Is anyone NOT responding to Prime? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is anyone NOT responding to Prime?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

Is anyone NOT responding to Prime?

The Prime logs are impressive and I'm happy for everyone.
    Everyone except me. Two weeks in and nothing. I'm to the point of double dosing now and I'll finish the first bottle and move into a second bottle at double dose just to give the product a chance. I know there are non responders to just about everything but so far I am very disappointed.

I'm hoping that it's just taking longer to kick in for me but I'm afraid this it's going to fall short for me like most supplements do.

2. New Member

Damn that sucks mine is doing its job
    How long have you been on it? Have you upped your protein?

Sorry to hear this man.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post

Sorry to hear this man.
    Thirteen days.
    Yea, I've upped protein and calories. I know people will ask about my training and diet. Thing is, when a supplement works, it works.
    In contrast, for two of those days I used a core zap sample, and man I had two awesome workouts with serious PRs.

Why are you awake? What time is it where you're at?
    •   

4. New Member

Again that sucks
    Too bad, because its not cheap stuff
    You are the first non responder. I think I would have upped dosages just to see if it helps

Its daytime in Norway and I have a week off work
    Do you work night shift? if so, welcome to the club.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.

I tried the 3x3 loading dosage that was recommended for the first week and saw results within the first week. However returning to 2x3 its like i'm not taking it at all, no real affect.

I've got a sinus infection at the moment so i've stopped working out, and therefore, stopped most of my supps. I'll try 3x3 again for a longer period next time.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

I'm about a week in. I feel alright, maybe a little better, but I haven't noticed anything in terms of weight gain/strength gain.

Then again, I'm only about half as far as you are, so it might be an issue of simply building up to it. After all, USP themselves have stated that the "money week" is around 3-4.

Only time will tell, but right now I'm not feeling much of anything really.
  7. New Member

Again that sucks
    Too bad, because its not cheap stuff
    You are the first non responder. I think I would have upped dosages just to see if it helps

Its daytime in Norway and I have a week off work
    Do you work night shift? if so, welcome to the club.
    Yea, I work 5p-5a (foods). It sucks. I had the day off.

I don't want to be a non responder. I'm sick of being a non responder. Call me Mr. Non Responder. Mr. Non Responder not happy.
  8. Senior Member

I'm only about 4-5 days in and I don't real feel anything. Maybe a slight increase in overall mood, but again I expect something by this time next week. Luckily I got it for $30, but people who paid $55 may turn out to be dissapointed. One thing to note is that I seem to maybe lost a slight amount of weight in my waist. More to come.
  9. Advanced Member

I was very scepetical at first, but Prime worked for me within 3 days. I am now on day 11; strength is up, my body feels jacked and a pump that is with me all day and it's only getting better. But i am doing 3-3-3 in stead of 2-2-2. I will remain doing so, untill i reach the 6-week mark.

Too bad it doesn't work for you bro, maybe you should have started with a heavy dose?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope this doesn't happen to me... My son is responding very well so hopefully it's in the genetics. It has to happen to some people though, nothing works for everyone when it comes to herbals.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.

seems to me prime is just like all the other usp products, some guys say wonders and others have 0 results, strange stuff...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

Sorry to hear this man.

what would upping protein have to do with it. in the write up it appears everyone had success with their same diet. out of curiousity - are there any diet recommendations when on this?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    seems to me prime is just like all the other usp products, some guys say wonders and others have 0 results, strange stuff...
    Not just with USP but all herbal products, not so strange at all. I have also noticed that many that don't respond to one herbal product don't respond to others as well. I am a creatine non-responder... jeez that's strange...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    . I have also noticed that many that don't respond to one herbal product don't respond to others as well. .
    DW , you really like usp bro, good for you their products work on your cycles but what you are basically saying is that if herbals don't work on you , don't spend your money in prime, I don't think it works that way, and don't forget that our mental attitude towards a supp can make all the difference too
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

DW , you really like usp bro, good for you their products work on your cycles but what you are basically saying is that if herbals don't work on you , don't spend your money in prime, I don't think it works that way, and don't forget that our mental attitude towards a supp can make all the difference too
    That's not what I'm saying, I am saying that some don't repond to herbals in general. Some respond to some not others and some respond well to most. If you don't respond to something that isn't strange it's normal. It's the case with all herbals, USP deals in herbs... do the math lol. I am just saying it's not fair to single out one company for non-response when it is an across the board reaction to herbals.

I also like PAL, Appnut, RPN, Nutra, oh and anabolic inovations. What I really like is good herbal supplements. The better I get to know my body the more effective they seem to be for me.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    what would upping protein have to do with it. in the write up it appears everyone had success with their same diet. out of curiousity - are there any diet recommendations when on this?
    Well there was no special diet recommendations, only my own feeling. I got so damn fast hungry and when upping protein it was better, felt stronger In the gym too.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Im seeing descent results but Im going to bump my dosage up to 3-3-3 on the third week and go from there.
  18. Guest

Just to be fair to the supplement the quick results are surprising us at USPlabs but please give it a fair amount of time before writing it off 1-2 weeks in is not a fair amount of time to judge any supplement worth.

In the write up the 3-4 week is the money week. I'm dosing 2x2x2 down from 3x3x3 and do not feel much difference in effect after the intial loading phase.
  19. New Member

Im about 2 weeks in and havent noticed anything. Im in maintenance mode calorie wise so i dont expect to gain weight but im not feeling the pumps or the euphoria or pretty much anything at all. Im going to start a cut in another week so we'll see if it helps me there.

I guess i could try 3-3-3 but the bottle will only last 2 weeks at that dose and at $55 a bottle um no thanks....
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    The Prime logs are impressive and I'm happy for everyone.
    Everyone except me. Two weeks in and nothing. I'm to the point of double dosing now and I'll finish the first bottle and move into a second bottle at double dose just to give the product a chance. I know there are non responders to just about everything but so far I am very disappointed.

I'm hoping that it's just taking longer to kick in for me but I'm afraid this it's going to fall short for me like most supplements do.

Paul,

How are you dosing it? Right before meals?
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeC View Post
    Im about 2 weeks in and havent noticed anything. Im in maintenance mode calorie wise so i dont expect to gain weight but im not feeling the pumps or the euphoria or pretty much anything at all. Im going to start a cut in another week so we'll see if it helps me there.

I guess i could try 3-3-3 but the bottle will only last 2 weeks at that dose and at $55 a bottle um no thanks....

In beta testing most did not feel anything 2 weeks in but week 3 or 4 should give you a great idea and no need to dose 3x3x3 if money is an issue.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just to be fair to the supplement the quick results are surprising us at USPlabs but please give it a fair amount of time before writing it off 1-2 weeks in is not a fair amount of time to judge any supplement worth.

In the write up the 3-4 week is the money week. I'm dosing 2x2x2 down from 3x3x3 and do not feel much difference in effect after the intial loading phase.
    yah that's how I was planning to run it a one week loading phase, let me know how that works out.
  23. New Member

In beta testing most did not feel anything 2 weeks in but week 3 or 4 should give you a great idea and no need to dose 3x3x3 if money is an issue.
    Oh cool, good to know, thanks.
  24. New Member

Paul,

How are you dosing it? Right before meals?

First dose with morning protein and pre-workout supplements. Second and third dose with meals.

I will definitely be giving this product a chance because I have three more bottles!

I am a non responder to activate extreme, x factor, bad a$$ mass, and dthc. Those are all great products with awesome feed back. I don't even respond to epistane (just got tired, no gains whatsoever).
    I won't blame any company or product for MY lack of response. I was just really looking for a non PH because with the older PHs (1-AD and superdrol) the sides (fatigue!) were terrible, I gained a good amount of fat, and much of the gains faded over time.

I will continue Prime at least through the second bottle. We shall see....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

First dose with morning protein and pre-workout supplements. Second and third dose with meals.

I will definitely be giving this product a chance because I have three more bottles!

I am a non responder to activate extreme, x factor, bad a$$ mass, and dthc. Those are all great products with awesome feed back. I don't even respond to epistane (just got tired, no gains whatsoever).
    I won't blame any company or product for MY lack of response. I was just really looking for a non PH because with the older PHs (1-AD and superdrol) the sides (fatigue!) were terrible, I gained a good amount of fat, and much of the gains faded over time.

Dang Man, That sucks cause it ain't cheap.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

even along with a good bodybuilding buldking diet or eat normal and just up calories protein? are you working with a good amount of protien and carbs in grams to your body wieght and gaining goals?
  27. Senior Member

I wish I could go longer than 4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle and really can't afford $60 shipped for another.
  28. New Member

A lot of products are like this. A third love it, and third get nothing, and a third get so so results. Kind of like pharmaceuticals.

One thing that drives me nuts though: I see people taking a TON of supplements. You know currently taking: this, that, another thing, and this, and that and that. Okay my thing is this, if you really look at a lot of people's reviews they claim they gained 4-5 lbs on this, and 3 lbs on this, and 10lbs on this. Okay, so if all that stuff they are taking works, then how come all these guys aren't 220 lbs and benching over 300? Hmmm.... Also look back through the history of a LOT of the guys on this board, and they've been logging different supplements and stacks for a while and claiming how awesome such and such is but.... (i know, run on sentence) how come when you check their stats from 3-4 years ago they are the same size now? HOW CAN YOU GAIN all that muscle from this and that and that other product all this time and yet, you are the same size?

Believe me, I want supplements to work. But so many of the people on this board are spending a TON of money and are making the same gains as the guys at my gym WHO TAKE NOTHING.

I refuse to convince myself something is working when it is not.

If I gained a pound or two of muscle on a product in a month, I would be happy. Why? Because gee whiz, 10+ lbs of growth a year will add up after a while! But for all you taking umteen products and you weigh 2 lbs more than you did 2 years ago?!?!.... Where is it getting you?
  29. New Member

Can never see myself spending $55 on a 3 weeks supply of herbs. The TNT stack > Prime
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well some stats like weight could remain the same but the lean body mass should change. If you are cutting though a lot of people lose a lot of their lean mass and then have gain it back again. My lean body mass has really gone up in my late forties simply because I've done more recomp than strict dieting and haven't gone too lean. Herbals to work but they may be quite subtle at times. Prime claims to be less subtle, I sure am hoping it is for me.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    Can never see myself spending $55 on a 3 weeks supply of herbs. The TNT stack > Prime
    The TNT stack was 59 wasn't it, can't remember I bought 2 and am excited about trying it, but you can't say that untill you try both I will be using the TNT stack to bridge Prime cycles so I will know.
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The TNT stack was 59 wasn't it, can't remember I bought 2 and am excited about trying it, but you can't say that untill you try both I will be using the TNT stack to bridge Prime cycles so I will know.
    Yes it is $59 but thats not the point. It has 3 different proven compounds that has shown to increase test and muscle growth. Not to mention all three three uses high extract % and can be run for 6 weeks. Onced the TNT stack is available I will personally run a log on it. I will take a month rest, than just to be fair, I will get 2 bottles of prime instead of 1 bottle and do a log on that.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

A lot of products are like this. A third love it, and third get nothing, and a third get so so results. Kind of like pharmaceuticals.

One thing that drives me nuts though: I see people taking a TON of supplements. You know currently taking: this, that, another thing, and this, and that and that. Okay my thing is this, if you really look at a lot of people's reviews they claim they gained 4-5 lbs on this, and 3 lbs on this, and 10lbs on this. Okay, so if all that stuff they are taking works, then how come all these guys aren't 220 lbs and benching over 300? Hmmm.... Also look back through the history of a LOT of the guys on this board, and they've been logging different supplements and stacks for a while and claiming how awesome such and such is but.... (i know, run on sentence) how come when you check their stats from 3-4 years ago they are the same size now? HOW CAN YOU GAIN all that muscle from this and that and that other product all this time and yet, you are the same size?

Believe me, I want supplements to work. But so many of the people on this board are spending a TON of money and are making the same gains as the guys at my gym WHO TAKE NOTHING.

If I gained a pound or two of muscle on a product in a month, I would be happy. Why? Because gee whiz, 10+ lbs of growth a year will add up after a while! But for all you taking umteen products and you weigh 2 lbs more than you did 2 years ago?!?!.... Where is it getting you?

x100,000,000. nice. that's why i'm back to the fundamentals. if i don't win that essentials contest, i'm gonna start taking me some creatine mono and bcaa with lots and lots of big meals again. no more of this dieting and trying random supps here and there to see if "that'll be the one" to magically give me that beachbody.

i'm set up to just be a big muhfuka, plain and simple (endo with a dash of meso IMO, the "O" being the word: observation, not opinion. who knows me better than me?). a lot of people may wanna respond w/diet diet diet, it's all in the diet. well, i can honestly say that i have followed strict caloric defecits in the right amounts, ate the right foods, and exercised for weight loss. and it just takes too damn long. in five weeks, the CKD helped me drop a couple pant sizes. progress halted, in spite of my changing up the routine. i'm hopping off and "recomping" to the 100,000,000 power! let that muscle memory regained muscle eat the rest of this blubber!

ahem, but anywho, good post.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    x100,000,000. nice. that's why i'm back to the fundamentals. if i don't win that essentials contest, i'm gonna start taking me some creatine mono and bcaa with lots and lots of big meals again. no more of this dieting and trying random supps here and there to see if "that'll be the one" to magically give me that beachbody.

i'm set up to just be a big muhfuka, plain and simple (endo with a dash of meso IMO, the "O" being the word: observation, not opinion. who knows me better than me?). a lot of people may wanna respond w/diet diet diet, it's all in the diet. well, i can honestly say that i have followed strict caloric defecits in the right amounts, ate the right foods, and exercised for weight loss. and it just takes too damn long. in five weeks, the CKD helped me drop a couple pant sizes. progress halted, in spite of my changing up the routine. i'm hopping off and "recomping" to the 100,000,000 power! let that muscle memory regained muscle eat the rest of this blubber!

ahem, but anywho, good post.
    I hear your pain I am an endo, I like to just recomp, I eat close to maintenance and I tend to lose fat and gain muscle expecially when I use Recreate. This is a much more comfortable lifestyle you can still have the odd pizza or gelato or whatever. Extremes cause us endo's to either lose muscle or gain fat.
  35. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

PaulG I ran the beta and didn't respond so to speak. I don't want to get accused of being anti-Prime again by some diehard enthusiasts because I respect USP as a company and wish them nothing but success. The review is Ordered Prime!!! Who Else did? and PM me with any Q's.
  36. Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    PaulG I ran the beta and didn't respond so to speak. I don't want to get accused of being anti-Prime again by some diehard enthusiasts because I respect USP as a company and wish them nothing but success. The review is Ordered Prime!!! Who Else did? and PM me with any Q's.
    I appreciate this coming from you. In fact, I give you a lot of respect for sticking to your guns and being honest.

USPlabs is a good company with a lot of great product that have worked well for me (Powerfull, P-Slin, SuperCissus). Anabolic Pump however was one of those that I could never get to work as claimed despite seeing some minor partitioning qualities on a typical carb based diet. Symmetry X was another that gave me problems.

Good or bad, let's keep tha Prime honest feedback coming...
  37. Senior Member

good post, but just a note , I think that some products do work helping on gaining 5-10 pounds above the genetic limitations and improve recovery times, remember that people are always on(or almost every time) when we talk of creatine , protein, bcaa and a few other proven stuff.
    but one thing is for sure a lot of supps out there are only hype, fighting against this kind of supps is one of the things I try to do in the boards and you can believe me when I say that this had cost me a lot of battles , dramas and negs , but I really don't care.
    I believe we should be always sceptical when we try a new supp cause the placebo effect does exist and have a lot of mind power.
    I try to bring fair and unbiased reviews of the supps I try and it will always be like that, thank you for doing the same
    Last edited by nunes; 09-19-2008 at 07:00 PM.
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    I appreciate this coming from you. In fact, I give you a lot of respect for sticking to your guns and being honest.

USPlabs is a good company with a lot of great product that have worked well for me (Powerfull, P-Slin, SuperCissus). Anabolic Pump however was one of those that I could never get to work as claimed despite seeing some minor partitioning qualities on a typical carb based diet. Symmetry X was another that gave me problems.

Good or bad, let's keep tha Prime honest feedback coming...
    Symmetry wasn't an efficacious product for my particular body chemistry, either; that being said, both Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are the most effective products I have used to date - barring, Creatine Monohydrate, and Whey Protein (they simply do their job). ReCreate is also my favorite fat-loss product; though I am not necessarily a "stimulant aficionado", and ReCreate isn't necessarily a stimulant.
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Symmetry wasn't an efficacious product for my particular body chemistry, either; that being said, both Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are the most effective products I have used to date - barring, Creatine Monohydrate, and Whey Protein (they simply do their job). ReCreate is also my favorite fat-loss product; though I am not necessarily a "stimulant aficionado", and ReCreate isn't necessarily a stimulant.
    PSlin is almost too powerful for me lol. I find I need to eat about 100-120g carbs after it, and then sometimes I'm so full I don't feel like working out 60-90 minutes afterwards lol. I could take more nutrient dense foods to get in those carbs, but that's just not my style.
    AP fits my needs perfectly; I have about 60g Complex Carbs, 20g of Sugars from berries and I'm ready to workout in 1-1.5hrs.
  40. Advanced Member

not to be rude, but if you didnt respond to X Factor or even a steroid like epistane then there is likely something wrong with your diet and/or training.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I am responding to zinc
    By Hope in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Not responding to HCG
    By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
  3. not responding to pslin
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements