Is anyone NOT responding to Prime?

paulg

paulg

Awards
The Prime logs are impressive and I'm happy for everyone.
Everyone except me. Two weeks in and nothing. I'm to the point of double dosing now and I'll finish the first bottle and move into a second bottle at double dose just to give the product a chance. I know there are non responders to just about everything but so far I am very disappointed.

I'm hoping that it's just taking longer to kick in for me but I'm afraid this it's going to fall short for me like most supplements do.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Damn that sucks :( mine is doing its job :)
How long have you been on it? Have you upped your protein?

Sorry to hear this man.

paulg

paulg

Awards

Sorry to hear this man.
Thirteen days.
Yea, I've upped protein and calories. I know people will ask about my training and diet. Thing is, when a supplement works, it works.
In contrast, for two of those days I used a core zap sample, and man I had two awesome workouts with serious PRs.

Why are you awake? What time is it where you're at?

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Again that sucks :(
Too bad, because its not cheap stuff
You are the first non responder. I think I would have upped dosages just to see if it helps

Its daytime in Norway and I have a week off work :)
Do you work night shift? if so, welcome to the club.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I tried the 3x3 loading dosage that was recommended for the first week and saw results within the first week. However returning to 2x3 its like i'm not taking it at all, no real affect.

I've got a sinus infection at the moment so i've stopped working out, and therefore, stopped most of my supps. I'll try 3x3 again for a longer period next time.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
I'm about a week in. I feel alright, maybe a little better, but I haven't noticed anything in terms of weight gain/strength gain.

Then again, I'm only about half as far as you are, so it might be an issue of simply building up to it. After all, USP themselves have stated that the "money week" is around 3-4.

Only time will tell, but right now I'm not feeling much of anything really.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Again that sucks :(
Too bad, because its not cheap stuff
You are the first non responder. I think I would have upped dosages just to see if it helps

Its daytime in Norway and I have a week off work :)
Do you work night shift? if so, welcome to the club.
Yea, I work 5p-5a (foods). It sucks. I had the day off.

I don't want to be a non responder. I'm sick of being a non responder. Call me Mr. Non Responder. Mr. Non Responder not happy.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm only about 4-5 days in and I don't real feel anything. Maybe a slight increase in overall mood, but again I expect something by this time next week. Luckily I got it for $30, but people who paid $55 may turn out to be dissapointed. One thing to note is that I seem to maybe lost a slight amount of weight in my waist. More to come.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I was very scepetical at first, but Prime worked for me within 3 days. I am now on day 11; strength is up, my body feels jacked and a pump that is with me all day and it's only getting better. But i am doing 3-3-3 in stead of 2-2-2. I will remain doing so, untill i reach the 6-week mark.

Too bad it doesn't work for you bro, maybe you should have started with a heavy dose?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope this doesn't happen to me... My son is responding very well so hopefully it's in the genetics. It has to happen to some people though, nothing works for everyone when it comes to herbals.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
seems to me prime is just like all the other usp products, some guys say wonders and others have 0 results, strange stuff...

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

Sorry to hear this man.

what would upping protein have to do with it. in the write up it appears everyone had success with their same diet. out of curiousity - are there any diet recommendations when on this?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems to me prime is just like all the other usp products, some guys say wonders and others have 0 results, strange stuff...
Not just with USP but all herbal products, not so strange at all. I have also noticed that many that don't respond to one herbal product don't respond to others as well. I am a creatine non-responder... jeez that's strange...

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
. I have also noticed that many that don't respond to one herbal product don't respond to others as well. .
DW , you really like usp bro, good for you their products work on your cycles but what you are basically saying is that if herbals don't work on you , don't spend your money in prime, I don't think it works that way, and don't forget that our mental attitude towards a supp can make all the difference too

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW , you really like usp bro, good for you their products work on your cycles but what you are basically saying is that if herbals don't work on you , don't spend your money in prime, I don't think it works that way, and don't forget that our mental attitude towards a supp can make all the difference too
That's not what I'm saying, I am saying that some don't repond to herbals in general. Some respond to some not others and some respond well to most. If you don't respond to something that isn't strange it's normal. It's the case with all herbals, USP deals in herbs... do the math lol. I am just saying it's not fair to single out one company for non-response when it is an across the board reaction to herbals.

I also like PAL, Appnut, RPN, Nutra, oh and anabolic inovations. What I really like is good herbal supplements. The better I get to know my body the more effective they seem to be for me.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
what would upping protein have to do with it. in the write up it appears everyone had success with their same diet. out of curiousity - are there any diet recommendations when on this?
Well there was no special diet recommendations, only my own feeling. I got so damn fast hungry and when upping protein it was better, felt stronger In the gym too.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing descent results but Im going to bump my dosage up to 3-3-3 on the third week and go from there.

Just to be fair to the supplement the quick results are surprising us at USPlabs but please give it a fair amount of time before writing it off 1-2 weeks in is not a fair amount of time to judge any supplement worth.

In the write up the 3-4 week is the money week. I'm dosing 2x2x2 down from 3x3x3 and do not feel much difference in effect after the intial loading phase.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Im about 2 weeks in and havent noticed anything. Im in maintenance mode calorie wise so i dont expect to gain weight but im not feeling the pumps or the euphoria or pretty much anything at all. Im going to start a cut in another week so we'll see if it helps me there.

I guess i could try 3-3-3 but the bottle will only last 2 weeks at that dose and at $55 a bottle um no thanks....

The Prime logs are impressive and I'm happy for everyone.
Everyone except me. Two weeks in and nothing. I'm to the point of double dosing now and I'll finish the first bottle and move into a second bottle at double dose just to give the product a chance. I know there are non responders to just about everything but so far I am very disappointed.

I'm hoping that it's just taking longer to kick in for me but I'm afraid this it's going to fall short for me like most supplements do.

Paul,

How are you dosing it? Right before meals?

Im about 2 weeks in and havent noticed anything. Im in maintenance mode calorie wise so i dont expect to gain weight but im not feeling the pumps or the euphoria or pretty much anything at all. Im going to start a cut in another week so we'll see if it helps me there.

I guess i could try 3-3-3 but the bottle will only last 2 weeks at that dose and at $55 a bottle um no thanks....

In beta testing most did not feel anything 2 weeks in but week 3 or 4 should give you a great idea and no need to dose 3x3x3 if money is an issue.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to be fair to the supplement the quick results are surprising us at USPlabs but please give it a fair amount of time before writing it off 1-2 weeks in is not a fair amount of time to judge any supplement worth.

In the write up the 3-4 week is the money week. I'm dosing 2x2x2 down from 3x3x3 and do not feel much difference in effect after the intial loading phase.
yah that's how I was planning to run it a one week loading phase, let me know how that works out.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
In beta testing most did not feel anything 2 weeks in but week 3 or 4 should give you a great idea and no need to dose 3x3x3 if money is an issue.
Oh cool, good to know, thanks.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Paul,

How are you dosing it? Right before meals?

First dose with morning protein and pre-workout supplements. Second and third dose with meals.

I will definitely be giving this product a chance because I have three more bottles!

I am a non responder to activate extreme, x factor, bad a$$ mass, and dthc. Those are all great products with awesome feed back. I don't even respond to epistane (just got tired, no gains whatsoever).
I won't blame any company or product for MY lack of response. I was just really looking for a non PH because with the older PHs (1-AD and superdrol) the sides (fatigue!) were terrible, I gained a good amount of fat, and much of the gains faded over time.

I will continue Prime at least through the second bottle. We shall see....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
First dose with morning protein and pre-workout supplements. Second and third dose with meals.

I will definitely be giving this product a chance because I have three more bottles!

I am a non responder to activate extreme, x factor, bad a$$ mass, and dthc. Those are all great products with awesome feed back. I don't even respond to epistane (just got tired, no gains whatsoever).
I won't blame any company or product for MY lack of response. I was just really looking for a non PH because with the older PHs (1-AD and superdrol) the sides (fatigue!) were terrible, I gained a good amount of fat, and much of the gains faded over time.

Dang Man, That sucks cause it ain't cheap.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

even along with a good bodybuilding buldking diet or eat normal and just up calories protein? are you working with a good amount of protien and carbs in grams to your body wieght and gaining goals?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could go longer than 4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle and really can't afford $60 shipped for another.

paulg

paulg

Awards

A lot of products are like this. A third love it, and third get nothing, and a third get so so results. Kind of like pharmaceuticals.

One thing that drives me nuts though: I see people taking a TON of supplements. You know currently taking: this, that, another thing, and this, and that and that. Okay my thing is this, if you really look at a lot of people's reviews they claim they gained 4-5 lbs on this, and 3 lbs on this, and 10lbs on this. Okay, so if all that stuff they are taking works, then how come all these guys aren't 220 lbs and benching over 300? Hmmm.... Also look back through the history of a LOT of the guys on this board, and they've been logging different supplements and stacks for a while and claiming how awesome such and such is but.... (i know, run on sentence) how come when you check their stats from 3-4 years ago they are the same size now? HOW CAN YOU GAIN all that muscle from this and that and that other product all this time and yet, you are the same size?

Believe me, I want supplements to work. But so many of the people on this board are spending a TON of money and are making the same gains as the guys at my gym WHO TAKE NOTHING.

I refuse to convince myself something is working when it is not.

If I gained a pound or two of muscle on a product in a month, I would be happy. Why? Because gee whiz, 10+ lbs of growth a year will add up after a while! But for all you taking umteen products and you weigh 2 lbs more than you did 2 years ago?!?!.... Where is it getting you?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Can never see myself spending $55 on a 3 weeks supply of herbs. The TNT stack > Prime

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well some stats like weight could remain the same but the lean body mass should change. If you are cutting though a lot of people lose a lot of their lean mass and then have gain it back again. My lean body mass has really gone up in my late forties simply because I've done more recomp than strict dieting and haven't gone too lean. Herbals to work but they may be quite subtle at times. Prime claims to be less subtle, I sure am hoping it is for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can never see myself spending $55 on a 3 weeks supply of herbs. The TNT stack > Prime
The TNT stack was 59 wasn't it, can't remember I bought 2 and am excited about trying it, but you can't say that untill you try both I will be using the TNT stack to bridge Prime cycles so I will know.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
The TNT stack was 59 wasn't it, can't remember I bought 2 and am excited about trying it, but you can't say that untill you try both I will be using the TNT stack to bridge Prime cycles so I will know.
Yes it is $59 but thats not the point. It has 3 different proven compounds that has shown to increase test and muscle growth. Not to mention all three three uses high extract % and can be run for 6 weeks. Onced the TNT stack is available I will personally run a log on it. I will take a month rest, than just to be fair, I will get 2 bottles of prime instead of 1 bottle and do a log on that.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
A lot of products are like this. A third love it, and third get nothing, and a third get so so results. Kind of like pharmaceuticals.

One thing that drives me nuts though: I see people taking a TON of supplements. You know currently taking: this, that, another thing, and this, and that and that. Okay my thing is this, if you really look at a lot of people's reviews they claim they gained 4-5 lbs on this, and 3 lbs on this, and 10lbs on this. Okay, so if all that stuff they are taking works, then how come all these guys aren't 220 lbs and benching over 300? Hmmm.... Also look back through the history of a LOT of the guys on this board, and they've been logging different supplements and stacks for a while and claiming how awesome such and such is but.... (i know, run on sentence) how come when you check their stats from 3-4 years ago they are the same size now? HOW CAN YOU GAIN all that muscle from this and that and that other product all this time and yet, you are the same size?

Believe me, I want supplements to work. But so many of the people on this board are spending a TON of money and are making the same gains as the guys at my gym WHO TAKE NOTHING.

If I gained a pound or two of muscle on a product in a month, I would be happy. Why? Because gee whiz, 10+ lbs of growth a year will add up after a while! But for all you taking umteen products and you weigh 2 lbs more than you did 2 years ago?!?!.... Where is it getting you?

x100,000,000. nice. that's why i'm back to the fundamentals. if i don't win that essentials contest, i'm gonna start taking me some creatine mono and bcaa with lots and lots of big meals again. no more of this dieting and trying random supps here and there to see if "that'll be the one" to magically give me that beachbody.

i'm set up to just be a big muhfuka, plain and simple (endo with a dash of meso IMO, the "O" being the word: observation, not opinion. who knows me better than me?). a lot of people may wanna respond w/diet diet diet, it's all in the diet. well, i can honestly say that i have followed strict caloric defecits in the right amounts, ate the right foods, and exercised for weight loss. and it just takes too damn long. in five weeks, the CKD helped me drop a couple pant sizes. progress halted, in spite of my changing up the routine. i'm hopping off and "recomping" to the 100,000,000 power! let that muscle memory regained muscle eat the rest of this blubber!
:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

ahem, but anywho, good post.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x100,000,000. nice. that's why i'm back to the fundamentals. if i don't win that essentials contest, i'm gonna start taking me some creatine mono and bcaa with lots and lots of big meals again. no more of this dieting and trying random supps here and there to see if "that'll be the one" to magically give me that beachbody.

i'm set up to just be a big muhfuka, plain and simple (endo with a dash of meso IMO, the "O" being the word: observation, not opinion. who knows me better than me?). a lot of people may wanna respond w/diet diet diet, it's all in the diet. well, i can honestly say that i have followed strict caloric defecits in the right amounts, ate the right foods, and exercised for weight loss. and it just takes too damn long. in five weeks, the CKD helped me drop a couple pant sizes. progress halted, in spite of my changing up the routine. i'm hopping off and "recomping" to the 100,000,000 power! let that muscle memory regained muscle eat the rest of this blubber!
:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

ahem, but anywho, good post.
I hear your pain I am an endo, I like to just recomp, I eat close to maintenance and I tend to lose fat and gain muscle expecially when I use Recreate. This is a much more comfortable lifestyle you can still have the odd pizza or gelato or whatever. Extremes cause us endo's to either lose muscle or gain fat.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
PaulG I ran the beta and didn't respond so to speak. I don't want to get accused of being anti-Prime again by some diehard enthusiasts because I respect USP as a company and wish them nothing but success. The review is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/102453-ordered-prime-who.html#post1510395 and PM me with any Q's.
I appreciate this coming from you. In fact, I give you a lot of respect for sticking to your guns and being honest.

USPlabs is a good company with a lot of great product that have worked well for me (Powerfull, P-Slin, SuperCissus). Anabolic Pump however was one of those that I could never get to work as claimed despite seeing some minor partitioning qualities on a typical carb based diet. Symmetry X was another that gave me problems.

Good or bad, let's keep tha Prime honest feedback coming...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

good post, but just a note , I think that some products do work helping on gaining 5-10 pounds above the genetic limitations and improve recovery times, remember that people are always on(or almost every time) when we talk of creatine , protein, bcaa and a few other proven stuff.
but one thing is for sure a lot of supps out there are only hype, fighting against this kind of supps is one of the things I try to do in the boards and you can believe me when I say that this had cost me a lot of battles , dramas and negs , but I really don't care.
I believe we should be always sceptical when we try a new supp cause the placebo effect does exist and have a lot of mind power.
I try to bring fair and unbiased reviews of the supps I try and it will always be like that, thank you for doing the same:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate this coming from you. In fact, I give you a lot of respect for sticking to your guns and being honest.

USPlabs is a good company with a lot of great product that have worked well for me (Powerfull, P-Slin, SuperCissus). Anabolic Pump however was one of those that I could never get to work as claimed despite seeing some minor partitioning qualities on a typical carb based diet. Symmetry X was another that gave me problems.

Good or bad, let's keep tha Prime honest feedback coming...
Symmetry wasn't an efficacious product for my particular body chemistry, either; that being said, both Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are the most effective products I have used to date - barring, Creatine Monohydrate, and Whey Protein (they simply do their job). ReCreate is also my favorite fat-loss product; though I am not necessarily a "stimulant aficionado", and ReCreate isn't necessarily a stimulant. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Symmetry wasn't an efficacious product for my particular body chemistry, either; that being said, both Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are the most effective products I have used to date - barring, Creatine Monohydrate, and Whey Protein (they simply do their job). ReCreate is also my favorite fat-loss product; though I am not necessarily a "stimulant aficionado", and ReCreate isn't necessarily a stimulant. :)
PSlin is almost too powerful for me lol. I find I need to eat about 100-120g carbs after it, and then sometimes I'm so full I don't feel like working out 60-90 minutes afterwards lol. I could take more nutrient dense foods to get in those carbs, but that's just not my style.
AP fits my needs perfectly; I have about 60g Complex Carbs, 20g of Sugars from berries and I'm ready to workout in 1-1.5hrs. :thumbsup:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

not to be rude, but if you didnt respond to X Factor or even a steroid like epistane then there is likely something wrong with your diet and/or training.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to be rude, but if you didnt respond to X Factor or even a steroid like epistane then there is likely something wrong with your diet and/or training.
Oh, I didn't happen to read that initial description; that serves as somewhat of a caveat to his experiences, IMO.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I didn't happen to read that initial description; that serves as somewhat of a caveat to his experiences, IMO.
yea i mean im certainly not sold on prime, as im not on many products, but if you get little to no gains with various steroids/PH's nor do you get anything from XF (which I'm beyond fond of) then what do you expect from herbal supps?

anyway, hopefully next time i hear a review on prime it'll be more worthwhile, cuz if it goes on sale sometime i might find myself trying a bottle eventually.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I didn't/haven't responded to X-Factor (I'm about 40days into my 50day cycle).. Sad story :(

But all is not lost!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure yet...

I haven't improved much in weights (no faster than I have been previously anyway) but I am up about 3-4lbs. I'm just into my 3rd week now. I'm intending on doing at least an 8 week run, see how it goes.

The trick will be if i manage to get above 195lbs because i have never been able to bust that while staying relatively lean.

What I have noticed so far:

- Hunger. Not always but tonight for example I just had a big steak dinner a couple hours ago and I could do another full course right now. That's not normal for me. I think this is a big part of my 3-4lbs gain so far, thankfully doesn't seem to be resulting in fat storage.

- I do seem to sometimes have a bit more in reserve so to speak... on trying to eek out that last rep or two. It's hard to explain but it seems like i can force myself into making that damn hunk of metal move that last rep whereas before it'd grind to a halt.

- I've had some pretty nice pumps at the gym, real solid kind of feeling without being painful. Again though, as with everything else this isn't 100% of the time so I don't know what I'm doing differently each time.

Interested to see if things take off this week and next... still waiting on the strength increases. Even more interested to see if i can ultimately break the 195lbs without getting too fat.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure yet...

I haven't improved much in weights (no faster than I have been previously anyway) but I am up about 3-4lbs. I'm just into my 3rd week now. I'm intending on doing at least an 8 week run, see how it goes.

The trick will be if i manage to get above 195lbs because i have never been able to bust that while staying relatively lean.

What I have noticed so far:

- Hunger. Not always but tonight for example I just had a big steak dinner a couple hours ago and I could do another full course right now. That's not normal for me. I think this is a big part of my 3-4lbs gain so far, thankfully doesn't seem to be resulting in fat storage.

- I do seem to sometimes have a bit more in reserve so to speak... on trying to eek out that last rep or two. It's hard to explain but it seems like i can force myself into making that damn hunk of metal move that last rep whereas before it'd grind to a halt.

- I've had some pretty nice pumps at the gym, real solid kind of feeling without being painful. Again though, as with everything else this isn't 100% of the time so I don't know what I'm doing differently each time.

Interested to see if things take off this week and next... still waiting on the strength increases. Even more interested to see if i can ultimately break the 195lbs without getting too fat.
hahahhaah, so short story long, it's workin' for ya. you are metabolizing nutrients more efficiently and gaining strength.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
hahahhaah, so short story long, it's workin' for ya. you are metabolizing nutrients more efficiently and gaining strength.

possibly... the 3-4lbs might just be the extra food i've shoved down my gullet lol. As I say i haven't really had any strength increases worth bleeting about yet, which would lend credence to that 3-4lbs not being much by way of muscle gain. That said they don't seem to have been fat gain either... so we'll see. weeks 3 and 4 are supposed to be the magic weeks.

It is a promising start though, I'm certainly not bouncing off the gym walls or walking around with my head in the clouds full of euphoria like some seem to be :dance:. If nothing else though the increased appetite will go quite some way towards helping me hit my goals, even if it does nothing else.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
:clap2:

Repped. You brought up some good points.

Well, I guess you can look on the bright side: You only bought 2 bottles, and not 10 bottles.

paulg

paulg

Awards
:clap2:

Repped. You brought up some good points.

Well, I guess you can look on the bright side: You only bought 2 bottles, and not 10 bottles.

Actually, I bought four bottles. I guess it would be common sense not to buy multiple bottles of something I've never used before. I will NEVER do that again. But that's on me, nobody forced me.

paulg

paulg

Awards
yea i mean im certainly not sold on prime, as im not on many products, but if you get little to no gains with various steroids/PH's nor do you get anything from XF (which I'm beyond fond of) then what do you expect from herbal supps?

anyway, hopefully next time i hear a review on prime it'll be more worthwhile, cuz if it goes on sale sometime i might find myself trying a bottle eventually.

Not everyone responds to x factor. I have responded to phs (ergo 1-ad and superdrol), just not epistane (AIs and me just don't agree). What did I expect from an herbal supplement? Well about 10-20 lbs! I'm a dreamer. A supplement junkie who never gets high... That doesn't even make any sense. Sorry. No reps for this post.

paulg

paulg

Awards
good post, but just a note , I think that some products do work helping on gaining 5-10 pounds above the genetic limitations and improve recovery times, remember that people are always on(or almost every time) when we talk of creatine , protein, bcaa and a few other proven stuff.
but one thing is for sure a lot of supps out there are only hype, fighting against this kind of supps is one of the things I try to do in the boards and you can believe me when I say that this had cost me a lot of battles , dramas and negs , but I really don't care.
I believe we should be always sceptical when we try a new supp cause the placebo effect does exist and have a lot of mind power.
I try to bring fair and unbiased reviews of the supps I try and it will always be like that, thank you for doing the same:thumbsup:
thank you for keeping it real. What never lets me down is a good pre-workout supplement. I alternate between Ragnarok, WTF Pump'd, Cold Fusion EX, and Shock Therapy.

I am irritated that many will say if I don't respond to such and such that it must be my diet and training. My training is sick and my diet is... okay, it's fairly good. For 37 yrs old I'm pretty lean and only getting better. (lost 23 lbs in a year while consistenly getting stronger). I love how these guys eat like a horse, gain 15 lbs, 12 of it fat, think they're so big, walk around with guts and everyone is like "if you go to the gym every day, why do you have a gut?" The answer: you is fat because you eat too much.