Yellow Gold Dosing

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
does a half teaspoon or 3/4 a teaspoon = 500 gms?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i believe it says on it...i have a bottle somewhere around here... i dont remember though

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
you parachuting it, or capping it?

Id cap it personally, i had good results yrs back as a beta tester, somehow I got better results capping 500mg of YG and using it 3x/day than I did with the newest version of Anabolic Pump.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you parachuting it, or capping it?

Id cap it personally, i had good results yrs back as a beta tester, somehow I got better results capping 500mg of YG and using it 3x/day than I did with the newest version of Anabolic Pump.
yep the original yellow gold and first generation anabolic pump to me were better than the current formula. nope - just mixing with water and manning it down!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yep the original yellow gold and first generation anabolic pump to me were better than the current formula. nope - just mixing with water and manning it down!
yea i here the same is true of powerFULL, i used the old one but havent used the new as all i hear is dissapointment

anyway, your more manly than I, i wouldnt parachute that ****.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yea i here the same is true of powerFULL, i used the old one but havent used the new as all i hear is dissapointment

anyway, your more manly than I, i wouldnt parachute that ****.
actually i would say the opposite - the new powerfull is truly powerfull.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
huh, the mixed feedback keeps coming, i might just have to give it a shot as its cheaper than AN's igf2

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
while were on the topic what did you notice most from it?

some get improved mood, some great sleep, just wondering what your feedback is.

When i used the old version ~3 yrs ago I was able to train more frequently and still hit PR's at least once a week while training each bodypart twice a week.

thanks in advance for your help/feedback.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
generally it was stronger - you get more in the pill and take less. i felt near to slightly better performance with it. however the truly big difference was the sleep benifits from it. now i wouldn't compare it to igf2 which i believe the latter is stronger and the only thing i'll stack with prime/drive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Supplements 5