the bashing on the chin and not telling us to fyck off.

chances are good that you'll recover once you get some nolvadex. i would run it for four weeks. 40mg the first week per day, then 30/20/10
you can run the 6oxo inversely to the nolva. (start with a low dose then ramp it up) good luck

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
much respect for taking the bashing on the chin and not telling us to fyck off.

chances are good that you'll recover once you get some nolvadex. i would run it for four weeks. 40mg the first week per day, then 30/20/10
you can run the 6oxo inversely to the nolva. (start with a low dose then ramp it up) good luck

WAY to high of a dose man....

and dont go from low to high, go from high to low on the oxo, and do it the last few days.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
If you are indeed very shut down which it sounds like you are possibly look into low dose clomid to run alongside or after nolva for the better HTPA stimulation. IMO it would be a better idea to drop the AI be it atd or 6-oxo once you have recieved your SERM and just run the nolva and/or clomid. After a few weeks of letting your estrogen levels rise along with test then add back in the AI to avoid rebound and further your recovery. Most likely along with test your estrogen levels are in the crapper too and suppressing them more with an AI will only lengthen the time it takes for recovery. Just my .02