LG Receptor ?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Has anyone used the product Receptor from LG Sceience ? it is meant to recharge your receptors and make any oral cycle feel like your first one and gain like you did your first cycle ? Anyone got any reviews ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it ( obviously ) and while it may not have felt like my first cycle it definately did what it was supposed to do. The products i were on hit harder and at a lower dosage!

mattakaspeedy

Awards
lol was kinda hopin for a response that wasnt from a lg board sponser. As it wouldnt look to good to bag one of your own products. But thanks :)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
as i am sure he wasn't wanting to give advice to someone thats gonna spit in his face...carry on.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol was kinda hopin for a response that wasnt from a lg board sponser. As it wouldnt look to good to bag one of your own products. But thanks :)
"most" of the reps here are pretty straight shooters mate. I like all of em but 2 who are idiots.

and he is not one of em.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
good product - i liked it. i wasn't so sure if it was limited to oral steroids but to clear the receptors for any. . .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You asked and you recieved. I could have told you this will put 20 lbs on you alone but i didnt. I have never and will never make outlandish claims because i rep for someone. Check my posts and you will see i give info based on what i have read, collected, and so forth. Take it for what you will, i posted my opinion thats all i can do for you.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i dont buy that much will clean out your receptors or make them more sensitive to the point where you could notice the diff, but if LG's product actually lives up to these claims then its certainly a cool idea.

I havent used it so i cant comment with first hand experience.