Offer some input on possible stack....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i want to take an 8 week clean bulk/recomposition cycle free of any steroids. Over all goals will be first and foremost to get stronger, then to add some lean muscle while either not adding fat or possibly losing a pound or two of fat. I would be happy to stay around the weight i am now as long as i get significantly stronger and build quality muscle.

The routine will be a 4 day on 3 day of routine split as follows:

Mon: chest and tri
Tues: legs and calves
Wed:eek:ff
Thus:shoulder and biceps with some forearms
Fri:back and calves
sat and sun off

Each routine has one power excersize and the rest is mod-high repetitions and short rest intervals.

Current Big Lifts are 405 Bench, 455 squat and 525 deadlift.
During the routine ill start with bench 3 sets of 225 for 8 with 1-2 minute breaks(will be hit after incline so my chest will already be slightly fatigued, looking to start at 250 and hit up 365 for incline by the end of the 7 weeks current max on incline is 330) and work my way up to 3 sets of 315 for 8. Squat will start at 225 for 3 sets of 12 and work up to 3 sets of 10 405 with 2 min breaks. Deadlift will start at 365 for 8 at the end of back routineand go up to hopefully 485 for 8 at the end of the routine.

Due to a very hectic class and extracurricular schedule these days might change but there will always be between 2-3 days of rest in the week.

My diet will be as clean as possible focusing in on complex low glycemic carbs and as much quality protein as i can stuff down my throat. Red meats ill shy away from at night and take in earlier on if i eat them on a given day. Non-lift days ill be taking in less carbs. Meals will be spaced out to 2-3 very large meals and 2-3 smaller meals. Standard supplements are waximaize, bcaa's, glutamine, whey, fish-oils, multi, vitamin-C, superpump, and sizeon.

NOW, that you guys have a little background i was wondering how a stack consisting of PRIME, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, and Animal Stak sounds?

Any suggestions on products that may be more beneficial?

And before anything i very much appreciate all feedback so i would like to thank everyone in advance for your time and consideration.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So i want to take an 8 week clean bulk/recomposition cycle free of any steroids. Over all goals will be first and foremost to get stronger, then to add some lean muscle while either not adding fat or possibly losing a pound or two of fat. I would be happy to stay around the weight i am now as long as i get significantly stronger and build quality muscle.

Glad you chose to stay "natty"

The routine will be a 4 day on 3 day of routine split as follows:

Mon: chest and tri
Tues: legs and calves
Wed:eek:ff
Thus:shoulder and biceps with some forearms
Fri:back and calves
sat and sun off

Looks good to me

Each routine has one power excersize and the rest is mod-high repetitions and short rest intervals.

Current Big Lifts are 405 Bench, 455 squat and 525 deadlift.
During the routine ill start with bench 3 sets of 225 for 8 with 1-2 minute breaks(will be hit after incline so my chest will already be slightly fatigued, looking to start at 250 and hit up 365 for incline by the end of the 7 weeks current max on incline is 330) and work my way up to 3 sets of 315 for 8. Squat will start at 225 for 3 sets of 12 and work up to 3 sets of 10 405 with 2 min breaks. Deadlift will start at 365 for 8 at the end of back routineand go up to hopefully 485 for 8 at the end of the routine.

Great numbers

Due to a very hectic class and extracurricular schedule these days might change but there will always be between 2-3 days of rest in the week.

My diet will be as clean as possible focusing in on complex low glycemic carbs and as much quality protein as i can stuff down my throat. Red meats ill shy away from at night and take in earlier on if i eat them on a given day. Non-lift days ill be taking in less carbs. Meals will be spaced out to 2-3 very large meals and 2-3 smaller meals. Standard supplements are waximaize, bcaa's, glutamine, whey, fish-oils, multi, vitamin-C, superpump, and sizeon.

Nice combination, in my opinion you can do without the glutamine.

NOW, that you guys have a little background i was wondering how a stack consisting of PRIME, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, and Animal Stak sounds?

Everything there sounds like a good stack too. :)

Any suggestions on products that may be more beneficial?

And before anything i very much appreciate all feedback so i would like to thank everyone in advance for your time and consideration.
Quoted in bold

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow good numbers there.. let me guess short arms. Your bench almost matches your sqats and not all that far behind your deads so I am guessing you have short arms. Still fantasic numbers.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i kinda just started squat and dead-lifting about 9 months ago and chest well ive been hitting different things for chest since i started 3 years ago. I use to hit leg press and leg extension and all those other exercises for legs and back was pull downs and one arm rows. So i attribute the close gap in my short amount of time really hitting those hardcore lifts.

And to answer your question my arms are not long but they are not short. I would say they are about average for someone my frame, about a 25-26 inch reach. So shorter arms then someone taller then me.

Thank very much though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wholly molly you have got some natural strength...those are great numbers for 9 months.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please stop, i may develop an ego. i train b*lls to the walls every-time i step in that gym. There is no middle ground, when i lift i lift like if my life was on the line. With proper rest and diet the good Lord has allowed me to progress. Now I'm just looking for that next step in my training after lifting for 3 years and just recently have started what i like to consider "real lifting".

Anything else? I feel like a novice so im just thirsting for more knowledge.

This forum truly rocks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That it does my friend.

With lifts like that I would look into getting into some kind of powerlifting club. You could really make a mark. How old are you what do your way.

We all lift really hard... well a lot of us do but we don't get your kind of results. I have seen maybe 3 like you out of hundreds. No joke.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers man! haha i am the same way as you. diet and busting ass rewards :D we are special kind.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys.

Im 21 and i started lifting when i was 18. i honestly dont think im strong enough to really get into powerlifting. Maybe if i get my numbers up to something decent ill consider it, but im still think i have a ways to go. But ill get there eventually, you can bank on it.

Texas, i love to hear when ppl bust their ass and gets results. Keep hitting that gym like an animal. I think those who lift bust their ass to the bone will not only get the results be will soon be considered freaks.

And dream at 5'11 and 242 i think your being modest...at 50 thats sounds pretty dam beast like.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't given up yet lol I can just take more pain than most. It's all mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter...

Your lifts are amazing for your age, and they'd only get better with coaching. Your squat and deads need some work I'm sure but you haven't been doing them for that long. Natural strength is something you shouldn't waste.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some work? that's polite at best, i understand i need to really get those numbers up, but i already learned rushed just gets you injured.

Ive already blown out my shoulder, hips and lower back along with knees. Pushing too hard too fast. Now im just trying to build up intelligently but all they got at my school is Olympic Lifts. So for now im looking to this forum and other sources for a means of getting all my numbers up without messing myself up.

Supercissus has done wonders for all my injuries!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's good stuff for sure.

If your form is good and your not overloading too much then you should be able to avoid injury. Prilephins (sp ?) table is a good mode of measure as far as intensity measurement is concerned. There was couple of good formula's kicking around that I used very successfully wirh my son. It was very instrumental in increasing his strength while keeping his intenity at realistic levels.